Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Needing Forgiveness

Ally arrived at the clinic a few minutes before her shift and sat in her car trying to calm down. She had not expected to see Relic after all these years and it felt like a kick to the stomach. She leaned forward to rest her head on the steering wheel for a moment before collecting herself and heading into work. "Ally, are you okay?" Deaton asked as he inspected her face.
"Yeah." She whispered with her eyes looking to the floor.
"Come with me." He lead her into the back room and started cleaning the wounds. "Have a fight with one of the pack?"
"Kinda. It was a Beta from one of the visiting packs." Deaton raised his eyebrows, knowing how bad things could get. Deaton was worried an alliance would be broken if a Beta had attacked Ally. "He was from my old pack... he thought I was Kahlan." Deaton would almost feel Ally's pain as if it was his own and he took pity on the girl who has tried so hard to let her past go. "...I thought I was the last one... I thought I was alone."
"How does the knowledge of knowing you are not make you feel?" Deaton asked after a moment.
"I don't know." Ally shook her head once Deaton was done cleaning her up. "I have mixed feeling. I guess I'm happy, he's a friend and a pack mate... but it just brings back memories. Why didn't he find me?"
"You'll have to ask him that. Don't push this, takes things one step at a time." He patted her shoulder and they started the shift. Ally cleaned up, walked the in house dogs, and helped Deaton with exams. By 9 the entire clinic was clean and Ally became a nervous wreck at thinking of going back to the house.
"You going to be okay?" Deaton asked as they walked to their cars.
"I will, I'm afraid of what the pack did to Relic. I told Derrek not to be too harsh..."
"Then Derrek will most likely talked it through. He doesn't just act out anymore. He has better self-control these days."
"Okay." Ally gave the doctor a grateful smile and entered her car. She parked the car and sat a moment before building up enough nerve to actually enter the house. The house was basically empty, save for Scott and Allison who were getting ready to leave. "Hi." She greeted.
"Hey Ally." Allsion and Scott greeted with a smile.
"You okay?" Allison asked, looking over Ally's face that was now basically all healed.
"I'm fine. Derrek didn't kill Relic did he?"
"No, just had a talk with him. We should get going. If you need a place to crash at, come on over." Allison invited while giving her a hug.
"Thanks, but I should be fine. Bye Allison, Scott." She hugged Scott, who weirdly enough marked her, and the coupled hurried out the door to meet curfew. Ally's brows creased in confusion at Scott's weird behavior; it's not like she was part of the pack. But she shrugged and went upstairs to change and retrieve homework.
Ally was finishing her A&P review sheet for the endocrine system when she felt someone behind her. She turned to see Relic hovering in the door war. Ally bit her lip as she quietly greeted, "Hi Relic."
"Hi Ria." He awkwardly greeted back. "How are you?"
"Is that a general 'how are you' or right now 'how are you?"' She grinned.
Relic chuckled and the tension slowly dispersed into the air. "How about both. Kill two birds with one stone."
She smiled softly and replied, "Right now, I'm okay. I'm a little nervous about being surrounded by so many wolves that I don't know, but besides that okay. Life wise... I'm getting better. You?"
"Right now, I'm relieved and nervous. Relieved cuz I mean you're alive and not well... you know. But nervous because I'm in another pack's territory and almost sentenced myself to death because I attacked you. Sorry about that."
"It's okay, no permanent harm done."
"I don't know about that, Derrek and the pack were ready to kill me." He chuckled.
"Touche, but they aren't anymore?"
Relic shook his head. "No, things got cleared up."
They were silent when Ally whispered, "I thought you were dead..."
Relic could feel the tumultuous emotions flowing off of her and he hesitantly stepped forward but suddenly stopped; she had clearly been marked. Ally had not noticed because her face was in her hands. "I'm not Rai, see standing here as clear as day and I doubt a ghost could have punched you."
Ally chuckled as she looked up. "That's true. How did you survive?" There was a neediness Relic was not use to seeing in Ally's eyes.
"It's a pretty bad story, makes me look like a coward." He whispered. Ally remained quiet, waiting for his tale. "After Kay threw me into the building, I passed out only to wake with half the building on top of me. I crawled out of the rubble and ran. I couldn't help anyone, most everyone else was dead and I couldn't take the sight of it so I ran. I ran as far and as long as I could. I didn't stop until I passed out, even after that I kept running until I came across the Mountain Pack and they took me in. For the past two years I have been a member of their pack. It was hard to fit in, but eventually it all worked out and here I am. I still have nightmares of that night..." Relic whispered the latter part.
"I do too... All the time."
Silence once again fell until Relic fearfully asked, "What happened to you?"
Ally did not answer right away, "After... after Kay dddied, I was put into the system. I never found a family because well that night haunted me whether it was day or night. All the families tried to get me help, a favorite method was to dope me up with meds, but being a werewolf kinda puts a damper on things and they didn't work. I got emancipated at 17 and by then I was only privy to nightmares when I was actually asleep. I got my GED and started just moving around the country. Until I moved here I did not stay in one play for more than a week."
"Why didn't you find a pack?" Ally shrugged, but did not reply. "How did Kay die?"
Ally flinched and replied, "Can we not talk about that, please."
Relic nodded, knowing how hard a loved ones death can be, even if she was a psycho. "But you're sure she's dead?"
"Yes, 100% sure." Ally said with conviction that held such sadness that it broke Relic's heart.
"Rai." He fell to his knees before her, tears falling down his face, "I'm sorry for leaving you behind. I didn't mean too, I just, I couldn't..." Ally went down on the floor and pulled him into a hug.
"It's okay Relic, you did the right thing. You would have only died if you tried to stop her again." He sobbed into her shoulder, releasing everything he had kept pent up over the past four years. "It wasn't your fault, you couldn't have stopped her." She knows how important it is to be forgiven... she was still waiting for her forgiveness.
It was a few days later and everyone, including the other packs, were gathering in the living room for pack movie night. Even though they still had to worry about the vampires and feral, they decided it would would a good idea to still hold a movie night to relieve some stress and relax a little. The living room had dozens of bodies strewn across the entire room, with people piling all over each other; it was unknown who's limbs were who's. Ally was retrieving two bottles of water for her and Stiles whom she was crammed next to. She had just hopped over the back of the couch when an arm slung over her shoulders.
"So this is my replacement. 'Bout time you got a female wolf in your pack Derrek." Erica grinned down at the startled girl. "Nice ta meet yeah, I'm Erica. I used to run with this pack." She grinned and offered a hand.
"Ally, nice to meet you. I'm actually, um technically not part of the pack." She cautiously said.
"Really?" Erica's eyes widened in surprise. Ally nodded and Erica looked over to Derrek who confirmed it. "I don't believe it, but whatever who am I to judge. Seriously Derrek I'm beginning to think you're sexist." She through a grin at her old Alpha who merely shook his head. She chuckled and let Ally go. "Well nice to meet yeah, and don't let the pack do anything too stupid." She sauntered over to Boyd and curled up next to him. Ally, looking like a scared doe, scurried off into the kitchen to get the waters. As she was walking back to the couch, Ally felt a hand on her shoulder blade where her cami did not cover; right over her tattoo. She turned and stared into the wide eyes of Relic. Tension filled the air and everyone's chatter died as they turned to look at the strange pair of ex-pack mates. For the first time everyone, excluding Derrek's pack, saw Ally not cower down submissively. Relic's mouth had fallen open as he stared at his hand and then up at Ally, the wheels in his head turning and making connections.
"Rai." He whispered.
But Ally quickly shook her head, "Leave it. I'm an Omega." She whispered. She broke eye contact first and jumped the couch, landing soundlessly next to Stiles. She buried herself into his side.
"You okay?" He whispered into her ear so only she could hear. She nodded and hid deeper into his body. Derrek watched her for only a second before starting the movie. Through the entire movie, Ally could feel Relic's eyes on her.