Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Now He Knows

Things get complicated the following Friday when a fresh trail of vampire is stumbled upon and everyone is broken up into teams of 6. Ally was with two wolves from Erica's pack, two from the Mountain pack, and Stiles. Out of everyone in her patrolling group, only Stiles liked her, everyone else saw her as a nuisance since she acted so much like an Omega around them. The other four wolves wanted to quicken the pace, while Ally thought it would be a bad idea since they could miss a scent and they also had a human with them.
"If you want to go slow go ahead." A dark haired female scoffed. "We're going to pick this game up. We haven't come across a scent since we branched off."
"But we shouldn't-"
"Run or walk it's your choice." The brunette male, who seemed to be her mate, snapped and without looking back, the wolves ran off. Ally watched them go, torn between following her instincts and staying as a unit.
"Don't worry about them." Stiles patter her shoulder, "They'll get in trouble not us." Ally nodded and the pair continued slowly through the woods. She was beginning to think she should have just listened to the others when her head jerked up. "What's up?"
She inhaled deeply and replied, "No. no no no no noo." She turned her body left and started running. Stiles called after her but she did not stop until they almost broke through the tree line. "Shit." A car was pulled off to the side dead. She pulled Stiles, who had just appeared beside her, down to the car. "Shit."
"Dad?" Stiles eyes widened as they approached the Sheriff. "What are you doing here?"
"The car popped a tire. The better question is what are you doing here?" He looked at his son sternly. Ally was not paying attention as she scanned the area.
"Well, you see... um Ally and I-"
"Is everything okay?" Mrs. McCall asked as she returned from the trunk with a tool kit. "Stiles, Ally what are you doing here?"
Before Stiles could answer, Ally growled and was tackled by a blurred force. They tumbled back at least 20 feet with Ally straddling the figure that had attacked her. She started punching the vampire in the face and got a few in before it caught her fist and threw her off. She rolled and got into a crouched position. The vampire hissed at her as she growled back. Sheriff Stilinski was about to call to the stranger, when it attacked. Ally used its own momentum to grab its clothes and hurl it across the street into the woods. Not even caring where it landed, Ally turned and started pulling Mrs. McCall into the woods. "Stiles." She called as she passed him. Stiles instantly took his father's hand in his and pulled his dad after the two retreating women.
"What's going on?" The sheriff called as the two pairs ran through the woods. Ally did not answer as she looked for a particular tree. Once she found it she ran everyone there and started retrieving what she needed. Mrs. McCall was leaning against the tree trying to catch her breath as Ally climbed up the it to get one of the backpacks the packs decided to store throughout the woods. She tossed it down just as Stiles and the Sheriff arrived. "Now... that we've... stopped. Tell... me what's... going on." The Sheriff huffed out.
Mrs. McCall looked up to Stiles, just as Ally fell from the tree, and asked, "Does this have to do with," Her eyes shifted to the sheriff, "You know."
"Yes, but the thing chasing us is not like... Scott."
"Stiles, circle of salt now, we have company." Ally commanded as she got into a defensive position.
"What's going on?" The sheriff hissed.
Stiles looked to Ally. She bit her lip and gave a sharp nod before focusing her attention on the area to their left. "Um well, how to put this. Well, you know how things have been kinda weird for a few years now? More specifically sophomore year. Yeah, your about to find out why, well part of it anyways. This is actually a situation we've never experience before." Stiles rambled as he started pouring salt in a semi-large circle around the humans.
"Stiles." Ally growled as she started to strip of her shirt, pants, and shoes without looking away.
"Ally, what are you-"
"Werewolves."
The Sheriff looked at Mrs. McCall like she was crazy, "What?"
"The reason we were running was because of werewolves."
"Technically vampires. We are trying to stop the vampires from killing anymore people and animals." Stiles corrected as Ally's shirt was thrown at him. "What are you doing?"
"I'm not ruining another outfit, therefore I am taking them off. Clothes are expensive." Just as he threw her jeans, two pale figures broke through the trees and hissed.
"There are no such things as vampires or werewolves." The sheriff said exasperated. "I can't believe you believe this stuff." He commented to Mrs. McCall.
"After what I've seen, I'll believe anything supernatural." She replied back. They continued bickering as Ally stood defensively between the humans and vampires.
"Stiles, keep them safe, make sure they stay in teh circle." Ally requested to her friend.
"I got your back, Ally." She heard him whisper, setting her mind at ease. And the fight began. The two vampires charged at her and she did her best to keep them away from her wards. She got scratched, gouged, and bruised, but never gave up. She pushed away all fatigued to the farthest corners of her mind and fought with determination that the humans whom watched stared in awe.
Ally threw the smaller vampire away and jumped onto the larger one's shoulders. Sometime during the fight, Ally had shifted into her Beta form and using the wolf's strength snapped the vampire's neck until his face was looking backwards. As the body slumped to the ground, Ally jumped off and chucked it near the circle. "Burn it."
"Got it." Stiles cringed a little as he covered the vampire in fuel and dropped a match on it. It quickly lit up, ensuring the vampire would never rise again.
"What is she?" The Sheriff asked aloud without thinking.
"A werewolf, dad. I promise to explain everything later, but right now is not a good time. Just believe me, we will be okay." Stiles said with conviction. Then he turned to watch Ally finish off the last vampire. It took her a little while, since this one was faster and smarter than its partner. Finally she stabbed her claws into the vampire's stomach and raked them up, slitting his throat in the process. As it withered on the cold ground, Stiles tossed the matches and fuel to Ally and she lit the SOB on fire. It cried out and twitched until the fire claimed its life and it turned to ash. Ally watched the scorched earth for a moment before turning to the people she was protecting. She walked slowly over to them, not flinching in pain even though she her stomach, arms, neck, legs, and parts of her face were covered in gashes.
"You okay?" Stiles asked, taking the fuel and matches from Ally.
"Peachy." She muttered, only mildly tempted to actually lick her wounds.
"Might I say, muttonchops work on you." Stiles grinned as Ally burst into laughter.
"Wolves have to be the most unattractive things I have ever seen." She chuckled out. She slowly shifted back to her human form and winced as she stretched her weary limbs.
"But you are one."
"Doesn't mean I find the muttonchops look attractive."
"Are you sure you're alright? You are bleeding a lot." Mrs. McCall's motherly and nurse side showed. She hovered nearby just in case Ally needed her.
"Yeah, they're already beginning to heal." A howl sounded in the distance and Ally turned her head in the direction it came from. Everyone else froze as Ally deciphered the call. "They need help. Stiles, stay here and use the mountain ash to create an outer circle. A foot from the salt circle, okay?"
"Yes, ma'am." Stiles saluted as he rummaged through the backpack.
"I'll send Scott if they can spare him." Ally looked at Mrs. McCall, knowing how worried she was about her son. "I'll be back when I can." Mrs. McCall and Stiles nodded, while the sheriff still looked unsure about everything. "Now might be an okay time to start explaining things. See yeah soon." Ally dashed off in the direction of the howl, leaving the three humans to stay put within the circle.
"How long have you known?" The sheriff asked Mrs. McCall.
She fidgeted a little as she answered, "Remember when we were held hostage in the police station?" he nodded. "That day. After you got knocked out, Scott showed up to protect us... he had shifted much like Ally had."
"And you never said anything?"
"First, it was a lot to take in. I had just seen my son as a half wolf half human, then I saw another one, and then I saw a lizard thing. The last thing on my mind was telling someone. I barely talked to Scott for a day or two."
"And why didn't you tell me?" He shifted his gaze to Stiles.
Stiles looked down and with his foot played with the dirt. "Well, initially you were busy and I didn't know how to talk to you about. I would have sounded crazy if I came home and was like hi dad Scott's a werewolf, yeah they're real. Then things got out of hand fast the first year he was a werewolf. It quickly went from not knowing how to tell, to not telling to protect you..."
"This isn't the first time you've been in danger I'm assuming."
Stiles shook his head, "I would rank this about a 6 on a danger scale. And before you ask, we've reached 10s before."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sheriff Stilinski is now in on everything =)
If my proofreading sucks, it's because I was watching A Nightmare Before Christmas while reading it over.