Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Black and White Alphas

Ally arrived in the clearing everyone else was at just in time. She broke through the trees only to catch Scott, who was tossed aside by one of the sire vampires and get knocked back. The two crashed to the ground and Ally groaned from under her friend. "Sorry." Scott apologized as he rolled off and helped her up.
"No problem. How's it going here?"
"We're trying, but the older vamps are tricky and strong." The pair looked at the fight before them and saw Beta after Beta attack and be repelled.
"I'll stay here and help, follow my scent to Stiles. His dad and your mom are with him. Go protect them, but be careful, Stiles is laying down a mountain ash circle."
"My mom's out here?!" Scott's face visibly pales.
"Yes, now pull it together and make sure they're okay. I'll come back when I can." Scott quickly nodded and disappeared. Ally assessed the situation and crept over to where Allison was. "How are you doing?"
"Fine." She huffed. "The vamps are fast and are dodging my arrows. If it wasn't for the other Betas and Scott I'd be a lot worse. Where is he?" Usually the two were inseparable.
"With his mom. I sent him to protect her, Stiles and the Sheriff. Things have gotten very complicated."
"When is it ever not complicated?" She asked rhetorically as she fired another arrow. She missed, but distracted the vampire enough so a wolf could dig her claws into it. A Vampire got a little too close for Ally's comfort that she growled and when it did not move away she attacked. She got in two quick swipes before it jumped away from her and Ally retreated to her post by Allison.
"So why are you in only a sports bra and boxers?" Allison asked as she sent a volley of arrows raining down on three vampires that decided to clump together.
"Because I don't want to ruin another shirt and jeans. These are at least cheaper."
"Planning to bring out the big guns?" Allison smirked, knowing how much Ally would not want to.
"I'd rather not, but you never know."
"Derrek doesn't seem to care."
"Yeah well, I like my clothes and have a variety, he has like four of the same shirt."
Allison chuckled, "Touche."
Ally scrunched up her brow as she noticed an Elder vampire slip past the frenzy of fighting and into the direction Scott had ran to. "Shit." She whispered and turned to Allison. "Draw yourself a salt circle, it'll at least keep them back." She tossed the salt container she swiped earlier and started in the direction of the vampire. She had to keep stopping and smell for death, but eventually she made it to the clearing she had left the three humans at. Right as the vampire jumped to attack Scott, Ally dashed forward and slammed into it. She rolled off of it and positioned herself next to Scott who had fully transformed into his Beta form.
"Ally, he's the Elder." Scott whispered, even though it was pointless.; the vampire could hear him as if Scott had shouted it
"I am." It grinned mockingly. "What are two Betas going to do?"
"Scott protect the circle."
"You sure."
"Yes." Ally stepped forward and stretched a bit to loosen her muscles.
"Oh, I've heard of you." The vampire taunted. "The unwanted one, the weak one, the useless one, the Omega. What's a useless girl like you going to do?"
"First off, I've probably been a wolf longer than most of the others have been alive. And second, I've got a few surprises up my sleeve. Like this..." She charged forward and by the time she racked her claws across the Elder's chest, Ally had shifted to her brilliant white Alpha form. She let out a deep menacing rumble as the Elder stumbled back in aw.
"This is new. I've never seen a white one before. This will be fun." He broke out into a full teeth showing smile and surged forward. The fight was a blur of white, red, and black. Ally did some damage to the old vampire, but he was able to produce more wounds than her. Even though Ally was relatively small for an Alpha, built more for speed, she still had a wolf's body and muscle mass which hindered her movements. Although her wounds healed fast to human standards, she was losing a lot of blood and for every wound healed she got at least two to replace it.
"You can't defeat me, beautiful Alpha." He smiled as he threw Ally across the area, near the circle. Midair, Ally shifted to her human form so she could control her rolling better and get less hurt.
"Ally." Stiles and Scott cried. Ally did not reply as she slowly sat up and with glowing red eyes she stared down the vampire. Once on her feet again, she shifted back to her white and red form and let out a howl that could rival thunder. The fighting began again and half way through the second fight, a black blur crashed into the vampire as he was about to slash Ally's throat. A black wolf growled at the vampire as he nudged Ally with his muzzle. She sounded back, letting Derrek know she was fine. She got back on her feet and together they attacked the vampire.
You would think that two Alphas would easily take care of a lone vampire, but the vampire was hundreds of years old and built for speed. Together Ally and Derrek fought this immortal, constant communicating with each other, either through body language or sounds. It came to a point where Derrek and Ally had fought so long and hard and lost so much blood that they needed to kill the vampire soon or lose the fight. With a bark, Ally informed Derrek of a plan and they put it into motion. Derrek attack the vampire, but the vampire caught hold of his pelt and whipped him into a tree, causing it to snap in half and Derrek was out for the count.
"Come now, little Alpha, you just lost your greatest advantage. I think it is time to give up." Scott was about to replace Derrek when Ally barked at him and continued to attack. She eventually positioned herself with her back to her friends and getting on her hind legs, Ally challenged the vampire to a feat of strength. Ally dug her paws into the ground and held on to the vampire's hands with an iron grip. The vampire cackled as he slowly pushed Ally backwards; vampires were strong.
"I'm sorry my dear, but time to lose." He twitched his hand forward, snapping her left wrist. Ally whimpered for a second before giving him a large wolfish grin. "Why are you-" His jaw was slammed shut was claws hooked under his chin and using his mandible for leverage, Derrek pulled back; tearing the vampire's head clear off. Ally let the body crash to the ground as she took a knee and cradling her injured wrist. Derrek instantly trotted over to Ally as Stiles and Scott prepped the body to be burned.
Derrek was the first to shift back. "I know you heal faster as an Alpha, but it'll be easier to set it if you're human." The white wolf before him, whimpered quietly before quickly shifting back to her normal form.
"I think it's going to need to be rebroken." Derrek gave her a sympathetic look as he snatched her wrist from her grip and snapped her wrist. She cried out as he reset the break and let her cradle the hand.
"Let me see." Mrs. McCall gingerly inspected the wrist. "It's correctly reset."
"Here Derrek, put some pants on." Stiles thrusted a pair of jeans at the Alpha. "We have ladies among us who probably do not want to see that. I don't want to see that." Derrek gave Stiles a look, but put on the jeans nonetheless. "Ally you want clothes."
"No, I'm still covered in cuts and blood's a pain to get out of clothing."
"Here." The sheriff placed his jacket over her. "It's seen worse. Return it when you can."
"Aw come on! That jacket's seen more action than I have." Stiles threw his hands in the air.
Everyone chuckled as Scott replied, "You do realized you just admitted to being a vir-"
Stiles covered Scott's mouth with his hand and growled, "Finish that sentence and I will kill you. Maybe feed you to a vampire." Mrs. McCall, shaking her head, helped Ally up and zipped the coat since the wrist was still healing.
"Is everyone else okay?" Ally asked.
"Yeah, we're fine. Didn't lose any wolves." Everyone turned to see the other wolves and Allison and Lydia across from them.
"How long have you been there?" Stiles asked.
"Around the time Derrek pretended to be unconscious." The leader of the Mountain Pack replied.
"Why didn't you help?!"
"They seemed to have everything under control." Ally's eyes widened and she slipped behind Mrs. McCall. "You didn't tell me one of your wolves was an Alpha, Derrek." The leader sounded annoyed.
Derrek shrugged, "She didn't want it out. Plus, she isn't part of my pack, so if she didn't want to tell anyone it's not for me to tell."
"She Is under your protection though." He bit.
"Then I am sorry, but what does it matter? She isn't threatening you in anyway and it isn't really any of your concern. Did you burn the bodies of the other vampires?"
"Yes." He huffed, unhappy that Derrek changed the subject.
"Good. We can worry about the feral later. For now, let's get back to the house and treat any wounds that haven't healed yet." The leader nodded and turned to retreat back to the house. Everyone followed except the Hale pack. Isaac, Allison, Lydia, and Jackson stayed where they were as Stiles, Scott, and Derrek cleaned up a bit and re-hid the backpack.
The sheriff placed a hand on Stiles's shoulder and commented, "You have a lot of explaining to do." Stiles swallowed and replied, "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally gave my sister her birthday present :3 It was Teen Wolf Season One!