Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

House to Sleep In

There was an awkward silence as everyone took in the fact that all Ally had was a backpack full of clothes, presumably money, and other essentials. She shifted in places until she saw headlights come park at the clinic. "Who's the girl?" A blonde hair, blue eye beta asked. "Picked up another wolf for the pack or is she one of theirs?" He asked, spitting out the last part. Ally coward behind Stiles, knowing full well that she looked so pathetic.
"No, she isn't one of them and she was at the clinic when we arrived with Scott. Apparently she just arrived today." Derrek replied without looking at Ally. "Everything settled, Jackson?"
"Yes." The blonde beta replied. "They are not on our land anymore."
"Or at least for the moment." The other beta piped in, who Ally assumed was Issac.
"If you get any inkling that they have returned, tell me or someone else. Do not engage them unless there is no other possible action. We will have a meeting tomorrow to discuss what to do next, but for now go home and get some rest. Especially you, Scott." Scott nodded as Derrek turned towards his car. Everyone said good-bye as Derrek left in his car and Jackson, Issac, and Lydia left in Jackson's.
"Hi, my name is Allison. Thank you for helping Scott, it means a lot to me that he's okay." The dark hair human smiled thankfully at Ally. She offered her hand, but Ally did not take it right away.
"Ally, and no problem. Glad I could help." Ally mumbled and shifted as she felt, smelt, and heard Scott's disapproval of his girlfriend's friendliness.
Allison rolled her eyes and pulled Ally into a hug. "There that wasn't so hard. And Scott be nice." She turned to Scott, grabbed his hand, and walked to the beat-up blue jeep. Scott narrowed his eyes at Ally, but followed Allison without a complaint.
"They're joined at the hip if you couldn't tell. They're smells are probably more intertwined than any other member of the pack." Stiles smiled next to Ally.
"Scott also smells of you. You smell heavily of him too." She thought aloud without thinking. Stiles made a noise causing Ally to realize she said that out loud. Then he burst out laughing.
"That's because Scott and I have been friends forever! I'd hope he smelt like me and vise-verse even just a little. Well, that sounded a little weird, but oh well." Then he headed off to the car and Ally quickly followed suite. Allison and Scott sat in the back, while Stiles drove and Ally rode shotgun. The car did not stay quiet for long. "So Ally, what's your name short for? Is it Allison, because that could be confusing with two Allison's in the pack, though I suppose it's good that you go by Ally since Allison doesn't."
"No, my name's short for Aleara, not Allison." Ally played with my sleeves as we drove home.
"Really? That's a unique name, not as unique as mine but still more unique than Scott's or Derrek's." Stiles laughed. From the rear view mirror, Ally could see Scott roll his eyes at his friend. "Where you from? Do you have a warrant our for you? Wait are you what they consider an Omega?"
Are we playing 20 questions now? Ally thought as she hesitantly replied, "I'm from Vermont. No I don't have a warrant out fro me. And yes, I'm what a wolf would consider an Omega."
"Isn't it lonely being an Omega?"
Ally shifted uncomfortably. "You get use to it after awhile."
"Were you kicked out of your pack or did you never have one?"
Ally suddenly got very still and she produced a more sad smell than normal. Taking pity on the shy girl in front, Scott warned, "Stiles."
Stile's eyes got really wide and he quickly apologized, "I'm sorry that was rude of me. I was just really curious and sometimes I don't think about what I say." He went on for a good two minutes, which impressed Ally and made her forget some of her sadness.
"I have a question for you Ally." Ally turned to look behind her. "Can you control your wolf? Do we need to worry about you shifting?"
Ally shook her head, "I can control her." She started picking at the seats and whispered, "If you can't tell, she's not exactly eager to get out."
"There are shy wolves?" Allison asked. Scott looked at Ally, also curious at the aspect that a wolf was not eager to take over.
"It's rare, but sometimes a wolf can be just as shy as their human counter part."
"That's so interesting!" Stiles commented as the car pulled up to a large house.
"It was nice meeting you, Ally." Allison smiled before going to kiss Scott. Ally nodded and turned around so she did not have to see what they were doing. She opened the door and stepped out so Allison could leave. Ally froze and she caught the scent that was coming from the house. HUNTERS.
Allison left and Ally quickly got into her seat quivering.
"You okay?" Stiles asked as he pulled out of the drive way.
"H-h-huntters."
"Oh yeah, Allison comes from a family of hunters, but they agreed not to hunt the Hale Pack since no ones been hurt. So stick with us and you're safe." Ally looked at him with disbelieving eyes. "Hey, Scott's dating a hunter and he's alive. So relax and let's get this party started!" Ally shook her head; this pack was going to get her killed.
They made it to Stiles's house and Ally was ushered inside. Ally had not been in a real house in years, always staying in tunnels, woods, hotels, motels, or anything else to shelter homeless girl. Ally stood awkwardly in the door way as Stiles and Scott walked in like it was no big deal. She envied them a little for having a place to come back to and to carefree. She was not left a lone for long as Stiles turned around and beckoned her in.
"Come on in. Are you hungry? I can get us pizzas. How much do you eat? What do you drink?" Stiles mouth never seemed to stop.
"Half a pizza, I can pay you back." Ally answered. She went to unzip her bag but Stiles stopped her.
"No way Jose, I am going to be a gentleman and pay for you." He smiled. "However, Scott you're paying for your own." He teased.
"Hey!" Scott pouted. Stiles patted his friend on the shoulder and walked into the kitchen.
"Um, where should I ah put my things?"
"Oh! You can leave them in my room. Scott can show you while I order the pizzas." Stiles continued to the kitchen while Scott showed Ally to the room. They were quiet as they entered and she placed her bag and jacket gingerly into the corner.
The rest of the night passed by like it was three friends having a sleep over. They ate, played video games, a movie, and more video games. Ally mostly watched the two boys compete against each other, but for once enjoyed herself. When everyone decided to change into pajamas, Ally stumblingly asked if she could borrow some since all her clothes were dirty. With a smile, Stiles gladly offered the girl a baggy t-shirt, pajama pants, and the washer. She gratefully took the clothes and washed her long overdue clothes. She fell asleep on the couch content with how the day had ended up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally is incredibly shy, she needs human interaction. Cheers!