Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

A Breach

Ally jolted awake from yet another nightmare. She ran her hand over her face and froze when she felt a presence near by; eerily close. She scanned the her room and had just swung her legs over her bed when she heard a noise outside her window. She could hear and feel her heart accelerating as she felt eyes on her again. She slowly turned her head to the window and suddenly the feeling was gone. With shaky steps, Ally walked to her window and opened it. She jumped back and fell on her butt when she found a gift on the windowsill. Ally could kind of deal with presents around her car, but outside her window? No way!
Scrambling to her feet, Ally bolted out her door towards Derrek's room. She pushed his door open and within second she was beside his bed. She placed a cool hand on Derrek's shoulder and shook it gently. "Derrek." She whimpered.
Derrek jumped slightly as she startled him awake. He sat up and looked in her direction, his vision not fully adjusted to the dark. "Ally, what's wrong?" He could smell her anxiety and fear.
"He was here, outside my window."
"What?" He got up and pulled her into a hug, stroking her hair to calm her. "Tell me what happened."
Still slightly shaking, she replied, "I woke up and felt someone outside my window. When I went to check, there was a rabbit on my sill." He tensed slightly, but quickly relaxed.
"Stay here, I'll go check it out." Ally gripped his bicep tightly. "Alright, let's go." Together they headed to her room. While Ally hung back near the door, Derrek strode over to the window. Just as Ally said, a dead rabbit was laid out on the sill. Derrek stuck his head out and sniffed, he inhaled deeply trying to catch even the smallest trace of scent. He could not place it, but Derrek did smell something sweet in the air. His eyes glowed red as he took in everything outside Ally's window. Not getting anything new, he picked up the rabbit and came back in. "Who ever was here, isn't anymore."
"What should we do with the rabbit?" Ally was in more control now and spoke without a stutter.
Derrek looked at it. "If it wasn't a gift, I'd say let's eat it, but we don't want to encourage him. So I'll put it in the trash and we can go to bed. You going to be okay?"
Ally nodded, "I think I'm going to sleep downstairs, I'm too creeped out right now to sleep in here."
"Okay, if you need anything let me know." As Derrek left to take care of the rabbit, Ally went to fetch her comforter and pillow.
Derrek's mind was filled with unpleasant thoughts. This home was suppose to be safe, it was his pack's Den and if this person keeps trespassing then Derrek will have to do something; he has to defend his Den. He placed the rabbit in two trash bags and went out the back to throw it away. After replacing the lid on the can, Derrek stopped; he was being watched. He scanned the backyard, but could not see anything out of the ordinary. He growled lowly and the feeling disappeared. Scanning the area one more time, he walked back inside to find Ally drifting off to sleep.
"Thanks Derrek." She mumbled. He patted her head, checked the doors and windows, and trudged back up stairs to get a few more hours of sleep.
Whoever was stalking Ally was getting creepier by the day. Ally felt his eyes on her almost everywhere she went and when she did not get this feeling, Derrek felt eyes on him. Every other day, she would find some sort of present on her windowsill and near her car. She could not figure out why anyone would go through all this trouble to court her considering she never accepted any of the gifts. While Ally tried to just ignore the feeling, the entire pack could feel Derrek get more annoyed with each passing day. Not only was he angry that the guy was in his territory watching him, but what pissed him off the most was being unable to catch any information about this mysterious stalker. The stalker covered his tracks well.
It was the early morning of the day before Ally's birthday, July 30th, when she finally broke. Instead of having a terrifying dream like normal, it was replaced by a feeling of sadness. She woke suddenly and could not figure out why. At first she thought it was because she had been crying, her cheeks and pillow were tear stained, but she realized quickly that was not why; her window was open. More tears dripped from her eyes as she finally understood that she woke because someone had been in her room. Ally, for the second time in two weeks, jumped out of her bed and ran to Derrek's room. Instead of creeping in and gently waking him, she jumped into his bed and burrowed into him.
"Ally?!" Derrek jumped from the suddenness of waking up and finding a girl crying in his bed. "What's wrong?"
"He was in my room Derrek! In my room." She sobbed into his chest. Derrek growled, but quickly stopped when he heard Ally whimper.
"Sorry, shh." He rubbed circles into her back until she calmed down a little. "Stay here, I'll go check out your room." Ally nodded, not wanting to go back there. Derrek pulled the blankets over Ally and headed to her room. He inhaled once he stepped into the room. The room had an overpowering scent of woods and Japanese Cherry Blossom, but there was a minute undertone of something sweet. It took a little while until he realized it smelt like sugar, more specifically powdered sugar. Derrek stepped into the room and found nothing disturbed except on Ally's pillow there was red rose waiting patently for the girl. Derrek walked over to the opened window and once again stuck his head out. He could feel the invisible eyes on him again and growled out a warning. "Your last warning, leave her alone or I will find you and make you regret coming after one of mine." He did not say it loudly, almost inaudibly, but Derrek knew the stranger could hear him perfectly.
The reply to his threat was a chuckle and a voice on the wind that replied, "Nice threat from someone who doesn't even know who I am. And," As a parting gift, the voice said, "She isn't even yours, she's not part of your pack." The stare and voice was gone, leaving Derrek to growl at nothing. He angrily shut the window and took a deep breath to calm down. He hated whoever this person was and vowed to find him.
Derrek walked into his room to find Ally burrowed under his covers. He could not help but chuckle a little at how she had disappeared under the blankets. He got into bed and poked the bundle of cloth. "You under there?"
Ally's head popped out from underneath and replied, "Yes."
"Good news is he's gone and I got a minute scent, bad news is he's still out there and left you a present." Derrek was propped up on his elbow, looking at her.
"He always leaves me a present."
"This one was different. It was a rose." Ally shuddered, it was the most human this stalker has acted so far. "We'll find him and make him stop. Okay?"
"Yeah..." She snuggled deeper into her ball of protection.
"Mind if I have some of those blankets?" He grinned at her.
She ended up laughing as her cheeks colored. "Sorry." She untangled herself and gave half to its rightful owner.
"You can stay in here tonight, so try to get some sleep." Derrek yawned.
"Thank you, I'll try not to make this a habit. Night." She turned so her back was to him.
"Night." Her rolled to his side so they were back to back. Ally fell a sleep within a half an hour, but Derrek took a little longer. Close to an hour after they last spoke, Derrek felt eyes on him and boosted himself on his elbow. His eyes burned red again and he let out an almost inaudible growl. The feeling of being watched passed and Derrek laid down to sleep.
Derrek received a gift of his own the next morning. Ally gasped as she and Derrek were heading out to go food shopping; his car had scratch marks on the hood and sides. "That's it, I'm finding this little pup and killing him. Ally, you're not staying here tonight." Derrek was going to hunt this bugger down if it was the last this he was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the second Gift, I'm trying to delete it. I don't know how it was posted...

Oh dear, Derrek's pissed.