Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

21 and Sober

Ally did not sleep in the house that night, instead she, Allison, and Lydia had a sleep over at Allison's house. They figured it was safer since it was a family of hunters. They hung out with the boys at the local mall for a while. Although they all acted like regular teenagers, Ally could feel and see how the group moved to protect her. She was grateful to them, but it rather annoyed her since she should be fine as long as she was in a group of people. Then again it was better safe than sorry and the guy would be stupid to try and do something to her while she had three werewolves, a hunter, and two capable humans near her.
Around six, the group headed to the food court. As Ally was eating, she felt eyes on her. She tried to nonchalantly look around, make it look like she was people watching, and found no one suspicious. "Ally?" She looked to Stiles, "What's wrong?"
She smiled and placed her chin in her hand so if the creep was watching her, he could not read her lips. "Don't react, but he's here. I can feel it." Then she pointed in a random direction so he could scan the area without making it look like he was on high alert.
He grinned, "Yeah that person is in a rather weird outfit." The rest of the group looked to where Ally had point, understanding immediately what Stiles meant. Once everyone finished their food, they headed out of the mall to go to Allison's to watch movies. The rest of the night passed without incident. The boys went home around 11 and the girls stayed up until 1:30 before passing out.
Ally left Allison's around 12 to go back to the house. Once in, she found Derrek brooding at the kitchen table. "Hey." She greeted. He replied with a grunt and kept his eyes on the table like it held all the answers. "We'll find him." She patted his shoulder.
"I know we will." He growled. "He entered my house, my Den without invitation. Of course I'm going to find him and then rip him apart."
"Please don't kill him unless you really need too."
"Ally, he stalking you in My territory and is entering places he knows he shouldn't."
"Nonetheless, he hasn't harmed me or you, just been one hell of a creepy guy. It won't make me feel better if you become scary for no reason other than he's an arrogant prick." Derrek's face relaxed a bit knowing what Ally was hinting at; she did not want to see him act like her sister.
"Fine, but I may break his arm or something." He warned.
"I can live with that as long as you don't do it over and over again."
"I won't." She smiled and nodded. "By the way, happy birthday."
Her eyes widened, "How'd you know?"
"Magic." He grinned, causing her to laugh and whack his shoulder. "I'd say let's party til we get drunk, but being a werewolf kinda puts a damper on that plan."
"Damn, one right of passage I'll never experience." She chuckled. "Then again if I didn't have work, we could prolong my birthDay to birthWeek and possibly get smashed."
Derrek barked out a laugh, "We'd go broke trying to get two wolves drunk."
"Yeah, and I kinda need that money to pay for college, food, rent, life in general." She talked with Derrek for a few hours before heading up to her room. She hesitantly opened the door and found the rose still on the pillow. She made a large berth around the bed, grabbed some clothes, and went to take a shower. Before jumping in, she called Danny, asked for a birthday favor, and finally stepped under the warm water and let her worries go down the drain.
That night the pack had a small party for her where they toasted to her turning 21. She received shot glasses, alcohol, a bracelet, and some shirts. Ally had to admit, it was one of the best parties she has had in a long time and for once the memories of her past did not stop her from having a good time. The party finally died down at 2 and Ally groggily decided to just sleep on the couch, she was way too tired to make it up the stairs. She turned her work alarm on and passed out for the night.
Ally went the entire day without feeling like someone was going to jump out at her. Her nerves finally settled down as she walked out of the clinic and was fishing her keys out of her pocket. She tensed when she felt someone behind her. She started playing with her bracelet as she slowly turned to face her stalker. The man's eyes glowed amber as he smiled with wolfish teeth, "Hello Ally." Before she could scream he shoved a cloth soaked in chloroform against her nose and mouth. Her vision swam as she clawed at him and then fell limp into him.
Just as the stalker lifted Ally and carried her to his car, Danny received a text message: ALLY GPS ACTIVATED. Danny stopped what he was doing, grabbed his phone, and ran out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas Everyone!