Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Purple Powder and Blood

When Ally woke, she was slumped up against a cold wall. Her arms were folded behind her and chained wrapped around her forearms and then attached to said wall. She shook her head, trying to clear it of the chloroform fogginess that lingered. Ally looked around to find herself in some sort of makeshift prison in a basement.
"Yer finally awake." Ally shifted her eyes to a dark corner and saw a shadowed figure lurking in it.
"I am. I wouldn't have been asleep if you hadn't of drugged me." She shifted, testing her restraints.
"You wouldn't have come." He moved a bit and then said, "You can't escape those chains, I wrapped them well. No human or werewolf can escape from those."
"Why are you doing this?"
"Cause you wouldn't accept my gifts." His eyes flashed amber in frustration. "I gave you birds, then rabbits, and then a flower. Then you ran to Him," He spat at the word as he continued his sentence, "All they were, were gifts."
"You were stalking me, I was freaked out." Ally tried to reason.
"I wasn't stalking you!"
"You were staying out of sight and watching me. That is stalking. You never once talked to me."
"No!" He stalked forward until he was in front of her. "You wouldn't talk to me. I was always there and you never once looked at me!"
Ally remained quiet for a second. Anger was rolling off of him like lava oozing down a volcano. Finally she looked down and asked, "Why me? There are other girls around town, why me?"
He was slightly taken back and Ally could feel his anger disperse. "You helped save my dog. I loved the way you looked at him so lovingly and how you did your best to save him. And when you realized you couldn't, you did everything you could to make his death less painful. You even took some of his pain away, I saw that. Then I saw you around, always so shy and uncomfortable. You don't like crowds like me. We're a lot a like. We both prefer animals to people, shy and uncomfortable around people, long for a place to belong, don't have family, were abused."
"Why do you think I was abused?" She was defensive, she never told anyone she was.
"Abused people can always tell another abused from a nonabused. A special gift we tend to develop because we want to find others who understand. The way you talk about your old Alpha, I can tell she wasn't too kind to you and the way you protect others I'd assume you took beatings for others too. Yer the girl who wants to save people, who will do anything to save another person or animal from feeling pain. People aren't just born with that need, they have to experience themselves the pain of the worst kind before the desire develops and you act on it."
"But why me?"
"Because you can understand me. You know what it's like to be beaten until you can't stay awake any longer, you know what's it's like to stand in a room full of people and feel so alone, you know how it feels to move from place to place because you have no home to go back to. We can find a place together and finally be happy."
"But I am happy here. I have a place I call home now."
"NO!" His wolf leapt to the surface, changing him. "No you haven't, that house is not yer home." He started growling ferociously in Ally's face. Her heart started to race with fear. "They're not yer pack, this town isn't yers, that house is definitely not yer home. We are going to leave this town behind and find a place to call ours; our own territory."
"But-"
"No buts!" He snarled. Suddenly the pair heard noise upstairs and both turned their heads up. "What was that?" He stalked over near the door and and sniffed the air. His head whipped to Ally and within a second he had her off the floor by her collar. "What Have You Done!?" His eyes were a molten amber that burned with anger Ally had only seen his her sister's eyes.
"Nothing." She yelped, barely being able to breathe.
His face contorted more into uncontrollable fury. "Don't lie to me!" He roared and threw her into the wall. Ally's head collided with the stone and she curled in on herself. "You lead them to us! You Bitch!" He let out a howl and started tearing into her with his claws. Ally screamed out once and tried to fight back, but did little damage since her arms were painfully behind her.
"Fine, let's fight." She growled, kicked him in his stomach, and her eyes bled red as she started to shift to her Alpha form.
"No you don't." He chucked something to the ground before her. It exploded leaving her in a cloud of purple. "Try and shift now traitor." He snarled. Ally's eyes widened as she involuntarily shifted back to her human form and started to react to the wolfsbane powder covering her. She was all but paralyzed when Derrek, Allison, and Scott bounded down the stairs.
The first thing Derrek saw was Ally laying motionless covered in a fine purple powder and blood. He growled as his ruby eyes landed on the SOB who was going to pay for everything he had done. "You're dead."
The stalker laughed manically, "No it'll be you, Mr. big bad alpha man." Then his face turned into serious hatred. "You, it's all yer fault she's like this. If it wasn't for you messing with her head and making her think this place was home, we would be happy together and out of this God forsaken town."
Derrek circled the stalker and quietly said, "Scott, Allison, take care of Ally, he's mine." Derrek shifted to his Beta form and attacked the deranged wolf. The stalker held his own for a little while, but Derrek was older, more powerful, and smarter than the young wolf he fought. Once Scott and Allison had Ally upstairs and started driving away, Derrek slammed the stalker into the wall; denting it. "You're wrong, Ally would never have gone with you especially with the way you look now. You are no better than her sister and Ally had spent four years trying to forget her. If I ever see you around here or near Ally again I will not hesitate to kill you. Leave and never come back, you aren't welcome here."
"Why do you care so much about her? She isn't even part of your pack." He cried with blood dripping down from his mouth.
"Because she is my friend and I know better than anyone what it's like to not have a home. If she calls this place home, then I will make sure this place keeps that feeling for as long as she wants to stay here. You have an hour to disappear from Beacon Hill before I hunt you down." Derrek dropped the man to the floor and started walking away. He stopped on the stairs and glared down at the broken wolf. "If anything happens to Ally, you better pray you are nowhere near my territory." Then he disappeared and drove to the clinic where Ally would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we've hit the home stretch my friends. It won't be long now before this story comes to a close, so prepare yourselves. It will be sad, but Ally's adventures can't last forever. I hope you've enjoyed the little story that popped into my head one day and if you like werewolves (not in just the fanfic sense) please check out my other story that I'm starting My W Unit. I think it will be an interesting story, so check it out and tell me what you think of it so far. Cheers!