Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Alanna

The rest of freshman year was easier. The pack looked forward to holidays when the East Coasters would come home, but after Thanksgiving the pack members finally broke out of their shells and made friends. Some were human, and others were werewolves from around the world; it was a great opportunity for the pack and they took it. Of course they did not just use people, they formed genuine friendships with them that would last forever.
Sophomore year was even easier. Lydia and Jackson were their normal social butterfly selves and made the most friends out of all of the pack members. Stiles was close behind making friends in every field of study at Harvard, even found a girl he started to develop feelings for. It was in the second semester of that year that he brought her over to Ally's apartment to meet the group. "Hey guys!" He smiled as he lead a petite red head with freckles dusting her nose through the door. "I'd like you to meet Alanna Allen, Alanna this is Ally, Jackson, and Lydia."
"Hello." She smiled with an Irish accent lingering in the air.
Jackson and Lydia were slightly startled at the sudden appearance of someone not part of the group, and Ally was the first to step forward and offered her hand. "Hey, nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too. I hope you don't mind me tagging along."
"Not at all, I'm glad my friend here," She pulled Stiles into a hug, "Has made friends and is willing to bring them over."
Stiles grinned and replied, "Bring only the best to you guys." Alanna blushed as Stiles took her hand and pulled her to his side.
Lydia recovered first and offered her hand, "It's nice to meet you too. Hurt him in any way and I'll make your life a living hell." She smiled kindly.
"Lydia." Stiles groaned.
"What? She has to know what she's getting herself into and I will not deal with people who hurt you." Lydia has been protective of Stiles since their sophomore year of high school when he saw through her act and treated her like a person. Although she could not return his feeling in the way he wanted, over the years they had developed a deep friendship that they both ended up being satisfied with.
"Thanks for the warning."
Jackson stepped up and saved her from the awkward silence that was beginning to develop. "It's nice to meet you, don't mind Lydia."
"Nice to meet you too."
"Well, now that the awkward greetings have taken place, let's eat!" Ally smiled and everyone piled into the kitchen to eat chicken, potatoes, corn, and other delicious foods. Ally watched the way Stiles and Alanna interacted and decided that they would be good for each other. Alanna ended up coming to the weekly dinners or whenever he popped over, well not always but a lot of the time. Stiles never brought her back home, but in the their junior year he informed everyone back in Beacon Hill that he had a girlfriend and was serious with her. The pack was weary at first, but he reassured them that she did not know about werewolves which made them ease up.
One night, Stiles was over (without Alanna) and he and Ally were talking like they always do. "You're going to have to decide soon if you wana tell her or not." Ally said as she laid her head on his shoulder.
"I know." He whispered.
"It doesn't have to be now, but your going to have to decide if you trust her enough with our secret. And if you do decide to tell her, A. make sure you warn the pack and B. know I got your back. Aight?"
Stiles wrapped his arms around her and squeezed tight, "Thanks Ally. Telling Derrek I think might be scarier than telling Alanna."
Ally chuckled, "Maybe you should have her meet him and everyone else first to make sure she can deal with how close ya'll are. Slightly prepare Derrek to the possibility that yet another human will know about his pack and so he can see how serious you are about her."
"I'll keep that in mind, but that won't be for awhile. We've only been going out for a year so I think it'll be some time before I go 'hey love, guess what? All my friends, excluding Lydia and Allison, are werewolves. Ready for that date?' She'll freak if I just lay it on her so early in our friendship."
"Yeah, take your time, but don't take too long where it'll be more painful for the both of you."
"I won't."
The two of them remained silent until Ally whispered, "Next weekend, I'm going to Vermont."
Stiles tensed, "Why?"
"I can't keep this up. I wana face my nightmares... I don't wana be afraid to..." Ally stopped and snuggled closer to Stiles.
"Don't wana be afraid to join a pack?" Stiles finished and Ally nodded. It was lonely not having a pack and although she was an Omega, her wolf still longed to be part of a family. "Everyone's waiting for you, you know."
"I know, I just can't until I face my past. I called Chase yesterday and he hooked me up with the Alpha that runs the area now... I'm meeting him on Saturday morning."
"Have you told Jackson and Lydia?"
"No, I will the next time they come over. I want ya'll to come..."
"It's going to be hard."
"I know, my heart is racing just at the anticipation of going."
Stiles chuckled, "I know, I can feel it." He hugged her tight again and whispered, "I'm here for yeah, you aren't alone."
"Thank Stiles."
"Do you want me to come?"
"Do you mind?
♠ ♠ ♠
Vermont, here we come.