Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Memories Hurt but Slowly Heal

Ally drove the four of them the four hours to White Cliff, Vermont, the place she once called home. She was fine the first three hours, laughing, talking, and singing with her friends, but once the fourth hour hit she became anxious. Her grip on the steering wheel tightened until her knuckles were white and she stopped making any noise. Stiles looked cautiously at her, wondering if he should drive. Ally shook her head as she kept her eyes forward and reminded herself to breathe; breathing was good. Jackson stuck his head out the window at one point because her anxiety was so heavy in the small space of her car.
They finally arrived at their destination at 11 and were welcomed with open arms by the local pack. Ally was the last to get out of the car and was slightly shaking as she looked around at the familiar, yet unfamiliar town. "You must be Aleara-Rain Knight. It is a pleasure to meet you at last." The Alpha greeted and stuck out her hand.
"Nice to meet you too." She stuttered out and took her hand firmly.
"My name is Caterina Aurora, I am the Alpha of White Cliff. Chase said you once lived here."
Ally looked up into the Alpha's blue green eyes and then looked down, "Yes, this was my home five years ago."
"May I ask what happened to make you leave?" Caterina looked around, "This place holds secrets and has a sad aura about it. No one speaks of what happened here and if you do not mind, I'd like to know the history of this place."
Ally's eyes clouded over in memory as she replied, "A large pack once lived her, the Knight Pack. It was a nice pack, had many allies and friends." She smiled sadly, "But tragedy struck and everyone died." She whispered.
Caterina looked at her for a moment, "Come, let's eat before we give you the tour." The Hale pack and Ally followed the Alpha to a local. Everyone but Ally ate, her stomach too unsettled at being in her old town and having memories brought to the surface. She remembered this place, it was run by a family friend and she and her sister often came here to escape their parents. She knew this place inside out. She slipped away from the small party and began the walk through her memories. Her hands touched everything as she quietly walked through the bar and town. She flinched and looked away as her eyes found remaining blood spatter and her hands touched gouges from where men and women fought against the crazed Alpha.
The screams echoed in her ear and Ally could smell the blood, even after all these years. She came out of the living nightmare at a gate that was falling off it's hinges. A tear slid down her cheek as she looked up to see a half burned down mansion. Hesitantly, she walked up the hill and entered the charred building. She threw her head to the left trying her best to stop the memories from flooding her mind, but it was all for naught. She heard the music her parents played, saw Kahlan smiling and running as little Ally chased after her. The scenes changed as she walked the house, with each change the two girls got older. Sometimes there were others, female friends, male friends, boyfriends (all Kahlan's friends of course) walking around laughing and talking. As Ally got deeper, it came to the years where Kahlan had become Alpha and her moods started becoming manic. Ally saw Kahlan yelling then smiling, throwing things then cleaning, beating the shit out of her then cleaning her wounds. Ally stumbled up the stairs as the memories of the last two years with her pack hit her in the stomach and crushed her lungs. She slammed into a door and held her head as a headache formed. She calmed down after a moment and looked over at the door to see her old room. She fingered the remains of it before pushing on it and stepping in. The room was black and dusty with a missing wall and a mostly burned up bed. Ally stood in the room a moment and took a good look of what once was her sanctuary away from everyone and thing. This one room kept her sane when her mom died, her father died, the insanity of her sister, the heartbreak of knowing she was too much of a wallflower to be noticed, and so many other things that now seemed trivial. She pushed aside the bed and tore up three floor boards beneath it. She searched around until her hand touched something smooth and hard. She wrapped her fingers around the rectangular object and pulled out. Ally sat crossed legged with the medium sized memory box in her lap as tears poured down her cheeks. The box was filled with the last remaining memories of her life before the massacre and she could not bring herself to open the lid and see how much things had changed.
She did not know how long she sat there, but it must have been some time when a boy startled her. "Whatcha doing in here miss?"
Ally turned to see a 9 year old boy looking at her. "What are you doing here?" She wiped the few remaining tears from her eyes and got up; slightly stiff from sitting.
"I come here every once in a while, whys you here?"
"I ah, once lived here. Long time ago."
The boy's face lit with recognition. "Yous the lady wes been hearing about. Yer sures are purdy."
Ally giggled, "Thanks. Well, I should get going."
"Okay, I'll comes with." He skipped ahead of her without a care in the world. She did not really realize it, but this little boy was grounding her to the present so for the moment she was fine.
"Aren't you worried you'll fall through. The fire here weakened the floor boards ya know."
"Iz know this place like the backs of ma hand." He grinned. The two chatted a little as they walked out of the skeletal house and slowly into the town. All was going well until they walked through a particular part in town. Ally stopped dead in her tracks and everything happened so slow for her. Her box slipped through her fingers and fell slowly as she stopped breathing. Here. Here was where everything that haunted her went down. Ally gripped her head as the she was transported back five years ago.
Ally could feel the two hunter wolves restrain her as Kahlan tore throat after throat out of Ally's pack. She struggled against the men but to no avail, she cried to her sister trying to reason with her, but nothing seemed to work. After countless hours of watching her people die and her sister murder dozens of people, the last member fell to the ground dead.
The boy ran as his new friend struggled to keep control over herself. She kept shifting, her eyes stayed red as her hair changed white to back to blonde and her fingers changed to claws and back. The strong emotional memories were causing her wolf to freak and seek release.
The next thing 15 year old Ally knew was her sister stalking towards her with flaming red eyes and a grin that looked like she wanted to eat her. Ally closed her eyes, waiting for her sister to finish her off, but instead felt hot liquid squirt all over her. Ally jumped back as she watched the light in the hunters eyes fade and they ragged dolled to the ground. She looked over at her sister who gave her a creepy smile with crazed eyes.
"Why are you doing this?" Ally sobbed and collapsed to the blood soaked ground.
"Why not?" She snarled out. "They were nothing. Don't you love the sound of screaming? The smell of blood? The Hunt?" Kahlan twirled around, reveling in the death that she had caused.
"They were our family, our pack. You killed them as if... as if they were nothing!"
"That's because dearest sister." She leaned in close and took Ally by the chin and replied with a smile, "They were nothing."
Something snapped in Ally and she lunged at Kahlan. They rolled, punched, and scratched at each other. It was really the first time Ally had shifted to her Beta form for a purpose other than to let her wolf have some freedom. They barked, roared, and yelled at each other, trying to get the other to submit but nothing worked. Sometime during the fight Kahlan shifted to her Alpha form and beat the shit out of Ally. However, Ally was able to do damage to her Alpha that neither of them knew she was capable of.
Ally fell to her knees and dug deeply into the earth with her claws as she tried valiantly to stop the memory. She was prepared to face her past, but she never thought it could hurt her this much; cause her to lose control. It was agonizing trying to stop the Alpha shift, but she knew necessary. To go Alpha in another pack's territory was suicidal and she did not want to cause problems. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and someone, a familiar voice, call to her. Her mind was overloading on keeping control, playing the memory, and trying to latch on to the voice for an anchor to the present.
Ally straddled her sister, both bloody and cut up. With one hand she had Kahlan's arms above her head as she howled at her sister to submit. Kahlan was far too gone and struggled to be free. With no other choice, Ally swiped her clawed hand across Kahlan's throat; tearing it open. Kahlan gasped for breath and her pupils almost fully eclipsed over her pupils as death took hold over her. "Al-ly." She gargled one last time before her body relaxed and her red eyes shifted to caramel gold. Ally felt a sudden surge of power and let out a howl of despair as she realized she was alone and She had caused her sister's death.
"Ally, look at me." Stiles placed his hands on both sides of her face. "It's okay, I'm here. Ally come back to me."
Her features returned to normal and her eyes shifted back to their regular color. She fell into Stiles and sobbed out, "Kahlan." Before slipping into darkness.