Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Triskelion

The summer flew by and before anyone realized it, the four pack members were getting ready to heading back to Boston for one final year. That summer had been the best one by far for Ally because she finally felt like she belong. Once again being part of a pack made her open, more confident, and comfortable with herself that she had not felt in a while. To some degree she felt more at home here than when she was part of her old pack. Things had changed and she was different. She fell into the packs ranks as if she had always belonged and no longer separated herself from everyone else. She still considered herself a lower rank than the others, but secretly the rest of the pack saw her as on par to them. Most of the time they would listen to her and let her lead a drill than let her follow, of course this was all covered usually so she did not fight it. She also became more comfortable shifting to either her Beta form or her Alpha. Even during full moons she'd shift and let her Alpha run free for the night.
But all too soon the summer ended and the pack had to split up one more time. Everyone was excited for their final year and while some had to think about grad school, others had to start thinking about jobs once they graduated. Ally was already guaranteed a job at the animal clinic and was waiting anxiously to finish up the year, take her doctorate exams, and then start working as a vet. Deaton even hinted at leaving the place to her when he finally retired; she could not wait.
Stiles had come to visit one afternoon in October and could feel that Ally had something on her mind. "What's up Ally?"
"What do you mean?" She asked as she flipped through channels.
"I can practically feel that you want to say or ask me something." He elaborated with a smart-ass look, "Am I wrong?"
"When did you become a wolf?" She shot back playfully.
"Never, now spill girl."
She brought the remote to her lips and replied, "I want to get another tattoo. One for the pack since I have one from my old one and I feel like I should for the one I'm in now. However, I don't know what to do. I have an appointment in two days and I don't have anything to ink."
"You used your pack's insignia last time right?" Ally nodded. "Why don't you get our pack's insignia, it would be appropriate."
"Would Derrek mind though?"
Stiles looked at her like she was crazy, "If anything, he'd probably be touched and may shed a tear." The pair laughed at the thought of Derrek shedding a tear. "Really though, he'd most likely be happy."
"Okay, if he gets mad or anything, I'm punching you... Hard." Two days later, Ally sat in a chair at the local tattoo parlor with Stiles next to her. She was nervous and needed someone to take her mind off of getting ink and what she had to prevent her body from doing. This was going to hurt and suck all at the same time.
"Ally Knight." The tattoo artist called. Ally looked at her friend and stood up.
"That's me."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Cedric. Is your friend coming in with you?" Ally nodded. "Alright, this way please." He lead them into a quaint room where Ally sat in the tattoo chair and Stiles pulled up a chair next to her. "Where would you like it?"
Ally exposed her left forearm. "My wrist please."
"Alright. Just black or any other color?"
"All black." The artist nodded and started the process. First he cleaned the area, swabbed a numbing agent over it (not that it was really going to work), and prepped his gun.
"You gunna be okay?" Stiles asked apprehensively.
"Kinda. Last time killed, this is going to hurt a lot more since it's thick."
"Want to hold my hand."
Ally looked at him with a face waiting for pain to begin and shook her head. "No, I'll crush your hand."
"Wonderful. Well, I'll talk your ear off, sound good?" He grinned.
"Sounds awesome." Then the tattoo artist began his work and Ally did her best to suspend her supernatural healing so the ink would stay. Half way through the process, Ally tasted blood as she bit harder and harder on her lip. She tried her best to listen to Stiles story about one of his classes, but that only worked to distract her a little from the pain she was enduring. Finally an hour and a half later, Cedric placed his gun down and smiled at his work.
"All done. Looks pretty cool, it's a triskelion right?" Cedric asked.
"Yeah. Thanks."
"No problem." He placed a bandage around her wrist and walked her to the counter. After bidding the artist good-bye, she paid for the tattoo and the pair went out to eat. The next day she took off the bandage to find a completely healed tattoo still in place. She grinned with satisfaction and headed to school.
And so the last year of college passed for Ally with little to no incidents. She and her friends graduated from their respected schools and made the last trip home. Ally smiled brightly as Isaac welcomed her home and she repeated the word 'home' to herself. She really was coming home permanently this time. No more making trips across the country, no more school, and no more splitting up the group. Now she was coming to Beacon Hill to stay, work, and live with her pack.
"How does it feel to know you never have to make that trip again?" Derrek looked down at her.
"So wonderful, you have no idea." She caught him looking at her wrist and she stroked it with her right hand. "You sure you're okay with me having this?"
He chuckled and replied, "Of course I am, why wouldn't I like seeing a member of my pack wearing my pack's insignia?" He grinned as he turned on his heels to greet the others.
The next day, Ally went to the animal clinic and talked to Deaton about working with him. After going through the formalities of getting the job, Ally started as a doctor at the clinic as soon as possible. Deaton taught her everything he knew regarding both animal medicine and werewolf. For the time being he was going to be around to help her, especially in cases where she, as a werewolf, could do nothing, but eventually he would retire.
It was not until half way through the summer that Stiles nervously made an announcement to the pack. They were having a movie night, since it was the first day no one had to work, and he stood before them shifting his weight. "So, you know how I have a girlfriend?" Everyone nodded. "Well, she's taking classes at the University nearby and I invited her over to meet everyone. Mostly my father since he's been hounding me to meet her, but I figure kill two birds with one stone and have the pack meet her since we're pretty serious and all."
He babbled until Derrek interrupted him, "When is she coming?"
"Tomorrow." He scratched his head and let out a forced laugh.
Ally smiled in amusement at the different array of faces the pack was sporting. They ranged from smiling to WTF. Derrek blinked a few times and repeated, "Tomorrow?"
"Yep."
He ran a face down his face and replied, "When did you find out about this?"
"Yesterday night. Figured, get it over with and as fast as possible so we don't freak out. Plus, nothing's happening now."
"You just jinxed us Stiles! Good job." Scott groaned.
Derrek sighed, "Alright, I've been wanting to meet her any ways. Does she know anything?"
"Still no. She just knows we're a pretty tight group."
"Okay."
"Good thing it's not a full moon." Jackson grinned and everyone agreed. Even though everyone could control themselves during a full moon, it was still easier to just let their wolves free than trying to contain them. Tomorrow was definitely going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
The ending is coming soon, so prepare yourself for surprises, blood, and a new foe ^_^
BTW Lincoln was an excellent movie