Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Flick and Glare

Deaton walked in to Ally and Derrek sleeping soundly together and he debated for a moment whether or not to wake them. He figured if Derrek was in the bed with her, Ally had most likely woken up sometime during the night. Derrek normally does not crawl into bed with people. Before waking the sleeping pair, he checked her vital signs and noted how strong they were. No longer was her blood pressure and heart beat low, but normal a rate for a werewolf. Next he noticed how her color had finally returned and assumed her healing abilities finally activated.For the time being, Ally appeared to be out of the rocky water she had been treading in for the past two days.
He walked over to Derrek first and gently nudged him, "Derrek." Derrek did not move as he tried four more times to wake the exhausted wolf. Shrugging he moved to the other side and tried to wake Ally. "Ally." She groaned quietly, but stayed asleep. "Ally, wake up please."
She snuggled closer to Derrek and mumbled, "5 more minutes." And started to breathe deeply again.
Deaton could not help but chuckle and shook her again, "Sorry Ally, you have been sleeping far too long and I need to check your stitches."
She yawned and stretched a little, quickly finding out that hurt, and squinted at the doctor. "How long have you been here?"
"A little while. I tried to wake Derrek first, but found it to be impossible."
"Hmm?" She turned her head to find a sleeping Derrek very close to her. Her cheeks tinted as she replied, "Ah yeah, he can be difficult to wake. Do you need him?"
"It would be nice to have him help me as I check your stitches."
"Okay." She turned her body slightly so she was angled towards him. "Yo Derrek, time to wake up." She shook him, but all he did was groan and stay asleep. "Wakey-wakey." She flicked him in the nose, causing him to scrunch it up.
"Did you really just flick me in the nose?" He asked groggily.
"Yep, and if you fall back to sleep I'll do it again." He glared with one eye as she smiled down at him.
"Good to know you're well enough to torture me awake." He replied wryly, even though an undertone of relief was evident.
Deaton shook his head at the banter between the two wolves and finally cleared his throat. The pair turned their heads and he instructed, "Derrek, please help Ally up, I would like to look at her stitches and change her bandages."
Derrek nodded and carefully got off the bed. After stretching his stiff limbs, he slowly helped Ally up and helped her stand. Deaton lifted her shirt until it was just below her breasts. "Derrek, hold the shirt up please." As Derrek held the material up, Deaton skillfully unwrapped the bandages and tossed them on the floor to be picked up later. "Let's see." He shifted Ally so the light was on the wounds and gingerly poked and prodded the stitches. Derrek looked away as Deaton searched for anything out of the ordinary. "The wounds are knitting up nicely and your healing has definitely started working. If the progress holds, you'll be all better in a few days. Maybe some fatigue and soreness, but besides that you'll be fine. You'll most likely be able to go home tomorrow."
"Really?" Ally asked surprised and Deaton nodded. "Awesome."
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm getting tired and sore."
"How are you tired? I'm the one supporting most of your weight." Derrek quietly teased into her ear, which she replied with hitting him with the back of her head.
He chuckled at the lame retaliation as Deaton said, "That is to be expected after what happened. Let me wrap you up and Derrek can help you back into bed." He retrieved what he needed and started wrapping Ally's midsection. Once finished, Derrek helped her back into bed and sat on the chair beside it.
"Thanks Deaton, for everything." She smiled at the doctor.
"It is part of my job as pack doctor. If you need anything else just call me, I have to get to work. I will see you two later." He took his leave and left the two alone.
"I dislikes this." Ally yawned. "I hate being tired all the time."
"You'll be better soon enough." Derrek reassured.
"I better. You should probably go and eat and tell everyone the good news."
Derrek hesitated, "I don't know."
"Don't worry," Ally heard the familiar footfall of one of her pack mates. "I won't be alone, Isaac will be here to keep me company."
Two seconds later Isaac came running down the hall yelling, "Is that Ally I hear?" He skidded to a stop at the door and grinned, "It is!"
He ran and almost jumped on her, when Derrek's arm flew out and stopped him mid-air. "I don't know if I trust him." He looked at Isaac and lightly reprimanded, "Carefully hug her, she's still hurt."
Isaac nodded furiously and Derrek slowly let him go. He eagerly trotted over, wrapped his arms around her neck, and bent down so his head rested on hers. "I'm so happy you're okay!" He sat down on the edge of the bed and like a puppy, rubbed his cheek on hers.
She laughed, tried to stop due to pain, but ended up laughing anyways. "Isaac, please stop... it hurts."
Derrek shook his head in amusement as Isaac replied with a smile, "Sorry, just really excited you're awake."
"I can tell." She ruffled his hair and then looked at Derrek. "Go, I have a guard wolf to protect me if something happens."
"Alright, I'll be back later. Probably with a slew of people who want to bombard you with hugs." He left the two alone and Isaac told her what has happened since she got hurt. Apparently the Siren was still in the tunnels, being watched by either Scott, Allison, or Jackson. The pack is still unsure what to do with her since she posses a threat.
Around five, the pack squeezed into the little room and a teary reunion occurred. Alanna was not there since she had school she needed to attend to, but wanted Ally to know she was thinking of her. After talking to Stiles, Ally found out that after a minor freak out, Alanna was actually pretty okay with the fact that Stiles was part of a werewolf pack and promised to keep it a secret. Ally could see how relieved Stiles was to no longer have to lie to her and to know that she was not going to break up with him over it. They all had dinner together and around 11 everyone but Ally and Derrek left the clinic to head home for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what I'm going to do with the Siren... I shoulda probably thought of that when I wrote her in. Oh well.