Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Oh Happy Day

Ally looked through her drawers for a necklace to wear. She pulled out every piece of jewelry she owned, which really was not much, and contemplated her choices. Finding nothing that would suit the occasion, she walked over to the closet and took down her memory box and placed it on the bed. She turned and left the room to venture down the hall to the bathroom. Knocking on the door she asked, "May I borrow the necklace please?"
"Sure, it's on the sink." Derrek replied, though his voice was muffled by the door and the pounding of water.
"Thanks." She smiled as she opened the door and retrieved the object she still felt strange not wearing. "Hurry up or we'll be late."
"Almost done."
"Kay." She left him to finish his shower while she trotted down the hall again to the bed. Using the necklace, she opened the box and carefully placed the necklace on the dresser so it would not get lost. Taking a minute, she slowly sifted through the box to find the necklace she wanted to wear. She looked at it carefully and ran her fingers over the beautiful design. It was a sterling silver necklace with two small and one large fish trinity triquetra knots and hanging from the larger one was a circular moonstone. She had not seen the necklace since she had rescued it from the fire and locked it away; it brought back a lot of memories.
She unclasped the lobster claw, brushed her hair over her shoulder, and tried to hook it but found could not get it. "Need help?" Derrek asked as he came up behind her.
"Yes, please."
Within two seconds, he had it clasped and pulled her hair back over her should. "There."
She twirled around and smiled, "Thank you."
"I've never seen this before. Is it new?" He slipped his finger under the necklace and inspected it. "Looks like the triskelion."
Ally looked down and explained, "It's closely related, but it's a fish trinity triquetra knot. My father gave it to my mother for one of their anniversaries, I saved it from the fire and kept it in my box until now."
"It looks beautiful. Hell, you look beautiful." He complimented and kissed her forehead.
Blushing, Ally replied, "Thank you." She looked down at her light purple knee length halter dress and asked, "You don't think this too much?"
"No, you look more than fine." He grinned.
She whacked him gently and smiled, "Perv." She looked him over and fixed his tie. "You look handsome yourself. Suits fit you."
He groaned, "No they don't, they so stuffy."
"Whatever you say, but I'm going to have to fight women off of you."As she said this, she walked over to the dress and retrieved his necklace. Smiling, Derrek took it from her and slipped it on over his head.
She ran a finger over it as he replied, "I doubt that, my broodiness and scowl will keep them at bay." Ally looked at him skeptically. "It worked when I first moved here."
"Yes, but if I recall from stories, you also did not walk down much or socialize with people."
"And I was accused of murder so that helped."
"That still cracks me up, I kind of wish I could have been there for That adventure."
"No you don't, I guarantee you don't."
"I don't know, Miguel." She stuck out her tongue. Derrek growled and she dashed away laughing. He quickly caught up, picked her up, and spun her. She laughed more as she cried, "That's not fair! I'm wearing a dress and slightly elevated shoes."
"Life's not fair, now where did you hear That story?" He growled seductively into her ear as he nuzzled her.
"My lips are sealed." She mimicked zipping up her lips.
"Is that so?" He grinned into her neck and started nipping it.
"No you don't! I'm not going to a wedding with bite marks or a hickey, I refuse!" He continued the slow assault on her neck until she cried, "Okay, okay. It may or may not have been Stiles."
"I thought so." He stopped his attack but gave one last kiss on her neck before placing her on the ground. "We should get going, it starts in 20 minutes."
"Okay, let my get my sweater." She retrieved her sweater, send a quick text to Stiles, apologizing for throwing him under to the Alpha, and walked out to Derrek's car.
They took their seats in the second to front pews next to Mrs. McCall and Jackson. "I can't believe that hair brain of a Beta is getting married." Jackson commented as he looked down at the program.
"And yet at the same time you can." Ally replied. "You look beautiful Mrs. McCall and Jackson you look handsome."
"Thank you, Ally." Mrs. McCall replied graciously. "You look very nice too Ally, never thought I would see you in a dress."
"Surprising, I know." She smiled.
Then Mrs. McCall looked at Derrek and said, "I thought you would look good, but you clean up exceptionally well. You will have to keep a close eye on him, you too Derrek." Ally chuckled, while Derrek shook his head uncomfortably. A little while later, the music began and Lydia walked down the aisle looking like a goddess. Ally could feel how nervous Scott was until Allison started walking down, then he was completely focused on her with the biggest smile Ally had ever seen.
The wedding went on beautifully and luckily no crazy supernatural tried to ruin it. Ally was pretty sure, Allison would have killed the thing on her own if anything tried to screw up the day. After taking millions of pictures, everyone left the church and headed to the reception. Since it was summer and a clear day, the reception was outside with tents staked up for shade. The party was filled with laughter, talking, and good feelings all around. Unfortunately, none of the wolves could get drunk but nonetheless they all had a great time.
At Ally's table was her, Derrek, a friend of Allison's and her boyfriend, and Alanna and Stiles. After everyone did their speeches, Stiles's being the funniest of course, dinner was served and the place filled with talking. Stiles leaned over and tapped Ally's shoulder. She bent over and he whispered right in her ear, "Derrek's freaking me out."
Her eyes looked to him and found him staring at Stiles. "That may be because of my Miguel comment." She whispered back.
Stiles groaned, "Why did you have to rat me out?"
"I didn't want too. He was assaulting my neck and I couldn't come here with bite marks."
"Oh so that's how he rolls." He then looked at her and thought, "Couldn't you have hid them with your hair?"
"Probably, but if it had shifted that would be awkward to explain."
"Touche. I'm dead." Stiles frowned.
Ally looked up and motioned for Alanna to lean over. Ally placed both her hands on Alanna's shoulders and said seriously, "It is up to you to protect your man."
"From who?"
"My man."
Alanna shook her head with some amusement in her eyes. "Why?"
"I had to tell Derrek that it was Stiles who told me a story that apparently he is not fond of. I am ashamed. Stiles can tell you my incident, but know I will try to keep the wolf at bay, but you will have to be his body guard."
"Yes ma'am, I will do my best." She saluted Ally and the three began to chuckle.
"Do I want to know what That was about?" Derrek asked, once Ally straightened up.
"Nope, all's good."
"I doubt that. If it was about Stiles, I'm still going to get him." Ally smiled and started eating her meal.
It was the last slow dance and Ally finally got Derrek to dance with her. He refused up until now, saying he would dance the last one with her but none others; he hated dancing. So she giddily pulled him to the dance floor and placed one hand on his shoulder while slipping the other into his hand. She rested her head on his shoulder, listening more to his heartbeat than the music, while placed his head on her's. They moved slowly to the music and enjoyed being near each other.
"I don't understand slow dancing, all you do is go in a circle." He commented quietly to her.
"I think it's just to be close to the other person and not have to worry about other people grinding up against you. That's why I like slow dancing, it's also relaxing." She tightened her grip on his, pulling them closer together. Near the end of the song Ally noticed Derrek's heart escalated a little. She looked up at him and asked, "Everything okay?"
He bend his head down so his lips were near her ear, "Will you marry me?"
Ally's moth dropped open and she was pretty sure her heart stopped for a minute. "What?"
He chuckled lightly and he leaned his forehead against her's and softly whispered, "Will you marry me?"
A big smile spread across her face as she happily replied, "Yes." Derrek broke out into a smile as he slipped an antique ring on her finger and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and danced the last of the song, well aware that the rest of the pack knew something happened between them.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.amazon.com/Sterling-Silver-Triquetra-Necklace-Moonstone/dp/B0028QDNNK -necklace
http://applesofgold.com/Merchant2/jewelry/diamond-rings/QDR-3C.jpg -ring

And here's the end. I hope you liked and was satisfied by it. I thought this would be a nice way to end it so I wrote it. I know many people have requested to have a sequel or thought it would be cool, so we'll see. I have two other stories going on and I'd like to finish one of them first before starting another. Thanks for sticking with the story and seeing Ally grow. Cheers until next time!