Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Small Army

"Dr. Deaton?" Ally asked as she was getting ready to leave her shift.
"Yes?" He replied as he finished the checkup of a grey tiger.
"Is it okay if I take next week off? I have finals I need to do and study for."
"That is fine. If you need a break, I will put you to work." He smiled.
"Thank you. I will see you tomorrow." Ally waved and headed to the grocery store to pick up some much needed food. Since the pack has been patrolling, the Hale house has been going through food like it was water. It was a wonder that no one ever asked where the food was going. She spent an hour picking up food and paying for it. She called up Derrek and waited for him to pick her up. Ally decided she really needed a car and would plan on looking for one once the Omega threat was dealt with. As she waited, Sheriff Stilinski pulled up and greeted her.
"Hello, Ally. How are you today?" He smiled down at her.
"Fine. How are you?" Her voice as soft as ever.
"Quite well. That's a lot of food." He looked at it skeptically.
"We eat a lot. Teenagers and adults come in and out all the time, it's a wonder Derrek hasn't gone broke." I chuckled.
Sheriff Stilinski laughed, "I wonder that too sometimes. How are you holding up?"
"Okay, but going to school and working is so tiring." Along with wolf stuff, Ally thought. "I need a car so I don't have to bug people about rides."
"If I hear of one, I'll let you know. What is your price range?"
Ally smiled happily and replied, "Not wicked expensive, but it doesn't really matter. If you find one, I'll let you know if it is too expensive. Thank you so much."
"Your welcome. Well, I got to get shopping, see you later Ally."
"Bye, Sheriff Stilinski." Ally waved as he walked into the store. She only waited a few more minutes before Derrek pulled up. She stood, armed the bags, and filled the car with groceries. "It looks like we're feeding a small army." Ally commented as she buckled up.
"We are feeding a small army." Derrek replied as he sped down the street.
"Touche." They quietly arrived at the house and unloaded the food into its rightful place. "Have you found any recent scents?"
Derrek let out a frustrated noise and grumbled, "No. This Omega is smart, too smart. He knows how to outsmart us and keep the hunters on their toes."
"The hunters are all over the place. As I was walking to the store, I almost ran into a few of them."
"I know and I don't like that. Chris won't listen to Allison, thinking this is hunter business."
"Allison and Chris are in an awkward position. They can't tell the other hunters to be careful of the local pack because it could get messy." Derrek made an affirmative noise, but said nothing else. After sitting on the couches armrest for a little while, Ally decided to head to her room and start studying since tonight she was on patrol duty.
She was on duty with Isaac and Scott and followed behind them, listening and keeping her eyes open. Isaac and Scott talked quietly to each other, but would stop every time they heard an unknown sound. They caught only old scents; nothing new. Ally sensed something nearby and grabbed the back of the Beta's shirts. She placed a finger toher lips and signaled them to listen. "Three heart beats." Isaac whispered.
"Let's check it out." Scott ushered them and slowly crept to a nearby bush. They peaked over it and saw hunters. Everyone blanched and hurried away from the area. "That was close."
"Yeah, Allison didn't say anything about them patrolling this area." Isaac panted a little.
"I'll talk to her tomorrow about it, but we should inform the pack as soon as we can."
"Shh." Ally motioned and took in a deep breath. She knew that smell; she once held part of it. "The Omega's near by."
"You sure?" Isaac asked apprehensively.
"Yes, smell the air." Both of the Betas did so and their eyes burned amber. They started off in the direction of the smell. They traveled the last hour hunting the scent, only to lose it by the river. The group went back frustrated and tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
What car should she get?