Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

White Fur

Ally was finishing up her Anatomy and Physiology Final when she heard movement coming from below. She froze and listened, her finger hovering over the submit button to her last final. She held her breath and listened as a can fell to the floor. She quietly clicked the button and ninja'd her way to the first floor. She expected to see a pack member, but what she found was much worse; the Omega. She froze in fear and the Omega caught her scent. His feral eyes locked on her and growled ferociously at her.
Without really thinking she darted away and the chase began. Ally first left through the front door, but thought better of leading it to the town so ran around the house through the woods. The Omega was hot on her heels; Ally proving to be great sport for one as insane as him. Time morphed together as she ran all throughout the woods. She placed a large boulder between her and the feral and it spoke it her.
"Why roon, yer onlay be caught." His voice sounded like it had not been used in months, maybe years. Ally took a deep breath, ready to let out a howl. "Wat yer doin'? Yer joost like may, in Omeega." His lips pulled back into a menacing smile that showed his sharp teeth.
Ally scowled at him and replied, "Who said I was alone?" And let out a howl. It echoed through the woods and the town.
The Omega got angry and snarled, "Bitch." Dashing after her. Ally dodged out of the way and the great chase began. She was not pleased that she had to warn everyone of her position because it also alerted the hunters that a wolf was in the area. Now she not only had to worry about the crazy chasing her, but also being shot by a hunter. Ally did her best to keep track of scents while staying away. At some point she caught the scent of Jackson and Isaac and started following where that lead. She had to make a detour as the smell of hunters in the area hit her nostrils. She growled in frustration as she took a sharp left and jumped down the rocky hill side. Ally was thankful she was built more for agility than power as she flipped through the air.
Just as Ally took a breather, the Omega having a difficult time keeping up, she ducked when a bullet flew past her cheek and indented the rock wall behind her. She used her enhanced vision to see four hunters aiming at her again. Without a second thought she began her decent down the hill and through the woods again. Ally cursed as she ran for her life yet again. She took a glance behind her only to crash into Scott and meeting up with Allison and Stiles. Both wolves groaned at the impact.
"Scott you okay?" Allison asked at the same time Stiles asked Ally if she was okay.
Ally's head shot up and replied, "We gotta get out of here, there are-"
"There you are. You're a fast little wolf aren't you?" The tallest hunter grinned at her. Ally whimpered and scooted closer to her friends. "What's this, three other wolves? Must be our lucky day."
"Not all of us are wolves thank you." Stiles commented offended.
"Doesn't matter, you associate with them you might as well be one." The shortest growled out.
Scott created a wall between him and his two friends. "Leave them out of this."
"Oh, trying to be a big bad wolf now are we?" The tall one spat out.
"They aren't your enemy, the feral Omega is." Allison tried to push her way to the front, but Scott kept her behind him.
"And how do we know one of them aren't the feral Omega?"
"Well first off they don't look crazy, they aren't fighting one another, and they are just standing there instead of just attacking." Stiles replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Like we care, they're wolves and we are hunters." All the hunters raised their guns. "We've got a job to do." Scott dove behind himself to get Allison out of the way as Ally collided with Stiles and hid him behind a tree.
"Don't move." Scott warned and then looked at Ally. Biting her lip she silently agreed to help her friend stop the crazy hunters. She followed Scott's lead as they dodged the bullets and try to knock them out. This of course proved to be harder than any the young wolves could have imaged and at some point they were getting there butts kicked. Allison tried to help, was able to down one man, but ended up breaking her arm causing Scott to not think clearly. He dodged two bullets, but took one to the right shoulder as he smacked a hunter to a tree, disorienting him. Scott cried out in pain and was down. As the other two hunters reloaded their guns, Ally retrieved Scott and dragged him to Allison.
"Shit, these are wolf-bane laced bullets. Scott stay with me." Allison tried her best to keep him awake, but the bullet was wreaking havoc in his system. Ally did not know what to do, she was an Omega for a reason; she did not handle being in charge well. Before she could think of a plan, Stiles cried out and her head turned to him; he had also been shot. A hunter was pointing his gun at Stiles initiating something stronger in Ally than her submissive nature; her nature to protect. Her wolf took over and a white furred paw swatted away the bullet that had Stiles's name on it. She roared at the men trying to harm her people and the blood drained from their faces; they were dealing with an Alpha.
Ally nudged Stiles so he would move over to where Scott and Allison were, her blood red eyes never leaving the threat in front of her. Stiles carefully, partly because he was losing blood and partly because there was a giant Alpha near him, moved to behind the tree his two friends were. Once all of her wards were together, Ally stood protectively in front of them. Even as an Alpha, Ally would not willingly engage the enemy, but she was not afraid to defend those she cared about.
There was quiet for only a mere two minutes before the hunters tried firing at her, though never wounding her. She growled fiercely at them and batted away the deadly bullets that should have harmed her. While one man distracted her by firing his gun, the other two pulled out wolf-bane ropes and managed to lasso them around her head and one paw. She thrashed and growled at the foolish hunters. After struggling for a bit, Ally ended up throwing both men through the air and crashing into tree. They crumbled to the ground out cold, leaving only one left. He looked terrified as she stalked forward and howled at him. He stood there numbly as she paced back and forth making sure nothing happened to Allison, Scott, and Stiles. As long as one threat still remained she would not leave there side.
Ally whipped her wolven head to her left as four beings broke through the tree line. She growled as they stopped where they were. She moved slowly backwards, hiding her friends from view. Derrek kept his eyes on the white Alpha as he called, "Allison, you okay?" He only saw her before everyone else were covered.
"I have a broken arm, Stiles has been shot, and Scott is the worse. He's been shot with a wolf-bane bullet and needs help immediately. You need to talk Ally down."
"That's Ally?" Isaac yelped.
"Yes, she shifted when I was about to be shot... again." Stiles called.
Derrek thought a moment and came up with a plan, "Jackson, Isaac, tie up the hunters." They cautiously moved towards the hunters. Ally growled again, but did not move from her position. "Ally." Her eyes slid from the moving Betas to Derrek. "Ally, it's me Derrek." He slowly moved towards her, holding out his palm. Her growl deepened and she lowered her head. "You need to shift back and let me see Scott. He needs help, Ally." He gestured towards the injured Beta. She looked back, but quickly brought her eyes back to Derrek. "I'm not a threat." He was almost an arms length from her and her wolf's mind still was not sure if he was a friend. She barked at him, warning him to back off. Derrek's eyes flashed red and in his Alpha voice growled back, "Aleara!" A ripple ran through Ally's body and she lowered her head in a submissive manner. She leaned forward and inhaled Derrek's scent. After recognizing him, she stepped aside so he could go to them. As Derrek and Lydia, who was standing off to the side, rushed to the injured pack members, Ally went off and leaned her head against a tree. Her wolf's mind was mashing with her human's and things were getting confusing as she slowly shifted back to her human form. She passed out under the tree with the wolf-bane ropes still around her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, Ally is actually an Alpha. See that coming?