Status: Hello, I just got the courage, after my friends convinced me, to post my story! Please read and to enjoy! And don't be afraid comments!

My Upside Down, Crazy Life

The life of Leander, a 15 year old high school student, changes when one day he gets a request and scholarship to go to a prestigious private school called Salryn High School. The school is known to have many sections regarding talents, e.g. singing and dancing. Leander is a plain Jane kinda guy with no supposed special talents. Salryn High School has a ranking system. The ranking goes as following: Generals, Lieutenants, Sergeants, and Privates.

Generals are known for being pretty much good at everything and they usually wear regular clothes as the teachers let them get away with it. As he becomes forcefully integrated with the top 5 Generals -Lucian, Aiden, Christopher, Eli, and Juan- of the school, he learns about the many talents that he never knew he had. Things start to become difficult for Leander, when people start scheming against him while he is steadily climbing ranks and trying hard not to fall in love... But that's all thanks to Lucian.

WARNING: This is Yaoi/BoyXBoy! DONT like, DONT read!
  1. Prologue:
    This is the end going into the beginning. ^_^ Hope you like~!!!