It’s Cold, but You Pretend That You're Warm With Me

You kill me in a good way

It was January and PTV has just finished their tour with SWS. They have already made a plane that they are going to spend some time on the mountains. Vic was so happy that Kellin accepted to go with them cause since the tour has began, he was sure that something was happening between them. The way they look at each other, the way Keliin smiles and blushes when Vic looks in to him and when he touches him, even if it’s not on purpose. Unfortunately, all band members noticed that something is happening and they’d always tease Vic a little bit.
Kellin felt the same way about Vic. He loved every single thing on Vic, but he was not so sure if Vic likes him back.

The bus was just about to leave when Kellin appeared caring a couple of bags. Vic smile and he felt relaxed. “I was afraid that you’re not going to come”, he said. “Well, I could never miss a chance to spend time with you”, whispered Kellin hoping that Vic wouldn’t hear him. While they were standing hugged like that, they have noticed that everyone was staring at them so they stepped back and Vic cleared his throat. As they sat at their seats, Vic took his iPod and gave Kellin one headphone. He totally forgot that “All Of My Heart” was on repeat. When Kellin realised it was his song, he smiled and turned his head to Vic. But Vic was looking down as if he felt ashamed.

As they were traveling, Kellin leaned his head on Vic’s shoulder. He fell asleep quickly. Vic was watching him. Not that he was a creep, just, it was the first time he saw him sleeping. He was so beautiful. Kellin’s strand of hair fall down his face. Vic tried to brush it off, but Kellin mumbled something and he woke up. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up” -“No, it’s okay, Vic. Don’t worry”, smiled Kellin as he looked up at Vic with his sleepy look. “Sleep, we still have time”, smiled Vic.

When they arrived at the hotel, they unpacked their bags. Mike, Tony and Jaime went out as soon as they left their things in room.
Kellin sat down on his bed and took his phone to check his e-mail. Vic sneaked to his bed, took his phone and started to laugh. “No, Vic, give me that back”cried Kellin cause he was afraid that Vic would see all of the pictures of them he had on his phone. “Reach it, princess”, laughed Vic.
Kellin tried to take his phone and when they realised they were so close to each other, they both started to blush. Tony interrupted that awkward silence by entering the room. They both stepped back as if nothing happened. Well, actually, it didn’t. They just wish it did. But it was maybe a sign for both of them.

It’s been a couple of days and nothing special happened between them, but it seems like this day will change everything.
They were all out and they started playing in snow, like little kids. Vic and Mike against Tony, Jaime and Kellin. Vic was kind of careful when it came to throwing snowballs at Kellin. He didn’t want to hurt younger boy that he liked.

It became very cold and they were all exhausted, so Jaime proposed to go back at the hotel.
Vic wanted to spend some time alone with Kellin so he just asked “I’ll stay a bit longer. Wanna stay with me, Kells?” -“Sure”, answered Kellin in no time.
They walked for some time talking about random stuff when Vic just turnet to Kellin and pushed him in the snow.
Kellin was a bit confused, but he couldn’t help it but laugh. “Now help me get up, you fool” As Vic leaned to give him a hand, he slipped and fell over Kellin. They were just laying like that in the snow feeling each others breath and each other heartbeat. Vic’s pale boy wasn’t so pale anymore. He was red completely. He was both shy and cold. Finally, their lips touched. Kellin could feel Vic smile while kissing. Vic moved his head and stroked Kellin’s face. Kellin kissed him once again, but this time their tongues were touching. They couldn’t describe what they felt at that moment. They both stood up and hugged. Vic felt Kellin shaking. “You’re cold?”, asked he gently. “Well, yes”, said Kellin as he kissed Vic again.
“I’d never let you be cold, Kells. I’ll be there for you always”
“I know, Vic”, said Kellin and hugged his boyfriend tightly.
“Now let’s go to the room to make you warm, huh?”, whispered Vic while kissing his pale boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, let me know what do you think? (: