Status: in the process of writing yo

This One's For You

The Calm ~Chapter 2~

Austin P.O.V
I hate San Diego. I just wanna go back to Huntington Beach, but since my girlfriend Maya- well now EX girlfriend cheated on me, I needed to get away from that scene and experience a different place. San Diego wasn't a good choice. It just doesn't feel right.
My best friend Alan, dragged me to this teenager party. Why are we here? I'm a 25 year old man. I don't need there to be even more rumours that I sleep with underage girls.
"Alan, why the fuck are we here?"
"Shut up, I'm scoring some bud. Go mingle." he says.
We pull up to this decent looking house, in the middle of a quiet street. Can't wait for this party to get busted, I think to myself. From the outside, I hear crappy pop music. Great. I walk into the house. The living room is packed wall to wall with girls and guys dancing.
"Meet me at the car in 30 minutes." Alan yells to me over the music. He walks into a crowded bedroom with the smell of drugs coming out of it.
I try and squeeze through all these kids. I need a drink. I walk into the kitchen and there is so many different kinds of alcohol overflowing the counters. I grab a cup and fill it a quater full of sprite and 3 quaters full of vodka. I just want this day to end.
"Yo, you're Austin Carlile!." some stoned kid says. "Yeah aha." I reply. I don't feel like being here. I probably sound like an asshole right now. I'm just not having a good month or so. My life has been a living hell lately. Maya is fucking around with my mind, my "buds" from Attack Attack spreading around this lame ass rumours. I walk out to the back yard to get some air. I hear yelling on the side of the house.
"Stop being a little prude bitch, and let me fuck you. I know you want me, I mean who doesn't," some guy yells.
I run over to see what's going on. Some big guy is on top of a smaller girl, punching her in the face. "Dude, what the fuck! Get off her!" I yell. I pushed the guy off this girl, and start kicking him in the side and punching him in the face. What is wrong with this guy! He's hurting an innocent girl. The girl stumbles backwards and starts running. "Wait! Stop!" I scream back to her. She stopped and turned around. She kind of just looked at me. She was so fucking gorgeous. Her huge blue eyes were staring me down. She looked nervous and scared, but also relieved. Like she found something she's always wanted. She was so peite and tiny, with her long blonde hair cascading down her back.
"Are you okay?" I ask her. She just stares at me. Fuck. Maybe she's one of those crazed fan.
"What's your name?" I try to get an answer out of her.
"Maddi." she croakes.
"Hi Maddi...I'm Austin. Are you okay?"
"Not really. I gotta go..." she starts running away. Wow. I'm literally astonished. She's so perfect. I wanna know more about her. I start running after her. I look on the ground, and noticed she dropped her phone.
"Hey Maddi! I think you dropped something!" I yelled. There's no use. She's too far away. How am I gonna get her, her phone back...
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh does it suck