Status: Active-Trying to update every weekend

Wolf

Christa Hayes' life has fallen apart before her eyes. Desperate for money, she takes a tip from someone she barely knows to go see Wolf Reese, financial tycoon and multi-millionare for a loan. She soon finds that Wolf Reese is not an average businessman. Or maybe he just isn't average to her. Not only does the man keep a wolf as a pet, but there's something about him that just makes her toes curl...
Wolf Reese thinks he's found the answer to all his problems. Young, naiive Christa Hayes comes into his office needing help, but in reality, he may need her. For she may be the one person that can help him break his horrible curse.
The plot and all characters are the property of my imagination. Please DO NOT steal!!
  1. Chapter 1
    “She’s not like the other girls that have come in here. Prostitutes, drug addicts, the regulars. She’s…I don’t know, just different.”
  2. Chapter 2
    “I should take you somewhere isolated during a snowstorm and drop you off, drive away, and never look back.”
  3. Chapter 3
    “No,” Wolffe said adamantly. “I won’t be punished for something I didn’t do.”
  4. Chapter 4
    He looked under his desk, where Benoit usually sulked if he wasn't sitting by the window. No Benoit.
  5. Chapter 5
    “You know, I think this is the first conversation we’ve had that hasn’t ended up with us snarling at each other in two hundred years.”
  6. Chapter 6
    “I don’t believe in love.”
  7. Chapter 7
    “I almost just made a very stupid decision based on personal reasons.”
  8. Chapter 8
    So he had to watch his feelings, because he couldn’t trust anyone, not even Christa.
  9. Chapter 9
    “You cursed me! Therefore we are not friends.”