the Balcony Scene

the Balcony Scene

When I woke up that morning I wasn't alone in my bunk. Without even opening up my eyes, I knew that Mike was cuddled up in the small bunk beside me. I sighed and opened my eyes to see him, still sleeping and cuddled into my side. I pushed his hair out of his face and looked at my brother. He must have come in to the bunk in the middle of the night after I fell into deep sleep.
Mike did this whenever he felt homesick, he would come cuddle me until he felt better. He blocked my only exist of the bunk so I shifted a little to get comfortable which accidently woke him up. His eyes fluttered open to find me. I gave him a smile and he smiled back at me.
"Missing home again?" I asked even though I knew the answer. Mike just nodded at me. I pulled him to me and hugged him tightly before letting go and pushing him toward the opening of the bunk. He got out of the bunk and streched. I followed behind him to the front lounge where Jaime was sitting at the kitchen table.
I adverted my eyes as soon as Jaime looked up at me. It was hard for me not to stare at him, it was harder for me not to just go over to him and kiss him. My realtionship with Jaime was completecated. We had kissed a couple times before but we never really had a title. Plus it was hard for me to keep my feelings at bay in front of everyone. I went to the fridge, looking for something to eat.
"Why is there never anything to eat on tour?" I complained and slammed the fridge shut. I went and sat at the table across from Jaime. Mike laughed a little at me and shrugged.
"Is Tony still sleeping?" Jaime asked as he got up and went toward the bunks. I shrugged at him and got up to go look through the cabinets.
"Let him sleep, it's not like we have a show today." Mike said to Jaime and I looked at my brother.
"Oh right, day off of tour today." I smiled. "So what are we going to do on this day off?" I asked them.
"Soccer?" Mike asked.
"I'll probably just stay in." the unusual words coming from Jaime as he left to go to his bunk, leaving Mike and myself in the lounge.
"You wanna do soccer?" Mike asked me and I just shoke my head, going after Jaime. I wanted to make sure he was okay. I went back to the top right bunk which was his, to find the curtian closed.
I pushed at them just enough to get his attention. He pulled them back and looked at me. I moved to get into the bunk and he scooted back to give me room. I climbed in and sat next to him as he laid there. I looked down at him.
"Are you okay?" I asked him when the awakard silence got to me.
"I could ask you the same thing, you've been ignoring me." He said and I could see a tear welling up in his eye.
"I'm sorry." I nodded. He just shifted up and sat facing me.
"Why? Why were you ignoring me?" He asked, a tear running down. "I thought I meant something to you." I sighed and nodded.
"I want you." I said flat out. "I might be perfect for you." I confessed. He leaned into me a little, waiting for me to react. I pushed away slightly.
"No, I want a title, not just kissing when no one is around." My own tears were falling from my eyes. He gripped my face between his hands and pushed the tears away with his thumbs.
"Vic" He paused. "I want you too, I want to dance on the egde with you, I don't want to be scared to be with you anymore. So take my hand and we'll jump?" My tears were flowing as I leaned in and pressed my lips to his as I nodded. I slipped my hand into his and pulled him out of the bunk with me.
"Ready to jump?" I asked. He smiled at me.
"As long as you're by my side."
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Hope you like it. c: comments?