Status: One Shot

My One Shots

The One Direction Biography

You walk into the room to see five boys standing in front of a huge, white backdrop. They all say hello to you and you go over to the table to pick up a big professional camera. You told them to “say cheese” and you snapped a few pictures of their beautiful smiles. Then you pull the camera away from you face with a slight frown on your face, trying to figure out who these attractive men were. Wait, I know who they are, you think. They're...
Suddenly you were pulled out of your deep sleep, your thoughts automatically drifting away from the amazing dream. You roll over in your bed to find out what horrible thing woke you up. Ugh, I hate mornings.
You realize that what woke you up was your phone, which was on your bedside table, still ringing. You hurry to pick it up and push the answer button, not bothering to glance at the caller ID.
“Hello?” you say groggily into the mouth piece.
“Kayla, this is Shannon. I have a job for you that I think you might be interested in.” Shannon was your publicist. She books all of your jobs for you and usually she gets good ones that you actually enjoy, which wasn't really hard because you absolutely loved your job. Writing stories and taking pictures were your hobby. And your job. You absolutely loved doing your job because it was the two things you liked doing best.
“Awesome! What is it?” you ask, suddenly not as tired.
“Well, it's a big job, that might take a while. It's for a band and they want you to write biography about them.” She explains to you. This wasn't too bad. You'd written a few stories before, but never a biography about a band.
“Cool, this should be fun.”
“Yes, very fun. But there's more. They also want you to take all the pictures that you use in the book. Apparently they've seen your work a few times and really enjoy it.”
“Well, what band is it?”
“One Direction,” she tells you and your mouth drops. One Direction? You'd heard of them lots of times, and you really enjoyed listening to their music.
This should be fun...
*A few days later...
You walk into the office building where you were supposed to meet One Direction for their photo shoot. They lady at the desk points you into a room and and you go in. Right away you see a white backdrop and five boys standing off to the side getting their hair fixed to perfection for the shoot. The older man in the corner looks up as you enter and walks over to you.
“Ah, you must be miss Kayla. We've heard so much about you and are honored to have you do this for our boys.” he says to you and you shake his hand.
“Oh, no, it's my pleasure!” you tell him shyly. He smiles and leads you over to a table with a bunch of different fancy-looking cameras. You run you hand along them and smile. You absolutely love your job!
Then you hear a British voice behind you. “You must be Kayla! We are completely in love with your work!” you turn around and see none other than Liam Payne standing in front of you along with all the other boys. You grin at them and say your thanks and introduce yourself.
“I'm Kayla. I'm a huge fan and I adore your music! It's an honor to be able to do this for you guys.” you tell them and they give you a big group hug, causing you to laugh.
“All right, well then let's get this photo shoot started!” says some guy that you were guessing was part of their management.
You pick up a camera and turn around to see the five boys standing in front of the backdrop. Woah, déjá vu. You think to yourself. You smile and tell them to “say cheese” so they laugh and each of them gives you a huge goofy grin causing you to laugh as you snap the shots of them. You noticed that every once in a while Harry would make eye contact with you and wink.
Next you have them turn serious and do some weird poses and it's just a really fun shoot for you and the boys. Once it's over and you think you have all the photos you will need of them, you all sit down and just talk. You sit between Harry and Niall on the couch. It was really fun and surprisingly easy to talk to them. They weren't stuck up like some of the other people you'd taken pictures of. You were really tired from the plane ride here, so you laid your head on Harry's shoulder and close your eyes, drifting off to sleep.
You wake up to someone gently stroking your hair. Opening your eyes you look up at Harry, who had his arms around you and was gazing down at you. You really like the position you're in and it just felt...right. You smile up at him and he continues stroking your hair. You just lay there feeling the most comfortable you've ever felt in your life. Wait, he's Harry Styles. What am I doing? I don't even know him. You tell yourself and slowly pull away.
“I should probably go. I still need to check into my hotel.” You tell him reluctantly.
“Are you sure? You can stay with us longer.”
“No, that's all right, but thanks. I'll see you tomorrow.” you start to walk away, but you feel a hand on your arm pulling you back.
“Ok, well if you're going to go, then can I have your number? I don't know about you, but I actually think I, um, like you. Which is honestly weird for me. I've never felt this kind of connection before, but I like it, and I don't want this feeling to go away. So will you go out with me tomorrow after the interviews?” he says all of this really fast and you barely catch what he's saying.
“It is weird that you feel this way, Harry. But it's even weird that I feel the exact same way. I would love to go out with you.” you smile at him and he lets out a sigh of relief.
“Oh, thank God!” he says and he leans down to peck you cheek. “I'll see you tomorrow, Kayla!
♠ ♠ ♠
~Hey guys! I hope you like this one! I wrote it kind of fast, so I'd really like feed back on this one! I like how she's going to write their book, though. I thought it was a nice touch. :) I love you guys! Thanks for reading!!
~Reagan :)