Status: One Shot

My One Shots

1D at MSG

Today was finally the day you had been waiting for for over a year. The day you get to see One Direction live, for the first time ever, in Madison Square Garden! Your best friend had gotten you tickets for close to nothing because her dad works there and will be helping set up for the boys. Plus, they were pretty good tickets. Third row, actually.
You're so excited that you can barely contain yourself. You go to your closet to put on your outfit that you had picked out months before, when your phone starts buzzing from your bedside table. Picking it up you see it's a text from your best friend. Hey! We'll be there in an hour to pick you up, so be ready! Oh, and I've got some exciting news for you ;)
Exciting news? Great, last time she said that we ended up going to some weirdo Chinese restaurant with two guys from our class. You text back: All righty! I'm soo excited!!! Should I be worried about this news?
She texts back immediately saying that you shouldn't worry and that it's actually a good surprise.
After you get ready you wait for (Y/B/F) to show up by blasting the Up All Night CD in your room. You get a text from your friend saying that they are waiting in front of your building, so you say bye to your family, run outside, and get into the car.
“So, what's this surprise?” you ask.
Your friend turns around with a huge grin on her face and hands you an official-looking envelope. You open it and your draw drops and your eyes go wide taking in what you're seeing. Then you squeal loudly and start to giggle along with your friend.

*FF to when you arrive at the concert*
“Omg, (Y/B/F), I can't believe you got us backstage passes for before and after!” you yell once you get to the concert.
“I know Annaya, I'm so excited!” she tells you with equal enthusiasm, then turns to her dad. “So, how do we find them?”
“Well, I'm supposed to take you to their security guard. I think his name's Pauly or something like that. But, anyways, he's going to bring you to their room.” her dad tell you.
Are you serious? We get to meet Paul?! You think to yourself. Holy cow, I can't believe this is actually happening!
“Ahh, here he is. Paul! This is my daughter and her best friend Annaya.” her dad says.
You both smile politely and shake hands with Paul, but on the inside you are flipping out. Paul smiles at you guys and leads you backstage to a door.
“Well, ladies, they're back there. Tell me if you need anything. I'll be around.” Paul says and walks away.
Your friend looks at you and you knock on the door. You hear rustling inside and then a head peaks out at you.
“Why, hello there loves. What brings you back here?” says none other than Louis Tomlinson bearing his ever-present cheeky smile.
“Hey! Paul brought us back here and said we could hang with you before the show,” you tell him.
“Well, all right, then come on in.” he says opening the door to let you guys in. You look around and see Harry and Niall sitting on a couch across from Liam who was sitting on one of the huge leather chairs. Louis leads you in and sits down on the other couch and you do the same. Your friend sits on the other chair next to Liam's. (Liam's always been her favorite ;P) Looking around your heart sank when you noticed that Zayn wasn't in there. He'd always been your favorite and his little blonde quiff was irresistible to you.
All of a sudden the door flies open and Zayn comes strolling in with a tray of food carefully balanced on his hand. Walking over to you guys he glances up, his eyes locking with yours. He let out a small gasp and he tripped over the coffee table in the middle of the furniture and the tray goes flying through the air spilling it's contents all over you.
You look down at your now ruined clothing, wide eyed. Zayn quickly got up and come over to you.
“Oh, love, are you all right? I'm so sorry! I completely ruined your lovely clothes! I'm such a clutz!” you says all at once. You let out a laugh and everyone else joins in with you, even Zayn.
“It's all right, Zayn, but I might need something to wear for the concert now. By the way, I'm Annaya” you tell him.
“That's no problem, Annaya, I'm sure we can find something for you.” He holds out his hand for you to lead you to the dressing room to try and find you clothes. You take his hand and walk out of the room together, with the others staring after you. Once you close the door, you can hear them start to chatter quietly but choose to ignore it and follow Zayn. He leads you to another room, which you guess is the dressing room. Going to the back of the room he searches through a rack and pulls out a plain white shirt, a varsity jacket, and some skinny jeans.
“Sorry, I hope this works for you. We don't have any girl clothes so you'll have to wear my jacket.” he says handing them over to you.
“That's no problem, thanks.” You say and walk over to the bathroom to quickly change your clothes. You walk back out and find Zayn sitting on the small couch in the middle of the room, so you plop down next to him. He looks over at you with a smirk on his face.
“Ok, so Annaya, the only reason why I tripped in the first place was because I was literally stunned by your beauty. Yes, I know that sounds so lame, but your beautiful brown eyes captivated my attention and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I don't know why it's happening, and I don't even know you, but I think I like it. I think I like you, Annaya” You just look at him not knowing what to say. That made him worry.
“If you don't feel the same way, just tell me and we can forget that I ever said any of that.” he said running his hand nervously through his hair.
“Don't worry, Zayn, I can't believe it, but I felt the exact same way. I've never seen someone as perfect as you. It's weird because we don't know each other, but I don't care.”
With that he leaned in and kissed oh so softly. “Will you be mine, Annaya?” he asked you.
“Of course, if you will be mine!” He smiled at you saying “Forever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I know this one's a bit horrible, but it was like the second one I wrote! Please tell me what you think of these so far!!