Status: short story time!!

A Pierce the Sirens Short Story

A Pierce The Sirens Short Story

"Lets Cheers To This!" he shouted, "I'm King For A Day. We're gonna Do It Now, Remember it Later so if you stay, May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep Tonight. If You Can't Hang, then Fuck You!" the king threw the First Punch and started a Dance Party. Soon he was drunk and started looking to the Left Side of Everywhere while chanting, "Don't You Ever Forget About Me, Boy Who Could Fly!" that boy was Dead Walker Texas Ranger who had Ears to See and Eyes to Hear with his young friend Roger Rabbit. If anyone came near Roger, he'd throw Props and Mayhem all around the room yelling at them saying, "Stay Away From My Friends!" Of course though, that was a Flair For The Dramatic Balcony Scene starring Drella because She Sings In The Morning without Falling Asleep on a Stranger.

King, Ranger and Drella all had Fast Times at Clairemont High back in the day with Wonderless Fire. Every day they'd have a bon fire and throw A Match Into Water. At that school during their time they always bought a Cheap Bouquet for their ladies. though King and Ranger didn't know eachothers girlfriends, not even their names. The girls soon thought about Diamonds and Why Men Won't Buy Them. Because of the lack of diamonds, King's girl left him. He suffered from a huge case of Caraphernelia when he thought they had Bulletproof Love. He found a poster that said, "In Case Of Emergency, Call 411." He kept the sign but never called.

King was too depressed and held a box that said Let Love Bleed Red. He was going to Hold On Till May to propose with a diamond ring and a note of their secret quote, "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn. -Besitos." Sadly he couldn't give her those last kisses.

Ranger always told his girlfriend, "You Kill Me in a Good Way, my Stomach's Tied in Knots when I see you Just The Way You Are. If You Were A Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack." He sang songs to her, told her stories and made a New National Anthem with her for the Sky Under The Sea putting it on TheBomb.Com with the headline, "Don't Fall Asleep at the Helm." When she was sick he said, "I Don't Care if You're Contagious, I'll give you All My Heart and Million Dollar Houses filled with Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides that greet us with Yeah Boy and Doll Face.

What Ranger and King didn't know was that their girlfriends were the same girl. It was a Captain Tying Knots vs. Mr. Walkway situation. There was Hell Above King and Ranger had some Southern Constellations. Also with King being a Trophy Father's Trophy Son, that made him angrier that she left him with Selfish Machines.

The feud between the two started because of her with Four Corners and Two Sides of Postcards and Polaroids. King started saying, "I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous." The two found out about her game and started asking, "Who Are You Now??" They kept fighting so much that people would Tally it up and Settle the Score. It went on for One Hundred Sleepless Nights being Bulls in The Bronx causing Disasterology as they were Tangled in the Great Escape.

Thats what led to today as we all Collide With The Sky with Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears. But it turns out, I'm Low On Gas And You Need a Jacket because my Nickel Ain't Worth Your Dime! ;) LAWLZ!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!! i honestly had no idea where i was going with this but i hope you like it! :) i wrote this in like 30mins cx thankies for reading!
P.S.~the only song not mentioned is Currents Convulsive by PTV, i couldn't figure out how to fit it haha