Status: Here's the sequel I promised, enjoy. :)

Raised by Wolves

Anniversary

“Alright Amber, be good for Ronnie and Jacky, okay?” “Yes mommy.”Ryan gave her a hug, then I did. “Good bye Amber, see you in a few days sweetie.” Ronnie came over to us, and put his hand on my shoulder, and Amber ran over to Jacky, who was standing a few feet away. “Have fun man. You don't get to anymore, so make it last.”, Ronnie said. I laughed. “I'll try.” We waved one last time to Amber, who was now in Jacky's arms, then left. In the car, I drove as Ryan and I talked about the weekend ahead of us. “I have another surprise for you, but you'll have to wait until later to see what it is.” “Aww, you sure you can't tell me?”, I asked, pouting a little. “Nope, sorry baby.”

“At the hotel, I walked around our room, taking in the beauty of it. It was more like a small house than a hotel room. There was a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi in it, a bedroom with a king sized bed, a kitchen, and a living room. “Wow, this place is huge.” “I know. Isn't it beautiful?” “It sure is.” “What did I tell you? Its absolutely amazing.” I sat down on the couch. “But, I want you to do something for me.” I looked at him, a little confused. “What?” “Can you go to the store and get some soap?” “Doesn't the bathroom already have soap?” “Umm, yeah, but I just want to make sure we don't run out.” I looked at him like he was crazy. “Uh, okay.”

He sent me off, and I looked around the town for a store I could go to. Ryan can be so weird sometimes, but I still love him. He just wouldn't be him if he wasn't. I eventually decided to go to the nearest supermarket. I got some some, and headed back to the hotel. I had only been gone about twenty-five minutes. I unlocked our door, and stepped in. Every light was off, which made me think that maybe he had gone out. It was pretty dark, since it was already six p.m. “Ryan?” I tried my best to find my way through the dark. As I got closer to the bedroom, I noticed a small glow of light coming from under the door. I had no idea what was going on.

I opened the door, and went in, closing it behind me. When I turned around, I almost stopped breathing. There was Ryan, lying on the bed. In only his underwear. The room was dimly lit by a few candles, and there were rose petals all over the bed and floor. My mouth hung open. I hand no idea what to say. He looked so sexy like that. I almost thought I was dreaming. “Hey Ronnie.”, he said seductively. I struggled to form words, because my mouth was dry. “W-what a-are....?”, was all I could manage to say. “We'll, are you going to come here, or do I have to come get you?” I really wanted to, but I was still in shock. My body wouldn't move.

He rolled his eyes, getting off the bed and coming over to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck, batting his eyelashes as he looked at me. My pants suddenly felt way too small. “W-what's this all about?” “I asked. “I said I had another surprise for you, this is it. Its our anniversary, we should be able to have a little fun.” He grinned, and pulled me tightly against him, wasting no time pressing his lips to mine. I moaned softly and eagerly kissed back, clutching him as hard as I could. There were no words to describe how Ryan's body made me feel. All I knew was that whenever he touched me, I wanted him even more. I'm addicted to him, and I know it, but I don't care. I loved every second of it.

I loved how one of his hands would go to the back of my head, threading through my hair, while the other would switch between my lower back and my ass, occasionally slipping down past my boxers and onto bare flesh. I loved how his tongue would toy with mine, more than light touches, but but never what I fully craved, until his desires would take over him completely, and he would tangle our tongues together passionately. And I loved how his hips would rotate in tiny circles, grinding just enough to arouse both of us to the point where we had to take things a little further. Like now for instance, where all of those actions led to Ryan pushing me onto the bed, and dropping to his knees, reaching for my jeans.

“Fuck yes......”, I moaned softly, laying back to rest on the bed. Ryan just grinned, and pulled my jeans and boxers down to my ankles, revealing my already leaking hard on. I moaned again, only encouraging him to take my tip into his mouth, sucking lightly. “M-more.” I whimpered, my hands traveling to the back of his head. Not that I was intending to push his head down or anything, I just needed something to hold onto. He just smiled and slowly took me in, inch by inch, until his nose was pressed my base. I moaned as I felt my dick brush against the back of his throat, desperately trying not to buck my hips. Ryan's hands squeezed my thighs as he started to bob his head, his lips creating the perfect pressure, and his tongue creating the perfect swirl.

My moans were soft but constant, only turning Ryan on more with each one. As he continued to bob his head, sucking a little harder each time, I felt delirious, my head practically swimming with pleasure. I whimpered as he moaned around me, opening my eyes to see that Ryan had pulled down his boxers, and was pumping himself in time with his bobs on my dick. “You have no idea how hot you look right now.”, I breathed, Ryan looking up at me. He smirked at how wrecked I sounded, and slipped his tongue into my slit. I cried out and stiffened impossibly, before arching my back and coming in long spurts into his mouth. Ryan waited until I calmed before finishing himself off, coming with a grunt across his fist and the floor.

Shit, they'd have to clean that up before house cleaning saw it. Oh well, that wasn't important right now. What was important was how beautiful Ryan looked in the afterglow of his orgasm, a completely blissful expression on his face, including a goofy grin. “You're amazing.”, I said happily. “You're pretty amazing yourself.” He smiled, and climbed up onto me, pushing me back against the bed. He started kissing my neck. “Nu uh, not going to happen.” I rolled us over so that I was on top of him, pinning him down to the bed. “My turn.”

I kissed from his chest, back up to his lips. He moaned softly underneath me, and grabbed my hand, pressing my fingers into his mouth. I sucked on them, groaning a little. Ryan pushed himself up further onto the bed, his head resting on the pillows, legs spread a little, basically waiting for me to fuck him. “Fuck...come on.”, he whined. I smirked. “Impatient much?” He groaned, and that was all the encouragement I needed before I was leaning against his legs, kissing up his thigh before going back and doing the same to the other one. Ryan was breathless, as he guided my fingers inside of him.

I pushed myself up so I could connect my lips with his. He moaned against my lips, the sensation causing him to rock softly against my fingers. “I'm ready.”, he finally panted. “You sure?” “Very.” I didn't need anymore persuading, and was already pulling my fingers out of him, and lining myself up with his entrance. I looked up at him, and he gave one last confirming nod before I slipped into him. He cried out, moaning my name. Everything became a mess of moans, kisses and thrusts, and it was all hot as fuck. I kept thrusting into him, hearing him scream when I hit his prostate. “R-Ron, riightt theree!” I continued to pound into his prostate, turning him into a writhing panting mess beneath me. God he looked so sexy. His hair damp, and clinging to his face, and his face flushed.

“G-gonna come.”, he moaned, head back against the pillows, and eyes shit tightly in bliss as I pumped him in time with my thrusts. He came all over my hand and his chest, clenching around me, who came moments later. “F-fuck.”, he said, his voice still shaky as he came down from his high. I rolled onto my side next to him, my arm falling over his chest, pulling his body against mine. He turned his head to look at me. “We should do this more often.” I pressed a delicate kiss to his shoulder. “Yeah, we should.”