Status: Thanks for clicking :)

What's the Point of Being in Love?

There's no reason to fall in love. No reason at all. All you do is stay the night at each other's houses every weekend , get bored of each other as one plays video games and the other reads a book. There's no kissing in the rain, like in the movies. Basically, all you do is just fuck each other over.

-Cayne Nicole Wright

Cayne has fallen in love once. Never ever again, she has to remind herself everyday.

And finally, after she has been signed to Decaydance Records for almost three years, her band gets told they will be going on Warped Tour.

There, she meets Alex Gaskarth. Impossibly sweet, charming. That boy.

He's falling in love with her ; And she's trying to ignore the fact that she's falling in love with him.

Cayne Wright { Lead Singer ; Rhythm Guitar } [ Age : 23 ]
Brynn Bon { Lead Guitar ; Backup Vocals } [ Age : 25 ]
Emelda Jenkins { Keyboardist ; Backup Vocals } [ Age : 23 ]
Abner Henshaw { Bass ; Backup Vocals } [ Age : 21 ]
Erix Henshaw { Drummer } [ Age : 23 ]
Ree Khaki { Manager } [ Age : 27 ]
Oceanne Muller { Merch Girl } [ Age : 19 ]

Okay, disclaimer. We all know we need one. I DO NOT own All Time Low by any means. Nor do I own The Downtown Fiction, Cobra Starship, Forever The Sickest Kids, Cassadee Pope, Pete Wentz, or Blessthefall,or any other band on Warped. I also do not own Vans Warped Tour. But I DO own Friday With Two Meanings and the characters mentioned in the pictures above.

And title credit here: She Likes (Bittersweet Love) by Forever The Sickest Kids.

Also, the first 4 chapters is set in the past. The are the band forming, their first shows, getting signed. Shit like that. Don't get all confuse-y on me. Thanks love(: