Status: Enjoy

What Friends Are For

What Friends Are For

"I'm bored." I mutter, leaning back in my chair.

Liam and I have been best friends since we were 6. Right now we were sitting in the back of class, watching a movie. We had a substitute, who was now sleep along with the half of the class. Most of the other kids skipped.

Liam was looking at the human geography moive that was playing.
"It's not that bad." He whispered. "At least the women are topless."

I roll my eyes and sigh. I look over at Liam, who's eyes were staring at a topless woman and hands were trying to rearrange the lump in his pants. I smirk as I get this brillian idea.

"I have an idea on how to solve both of our problems." I whisper leaning closer to Liam.

His eyes get big and he starts studdering.
"W-what? I-I don't have a problem! Me? No!"

"Don't worry Liam." I whisper, slowly sliding down to the floor. "I'm gonna take real good care of you."

Liam looked hesitant as I crawl between his legs. I stand on my knees and slide and slide my hands up to Liam's hips, so that I was eye level with his crotch. I unbutton his jeans and unzip the fly. Liam's manhood was pressed against his underwear. I lick my lips and rub him through his boxers.

"Fuck, Y/N!" Liam hisses. "Get on with it!"

I shrug and pull him out of his underwear and I hear a low groan come from Liam. I lick the underside of the shaft and continue up towards the tip. Once I get there I kiss it then swirl my tongue around the head.

Liam growls and bucks his hips motioning for me to put him in his mouth. I put my lips around him and slowly take him in. I only get about half of him in my mouth because I underestimated his size. So i use my hand to pump the rest. I bob my head in sync with my hand while trying not to bang my head on the desk.

Liam grabs my hair and thrusts into my mouth, which makes me gag a bit. We stop for a brief moment to make sure no one has woken up and turned around. Once Liam gave me a thumbs up, I continued to bob as he thrusted.

I slide my hand down to fondle his balls. Liam twitched in my mouth, so I knew he was close. He thrusts harder this time and I feel his load go down my throat as Liam grunted a bit. Simultaneously, the bell for class to end rang.

I swallowed his load and licked my lips clean to make sure I got it all. I quickly get off the floor while Liam got himself together. By the time the sub dimissed us, Liam and I were gathering our things as if nothing happened.

Once we get to the hallway, Liam turns to me and says,
"Thanks for fixing that."

"No problem, that's what friends are for." I say smiling.

"I hope we have a sub tomorrow, so that I can return the favor."
♠ ♠ ♠
And I finally have one one-shot for each boy in 1D.
I also posted this on tumblr. Message me for the url if you'd rather read it on there.
I hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading.
--Love, Domie. <3