(Un)Lucky Coincidences

# 3

As Rory and Sandra reached the crowd for the Prodigy, he let loose of her hand and swung his arm around her shoulders. But when he saw the rest of the lads he took it down and scratched the back of his neck nervously. “Are you alright?” Sandra frowned.

“Yeah. Of cause,” he smiled, “but they'll know.”

She arched an eyebrow and slowed down, “What do you mean? Know what?”

“The things between us. They'll know.” His took a deep breath, “It's really bad, when you know each other for ages and spend so much time togehter. You can't hide anything from them.”

“Why would you want to?” She asked confused.

“Um. ... See ... I explain to you later, okay?” He smile to ensure her, that everything was alright, but he just made her even more worried. “That doesn't sound good. The last time I heard that, you kept quiet about being in a band.” She crossed her arms.

Rory stopped walking and stepped in front of her, putting his hands on her shoulders, “It's nothing bad. It has nothing to do with you. Trust me. It just takes a bit more time to explain, okay?” He locked his eyes to hers and smiled.

“Alright. But you better not lie to me!” She said with a serious look on her face. Rory pulled her into a hug, “Never will.”

They continued their way and reached the rest of the group.

“Hey there, beautiful! How are you?” Rob immedently pulled her into a hug, “You had a lot of fun there in the crowd, didn't you?” He winked as he released her from his arms.

She smiled back, “Of cause. What else did you expected? You were really good, by the way. So thanks.” She bended dramaticly and laughed.

“You're welcome.” Rob replied laughing.

Sandra looked at the stage and frowned, “Do you wanna stay back here? I actually would like to get myself closer to the stage and dance.”

Chris faced her, “Sounds good. Lead the way.” He pointed his hand to the people in front of them.

“Oi. Wait for Rory and Rou than?” Rob shouted.

Sandra turned around and realised they were gone. “Oh. Where are they?”

“Went to get a pint. And I need one too, before dancing.” Rob smirked and scratched his head.

“Than go on and get you some. Chris and I can move on and meet you in front of the FOH-tower?” She pointed to the stage.

“Okay. Make sure you hear your phone, in case we don't find you!” He pointed to Chris and than turned around and made his way to the next stand.

“So it's just you and me?! Ladies first.” Chris grinned and bended.

“Oh, how polite.” Sandra smiled and started moving into the crowd.

The rows got tighter and it got quiet difficult to get through. She stopped behind a really tale man and searched for some way to pass him. When her hand was grasped and she was pulled to the left. “Stick to me.” It was Chris taking the lead. Sandra was surprised how fast they were moving and hold tight to his palm to not get lost. They even reached the front of the tower, before the Prodigy started their show.

“Wow. You're really good at this.” Sandra tried to catch her breath and smiled.

“Just training.” Chris winked.

She frowned, “But I thought you don't have to handle something like that since you can watch shows from side stage.”

Chris shook his head, “Yeah. But I like to get down with the crowd and dance along, you know?”

“Same goes for me.” She laughed out, “It's way more fun, when there are people around, who enjoy the same thing like you and you kind of connect.”

“Exactly!” He shouted excited and squeezed her hand. It just made her realise, that they still stuck to each other. She let loose, “Oh.” And smiled shyly.

The lights turned on and the crowd started cheering. “Have fun!” Sandra winked to Chris and got herself prepared to dance.

“You too.” He smiled and patted her back.

She started moving, when the first song began and forgot about everything around her. She didn't even realise, that Chris stepped back and watched her instead of the stage. After 20 minutes Sandra turned around and walked up to him. She placed her head next to his and asked, “Did the rest called up? They should've been here songs ago.”

“No. Maybe they're watching from the back.” He replied.

Sandra frowned. “Hm?”

“Don't worry. We'll find them. Go and enjoy the show!” He pointed to the stage.

She smiled back, “And what about you? Come on and move!” She took his hand, pulled him forward and faced the stage smiling, after letting loose of his palm.

They were dancing for two more songs, when Sandra's phone rang. “Yeah?” All she could hear was the same music like in front of her. “Okay. I can't hear you, but we're right in front of the FOH tower.” She listened closely and really there was something like “We're too!” She looked around, but couldn't see anyone familiar. “I can't see you, but I have an idea, so watch out for me!” She hung up and turned to Chris. She patted his shoulder and lifted her thumb up, when he faced her. He mirrowed her gesture and formed 'up' with his lips. Sandra nodded. So he knelt down and she climbed onto his shoulders. She started searching, when Chris stood again and really she saw Rory and Rob waving at her. She waved back and looked out for Rou. It took a while, but she found him and even made him aware of her and moving into her direction. Sandra tapped on Chris' head and nodded, when he looked up. His lips were moving, but she couldn't hear his voice, so she placed her head next to his.

“Do you wanna stay up there?”

She smiled at the offer, “A bit. If it's okay for you.”

There was a slower song playing and Sandra rested her hands on Chris' head, still watching the stage and the gents trying to reach them. Lost in thoughts she started playing her fingers though his hair. Chris relaxed and closed his eyes. He lifted his hands and showed her a “thumbs-up”.

Sandra stopped her action confused by his gesture.

“Don't stop it!” He looked up and shouted over the music. “Stop what?” She frowned. “Playing your fingers through my hair. It's great!” He smiled.

“Oh. I did? It's kind of a bad habbit, sorry. But you're welcome.” She winked and continued her previous action.

Rou was the first to reach them. Sandra waved 'hi' and watched the stage and Rory again. He and Rob were about 10 meter away.

Rou looked at Chris and noticed his satisfied expression and than looked up to Sandra. His face literally screamed 'What are you doing?'. She held up her hands and moved her fingers, “Magical fingers!” She had to scream to over sound the music.

Chris opened his eyes, faced Rou smiling and pointed to her, “It's true. You should give it a try!”

Rou shook his head and faced the stage without another word.

Sandra tapped onto Chris' head and pointed to the ground. “Down?” He asked. She nodded and he knelt down. She jumped off and stumbled into Rory's arms.

“Oh. You don't need to be that excited.” He laughed out.

“Too bad. I thought you might like that.” She smirked.

They all faced the stage and joined the show. When Sandra stopped dancing for a second and turned to watch the guys, Rou still gave her a strange look, Chris and Rory were watching the stage and Rob was dancing like there was no tomorrow. She smiled to herself and thought about, that she knew this gents only for about 6 hours, but somehow they've become her business.

Rou stepped closer, “What are you smiling about? How wierd we are?” He didn't sound like joking. “No. You're really nice guys actually. I just realised, that I know you for about 6 hours and I'm not sure, how you became my business?!” She smiled.

Rou arched an eyebrow, “Already tired of us?”

“NO! Not that saying. It's just... It feels good to have you around, even I don't really know you.” She shrugged her shoulders.

Rou smirked, “But you made a BIG impression on Rory, you know? And since he wants you around, you have to handle all of us.”

She laughed, “Yeah. I see.”

Rou's expression changed, “I'm still not sure, what typ of girl you are. First I thought you were just crazy and some kind of “fame bitch”, you know?” Sandra arched an eyebrow, but he continued, “But I think I can give you a chance. But don't mess it up!” Sandra seemed confused, “What do you mean? Mess up what?” Rou moved closer, “Rory. He's a really nice gent. Don't take advantage from that!” His expression darkened throughout the last words.

“I'm not the typ of person, that takes advantage from anything! And the second thing is, I think, I like him. But it's strange to know, that there's no chance to find out, if it would work.” She got quieter and lowered her eyes.

Rou frowned, “But he said, you wanna visit him in London?”

Sandra shrugged her shoulders, “Yeah. In September. But that's more than two month from now. See, I don't know much of a rockstar life, but I'm not naive enough to think, that you don't meet beautiful girls every other night.” Rou smiled now and put a hand on her shoulder, “Rory isn't like that. Trust me.”

His eyes were honest, when Sandra met his glaze, “I'll try. I'm just concerned about, that I may stand in front of his door and he won't even remember my face or name, you know?”

He squeezed her shoulder, “I can understand that. Must be a strange situation for you, too. But the way Rory talked about you, lets me know, that he will remember your face and name for sure.” He smiled brightly to empower his words.

“Thank you.” Sandra replied quietly.

“For what? It's just the truth.” Rou shrugged his shoulders.

She raised her eyes to meet his, “You're a good person and even though you think I'm a 'fame bitch', you managed to make me feel better.”

Rou's lips spread to a big smile and he suddenly pulled her into a hug, “I never said you ARE a 'fame bitch'. I thought you might could be ... But obviously I was wrong. Luckily.” Sandra squeezed his back by the last words and then pulled back from him. They smiled at each other and turned to watch the show again.

Sandra was captured by all the lights, when suddenly felt a hand, that held hers. She looked to the right, and there was Rory smiling at her. She blushed and squeezed his palm. He moved his head closer and said into her ear, “What was Rou and you talking about?”

“You. And that he thought, I'm a 'fame bitch'.” She replied honestly.

“Oh. But you're not! And what about me?” He squeezed her hand once again.

“Don't play the innocent one. He warned me not to play with you, because 'you're a really nice gent' as he said. - You're truely lucky to have such good friends, you know?”

He looked down at her, “Yeah, I know. But I never thought, that he would say something to you.”

Sandra crawled her gaze up to his and said quietly, “I'm glad he did. I was about to give up, to be honest.” His eyes widened, “Why?”

“Well, you're a 'rockstar' and I'm sure you meet beautiful girls every other night and I was afraid, that you would forget about me until September.”

Rory's expression grew confused, but he took his arms around her, kissed her forhead and wispered into her ear, “I haven't kissed a girl in the last half a year. Since we're constantly touring, there was never the time for someone special. And I'm not the typ of guy, that can use a woman just for sex. I wasn't expecting to meet someone worth remembering and then there was you!” Sandra's eyes began to water, but he continued, “So you don't need to be afraid, that I won't remember you... to be honest, I can't wait to see you again and it really sucks, that I have to leave tonight.”

She inhaled a long and deep breath to sort her thoughts, “I'm sorry, that I thought the worst of you, but I'm just afraid to get hurt. And I can't wait to meet you again either!”