Status: SLOWLY active.

Blown Away

one

"She's in the class A team, stuck in her daydream..." I sang softly as i leaned back in my chair waiting for my manager to return. It was 7:30 on a Monday morning. I was tired, and all I had on my mind was a nap.

But, that nap wouldn't be for a while.

My name is Avery Malaina Johnson. I'm 19, and wordly known as just Ava Johnson.

I tapped my foot against the floor impatiently as my shuffle went from The A Team by Ed Sheeran to Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber.

"Where the hell is Chase?" I asked myself out loud, taking my headphones out of my ear. Right on cue, he walked in.

"Sorry, I had a phone call in my office." He said.

"Its okay." I said, yawning slightly.

"Long night? Did you go out?" He asked. I chuckled.

"We both know I didn't go out. I was up late, trying to right some songs for the second album."

"Any luck?" He asked. I shurgged.

"I wrote one decemt one. Not sure if its album worthy yet."

"Yeah... it's gonna have to be a pretty darn good album to compete with 'Infinite" Infinite, my first album, had gone Triple Platinum recently.

"So, what is this meeting all about anyways? Why am I up so early?"

"I got you a tour." My jaw dropped. A tour?

"Seriously?!"

"Yes, a tour. You're sharing it, though, with another act."

"Who? Is it Justin?" I asked, hopefully. Justin Bieber is one of the only genuine friends I have made since I made it big. He's so down to earth, and just an amazing friend.

"No, he has his Believe tour starting. Your tourmates should be here anytime now, though."

"They're coming today?" I asked, running my hand through my long, dirty blonde hair.

"Yep. Should be he-" he was cut off by the conference room door opening. I looked up and widened my blue eyes.

One Direction was walking in with Simon Cowell. The boys were laughing, but stopped when they noticed me and Chase. I whipped my head, turning to look at Chase.

"I'm going on tour with One Direction?!" I exclaimed. I was a fan, and he knew it.

"Yes ma'am, you are." Harry Styles said, grinnkng cheeikly.

'You didnt know?" Niall Horan asked me. Oh my God.

"I wasn't even aware I was going on tour until 2 minutes ago."

"Well I only allow my boys to tour with the best. Nice to meet you, Ava. Congrats on your album's recent success, its an amazing album." Simon said, shaking my hand. I smiled.

"Thank you, so much. It means alot coming from you. I used to watch American Idol and hope I could impress you one day." He smiled now.

"Now, have you met the lads?" He asked, gesturing towards the 5 beautiful boys in the room. I shook my head.

"I'm Liam Payne." Daddy Direction himself said. I held out my hand to shake his but he just laughed.

"We don't shake hands around here love, we hug." He said hugging me. I laughed softly

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." The next said. Louis was always my biggest crush in One Direction. Sadly, he was taken by the beautiful Eleanor Calder. I tried not to fan girl when he hugged me.

"I'm Zayn Malik. 'Infinite is amazing."

"Thank you." I said, grinning.

"I'm Styles. Harry Styles." He had a cheey grin, and i couldn't help but laugh."

"Hello Styles, lovely to meet you."

"I'm Niall." The last boy said. The Irish one. Niall was my second crush after Louis. He was adorable, and his accept fascinated me.

"Nice to meet all of y'all." I said.

"Now, shall we get this meeting started?" Simon asked.

We all sat down. I sat between Louis and Niall. Fan girl moment.

I was barely paying attention to the meeting. Too bust buzzing in my mind about the tour. With One freakin' Direction.

My thoughts were interuppted when Chase began to name the cities they had venues booked so far.

One city just happened to be my home town.

No no no no.

I didn't want to go there. I couldn't go there. But I can't ask them to cancel it. It would throw off the whole tour, and that would be selfish of me. Plus, I can't let down my fans.

I'm suddenly really dreading this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's going on at home? :0