‹ Prequel: Names of Secrets

The Legacy's Girls

Fish Tale

Salem's POV
"You ACTUALLY want to do this?" I said to Melody as and I walked down the halls of the High School of Hell.

"Why so surprised?" She asked, glancing at me as she kept your long strides in pace.

"Cause you NEVER want to do anything that could get you in trouble. And you NEVER go behind your parents back." I said to her.

I stopped at her locked with her, leaning against the ones next to her as she took out her books.

"Well, I'm only doing this to find out what else they are hiding from us." She said, still not looking at me.

"Bullshit. You want to do it cause it sounds fun!" I said, laughing at her.

She shut her locker and turned to look at me, "Are we doing this or not?"

I threw my hands up in the air, "Calm down Tiger, we're doing this. Meet me at my car after school, I'm driving this time."

I smiled at her expression and walked past her to my locker. I took out my books and shut my locker just as the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was leaning on my red and black Ford Shelby Mustang when Melody walked out toward me. She glanced at her car and looked back at me.

"Trust me, you'll see it again. Neon is taking it home for you." I said as I opened the door for her to get in.

"Neon, your friend?" She asked.

I shut the door, laughing, and ran to my side. I hopped in, shut the door, and started my baby up.

"So, do you know exactly where we are going?" She asked.

"Nope." I said with a smile as I fish taled it out of the school parking lot, leaving tire marks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long !
Salems Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/salemm/set?id=72811733

Salems Car:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72811928