‹ Prequel: Names of Secrets

The Legacy's Girls

Guilty

Bentley's POV
I lifted the 150 pound up above my head, holding it for a few seconds.

"Emmett, I know your there."

I put the weight back on the bars above me and sat up on the weight bench. I watched him approach me with his bad ass stance that he never lost.

"Boss wants us in the warehouse. Two captured girls that we need to look at."

Why us? Was it relevant to our mission?

I stood up and grabbed the towel beside me that was hanging on the hanger, wiping the sweat beads off of my face as we walked. We walked down the cold, dim-lighted halls and took the elevator under the ground into the warehouse.

"Ground Floor." Elevator lady.

We stepped out from the elevator into the shadows. Ahead of us in the bright overhead light were two figures with bags over their faces. We could easily tell they were unconscious, and female.

"Boys! Come in, please!"

We looked at each other with questioning looks. We started walking to the figures again. Once we got to them, the Boss's booming voice rang out in the warehouse.

"Unmask them! See what we found!"

Obviously, he was excited. I looked at Emmett and nodded. We pulled the masks off of the figures and my eyes widened. I looked at Emmett, and he looked shocked with a mixture of pissed.

Sitting unconscious, tied by rope, was Salem Sky and Melody Johnson.

"Dude, we have to get them out of here." Emmett said to me.

I nodded softly.

"Well? What do you boys think?"

"Thank you sir." Was all I could bring myself to say.

"No, thank YOU! Without you two, we wouldn't know where they were!"

I felt guilty as soon as the words came out of his mouth.