Status: well i hop you enjoy

The Olympians: Born Hero

TWO STRANGERS

My school was big even though only about 32 kids went here. Every inch of the school was white glossy marble (except the windows, those are bullet proof glass.) Everyone at this school were major snobs and it was annoying. I only had one friend that I really trusted and that was Adam. He was my best friend, but he had a bit o a limp. On top of his head was a patch of red curly hair, and his face was splattered with freckles. he was about four foot seven and kind of chubby.
I let out a heavy sigh and climbed the stairs to my dreaded school. I just couldn't wait one more week for school to get out for summer break. Final exams were tomorrow and of course my birthday had to be that day also. I could tell it was going to be a bad birthday already. My dad has been away on a business trip for a week, so I have been home alone. It felt lonely, but it always felt that way even with my dad around. He never paid attention to me, he was to busy publishing his books. My mom was never in the picture, she left right after I was born.
I walked into the school and immediately ran into someone. I tumbled backwards and almost fell down the stairs, but the person caught me by the arm. He pulled me back up and steadied me on my feet.
"Sorry about that, I'm kind of lost. Do you think you could help me?" The guy asked.
"Sure, what are you looking for? And why did you come here a week before school is out?" I asked.
"My mom enrolled me and the school gets paid every now and then for the amount of students they get, so here I am. I'm looking for AP chemistry." The guy told me.
"I have to go to AP chem right now, so just fallow me." I said.
"Thank you. I'm Kevin by the way." The guy stuck out his hand.
"I'm Erika." I replied, shaking his hand.
"That's a nice name." Kevin said.
I murmured a thank you and walked off towards class with Kevin at my heels. Kevin was 5'6" with a slight muscular build. He had bright blue eyes and black hair. He has a smooth tan face with a raised jaw, and his lips were red and plush. Honestly he was very hot! I walked into class and took a seat at my empty lab table. The teacher talked to Kevin then pointed him to my table. Kevin came up and sat down in the chair next to mine. The teacher started the class right away like he always did.
"What class do you have next?" Kevin whispered.
"Advanced literature." I whispered back.
I looked over to my left at the table next to mine and saw that Adam wasn't here today. I let out a sigh and took down the notes for him. I had just finished writing down the notes when I heard a big bang on the west side of the school. My head snapped up at the same time Kevin's did. The teacher was yelling at us to make an line to the exit. We started to walk to the exit when the door was pulled off its hinges. Standing on the other side was a black creature with wings and sharp teeth. My eyes got wide and I looked around at everyone else. No one else seemed to see what I was seeing it except Kevin.
The creature lunged itself at me but the teacher jumped in front of me with a sword in his hand. He swung the sword and cut the head off of the creature. Kevin and I jumped back and looked over at Mr. Carson at the same time.
"Kevin, Erika, run now! Get out front now, there are people waiting out there to take you to a safe place." Mr. Carson yelled.
I didn't even hesitate at his words, I just took of to the front of the building. There were kids running around and it took good reflexes to dodge all of them. I flung open the front doors and jumped down all of the stairs and landed perfectly. I saw a boy with sea blue eyes Brown hair and a bright orange shirt. Next to him was a girl with blonde hair and gray eyes. They were waving at me, so I was guessing they were who the teacher was talking about. They opened the door to a car and I jumped in and Kevin was right behind me. The two people got in and yanked the door closed behind them. The car jerked forward and took off down the road quickly. I let out a giant sigh of relief. I looked over at Kevin and he seemed calm like nothing happened. I looked at his eyes and saw that he was actually scared. The image of that thing popped into my head and a chill went up my spine.
"So, what's your guys names?" The girl with the gray eyes asked.
"I'm Erika Storm." I replied.
"And I'm Kevin Knight. Who are you guys?" Kevin asked with a shaky voice.
"I am Percy Jackson, and this is Annabeth my girlfriend." The kid with blue eyes replied.
"Hey, Erika, did you say your last name was Storm? Is your dad Jeffrey Storm, the one who just published THUNDER IN MANHATTAN?" The guy driving the car asked.
"Yeah, that's my dad." I replied.
"Sweet! I love his books. Do you have any idea how awesome your dad is? I'm Jake by the way." The driver said.
"No, Jake, I don't know how awesome my dad is. I don't care either, he probably won't even notice I'm gone." I mumbled.
"So, what the hell happens in that school l, and what was that thing?" Kevin asked.
"That thing was a Fury, and it was looking for you two." Annabeth told Kevin.
"Wait,why would it be looking for us? We are not important." I said.
"Because, you two are special people." Annabeth whispered.
"Special? I am far from special, I am just a high school girl trying to live my life. And trying to cope with a dad who doesn't care for me, and a non-existent mother." I stammered.
"No, Erika, I ment like powerful. You and Kevin are demi-gods." Annabeth said.