Status: Slowly Active

Pawn

01

Kyuhyn makes his way out of Siwon's office, down the hall, and out to the garage where Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, among others can be found. He gives a nod to Leeteuk, his way of saying Mr. L is still with the boss and all is well. With that done, he makes his way over to Eunhyuk and calls Donghae over to where they stand.

"The boss has put me in charge of Mr. L's... request. However, I can really only oversee the planning and certain aspects so I'll need your help with something. Eunhyuk, I need you to figure out where the target is getting his car serviced. Donghae, when he gets that done I need you to go with him. The two of you will be working together on this and I need both of you to dress for the part. Eunhyuk, I need you to find the target's car and partially cut the brake lines. The target needs to be able to operate the brakes long enough to get the car off the lot and onto the highway. You'll need to find a mechanic suit somewhere , of course, so you blend in at the shop."

Kyuhyun pauses before addressing Donghae.

"As for you, I need you to dress up like a business man or some rich-kid. Your job is distract the people there; we can't let anyone see what Eunhyuk's doing. Just say you're checking out the place because you need to have your car worked on soon. When Eunhyuk gets done, he'll go out a door where he won't be noticed, dispose of the suit, and then circle around to the front. He'll get in the car you take out to the shop, you'll say your goodbyes, that you'll think about bringing your car in and leave."

Eunhyuk and Donghae exchange glances before standing up with a "We're on it." The pair go through the door and disappear from sight, no doubt off to research the information they need. As Kyuhyun paces the room, another person speaks up.

"If you need to think, I'm pretty sure there isn't anyone on the roof right now..."

Kyuhyun nods and makes his way out of the garage, up the stairs in the hallway and out onto the roof. He crosses to the other side and leans on the chest-high wall surrounding the walk-out area, eyes scanning the city buildings in the distance.

'Getting rid of the target is the first step; the second... finding the son's weakness. I'll have to look close; maybe the paparazzo will have something useful for once.' He thinks, straightening up when one of the cars leaves the garage below.

"Looks like everything is underway." He mumbles, glancing skyward with a sigh. "I suppose I better get to work on my end of things..." With that in mind, he hurries back down the stairs and to the nearest computer.

"Hey, Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun calls over his shoulder as he leans back in the chair, satisfied with what his search has found. "Can I call in a favor?"

"Of course, Kyuhyun. What do you need me to do?"

"You used to volunteer at the hospital during your school years, right?" When the other man nods Kyuhyun continues. "I need you to see if you can find any scrubs, or anything that help you blend in, and go over to the hospital as soon as I get the call from Donghae and Eunhyuk. Tell the nurses at the desk you used to volunteer and that you wanted to help out again. After that, I need you to try and find the target's son. There should be a girl with him; she looks like this." He says, pointing at the screen.

"Okay. Will anyone else be coming along?" Ryeowook asks, after a minute or so of silence.

"I will."