Status: Updating a few times a week :') I'm busy with exams so please don't shoot me if I'm late updating!

Don't Ever Let Go of That Smile

Life So Reckless, Tragedy Endless

The bell of last period rang. Kellin stood up and threw his bag over his shoulder.
"Finally!", he said to Jack, a new friend of his. He'd met him first period, he had Spanish with him, and he had last period, Math, with him too.
"I know, right? I thought we'd be stuck in math forever...", he replied. They walked out of the classroom and out through the corridors. Kellin liked Jack. He was a funny guy, to say the least. He could tell he'd be pretty popular once everyone got to know him. They'd walked out the door and had stopped in front of Jack's school bus.
"Do you wanna hang after school?" Jack asked, hopeful. Damn it.
"Sorry man, I already have plans with Austin," Kellin replied, sorry that he had to say no. "How about tomorrow?" He said quickly.
Jack beamed. "Awesome! Tomorrow's great!"
And with that, Jack got on the bus and Kellin was left to walk home by himself.

As he walked back to Austin's, it started raining. A lot. So he started running.
When he got to Austin's, he was dripping, but he was in a great mood. He didn't even knock, he just walked straight in.
"Hey, Kellin," Austin said without even looking up. He was reading a magazine. Kerrang!, of course.
"Hey," he replied. "How was your day? Well, since I saw you three hours ago," he joked.
"Pretty good," Austin replied. He looked up and noticed Kellin drenched to the skin. He laughed. "What the?"
"Rain," Kellin explained. Wasn't it obvious?
Austin laughed harder and threw him a towel. "Aw, poor Kellin. Besides that, how did school go?"
"It was okay, I mean, it's still school. Senior year or not," he said.
Austin nodded. "It's a good thing the first day back is always a friday, isn't it?" Their school had always started back on Fridays, to give the students "time to adjust". Yeah, because someone in Senior Year, who had spent 4 years there before, needed time to adjust. "Anyways, I was thinking. You wanna see a movie later? You know, that new movie's out, and it won't be in the cinema for much longer," he asked.
"Oh yeah!" Kellin said, excitedly. "I'll check the viewing times," he said with a huge grin and ran to get the laptop.
No longer than five minutes later, Kellin announced, "The only viewing today is at twenty past 7, and one started a few minutes ago," he said, looking at the clock.
"Twenty past seven sounds good!" Austin said.
The boys agreed that Kellin would go home, get a bit of homework done, get ready and come back and meet Austin at ten to seven.

Kellin hopped out the door after saying goodbye to Austin, and ran home to shower and change. Finally, some fun would be had! Not that school earlier that day hadn't been fun, it had, but school was school and only so much fun could be had there. Besides, it wasn't with his best friend. Kellin stepped into an empty house. Both his parents had gone to England for three weeks to visit family, and until they came back, he'd had the house to himself. He switched on the heat, sure that it was literally freezing. So much for Summer.

He ran upstairs and. Took out a clean outfit. His current clothes looked weird to say the least, from being soaked earlier on. They still hadn't even completely dried yet. He put the old clothes for the wash and put the clean clothes on the heater so they'd be warm after his shower. He walked across the hall to the bathroom and locked the door.

At home, Austin was also getting ready. It was ten minutes to 6, and Kellin would be over again in an hour. He'd had a shower that morning, but unlike Kellin he hadn't gotten himself soaked to the skin a while ago, so he didn't need another.
He pulled out the laptop and logged into Twitter. He spent ages scrolling down through hundreds of tweets, all about stupid things, of course. He could never do that without seeing "#YOLO" at least 10 times, and it aggravated him- he hated the word! He tweeted about the movie with Kellin later, and after about 25 minutes he logged out again.

He trodded upstairs to change. He pulled out an Asking Alexandria t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, and put them on. It was twenty to seven. He grabbed his grey hoodie from the chair inside the door and left his room, and ran downstairs. He was actually pretty excited, he couldn't wait to see this movie. EVERYONE had seen it, and he hadn't heard one bad remark about it.

To pass the time, he got the newest Kerrang! magazine he'd bought and flicked through the pages. He pulled out the posters in the middle and set them aside to put up later.
Sure enough, at exactly 6:50, the doorbell rang.

Austin and Kellin both hopped into Austin's car, babbling on about random crap that neither of them really cared about.
"I brought THIS!" Kellin said, pulling out an Avenged Sevenfold CD. "Can we play it? Pleeeeease?" He said, with those puppy-dog eyes that he loved to do.
Austin wasn't a huge Avenged fan but he didn't object. He DID like a few of their songs.
About five minutes down the road, both boys were singing A Little Piece Of Heaven at the top of their voices, maybe a little bit too dramatically.
Austin wasn't paying much attention to the road, and Kellin had to shout at him.
"AUSTIN!" He yelled, as the car braked just in time before the traffic lights. "It's okay, go and get us killed then," Kellin teased. Austin punched him. They laughed and continued singing.
As they approached the roundabout, Austin slowed down but continued to shout the lyrics to the next song. Just as he turned the car down the next road, he heard a beep. Not just any beep, but a truck honking. Loudly. He turned to look out his window to the shocking sight of a truck coming at full speed, as he realized too late he had driven into the wrong lane. He heard Kellin scream. He heard a crash. He saw the world outside literally turn upside-down.

And then he saw nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Welcome To The Family - Avenged Sevenfold

Sorry I couldn't upload yesterday, this one took a while to write, I had about 3 different ideas.
Enjoy c: