Status: Updating a few times a week :') I'm busy with exams so please don't shoot me if I'm late updating!

Don't Ever Let Go of That Smile

As We Walked The Path To Hell

Kellin spoke with a shaky voice. Actually, shaky was an understatement- it was more like an earthquake was in his throat, awaiting it's cue to attack. The short conversation of rushed, slurred words consisted mainly of the words "like" and "um"; how could he say - out loud - that Austin had been severely injured in a car accident? To his FATHER?

It wasn't long before Austin's dad was running out to the car, panting "I'll be there in a half an hour" and hung up the phone.

"God," Kellin half said, half spoke. "Two hours ago,we were stoked about the movie..."
It was such a shock. How did all of this happen in just under two hours? It was mind-blowing. He didn't dare think about how much worse it could have been, they could have both been killed instantly. Kellin tried to re-assure himself, praying to a god he didn't even believe in, begging for Austin to just be okay.
He walked back in the doors of the hospital. The warm, stuffy air shocked him, as his body had adjusted to the cool eight-pm air outside. As he made his way back to the trauma ward, where Austin was, he spotted a man and woman - a married couple, he assumed- entwined in a hug and blinded by tears that Kellin could only assume were a result of a death. He stopped, inconspicuously looking at the couple as a young doctor tried to console them, apologizing for their loss. The woman fell to her knees as the man supported her, although barely able to stand himself. It was horrid to think how suddenly lives can change.

Thinking about Austin again, Kellin's heart dropped. It should have been him who was almost killed in that accident. He swore, saying to himself that if a god existed, he would scream bloody murder at him for all the shit that both him and others were put through. A voice in the back of his head firmly reminded him that this was all his fault. Everything. Austin's situation was now solely his responsibility. Not to cure of course, he wasn't a doctor. But if it wasn't for him, Austin would be sitting beside him in a movie theater enjoying the film right now. As it should have been.

He placed himself in a chair beside Austin's bed, and started to cry. He put his head in his hands and tried to take deep breaths, but his body decided to choke and gasp for air instead. He stood up, hyperventilating when all of a sudden, his head started spinning. The room swayed back and forth, almost like a boat. He couldn't see anything only black spots, just before dropping to the floor, right at the foot of Austin's bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating in forever, I had a crappy phone with no internet, but I have a new one now so yeah. Sorry again!