Status: Updating a few times a week :') I'm busy with exams so please don't shoot me if I'm late updating!

Don't Ever Let Go of That Smile

And You Can Run Away

Everything was black. He could hear voices around him, but Kellin couldn't open his eyes. He felt as if a huge force of gravity was pulling him down, not allowing him to move. His head hurt so much!
He then felt the hands of a nurse on his face, shouting "Kellin! Kellin, honey, can you hear me? Squeeze once if you can," she said frantically as she placed her fingers in the palm of his hand. Of course he can hear her, he just can't move. He lay there helplessly.
He then heard Austin's dad. Shit, he's supposed to be here for Austin, not me; he thought.
Suddenly he felt as if a light started inside his body and just like that he woke up. He groaned.
"Oh man. What happ-", he started.
"Don't talk!" the nurse snapped. "Just relax. You must have fainted and you may be concussed; your head looks bad..."
"I'm FINE," he snapped back. "Let me up. Please." He stared up at her. She looked disappointed.
"Very well," she sighed. "Just take it easy please." He nodded.
He slowly stood up and sat back down across the room beside Austin, and Austin's dad. They glared at each other, each unable to start a conversation. He looks so shocked; Kellin thought. Poor guy...
"I- I don't- How did this-" he couldn't spark up a conversation. His eyes welled up and he put his head in his hands. Kellin felt a rush of overwhelming emotions. Anger, sadness, frustration. Voices spun around in his head. Suddenly, the anger took over.
"FUCK THIS ALL, OKAY?!" He stormed out of the hospital, head spinning. Tears streamed down his face and he felt sick. He felt as if his chest had become a black hole, dominating everything in its path. He knew he should be speaking to Austin's dad right now, he must be just as shocked and upset as he was, if not more so. But right now he could hardly focus on the ground beneath him, let alone reminisce what had happened to both of them.
He stepped outside the hospital doors. It must be at least 1am, and the air was crisp and cool, with a wind that would just about shave you. He took off running. He missed his car but he really didn't care right now, he only lived about 2 miles away.. He might as well run. Right?...
♠ ♠ ♠
(: Updating depending on feedback. If you like it let me know and I will update! I have amazing ideas for this story;)
Also, if someone can remind me of Austin's Dad's name, please let me know. I'm pretty sure it's Robert but I'm not sure haha