My Miserable Romance

I'm not looking in my brother's closet.

I shrugged and walked into my bedroom. Mikey and Frank followed me.
"Er... Privacy, please?" I said and tried to push them out of the door.
"We're bored," Mikey grinned and looked at Frank. "Aint that right, Frankie boy?"
"Yep," Frank answered and sat down on my bed.
"I don't care! Get our of my room. Go and call Bob or Ray."
"They're packin,g" Mikey said and looked at my desk. "I wanna look at your drawings! You never let me do that anymore."

That's because the only thing I'm drawing at the moment is Frank...

"No, get out of my room!" I shouted and pushed away Frank from my bed. He laughed and sat down on the floor. I sighed and turned my attention to Mikey. "Mikey, get out."
"Please, let me see your drawings!"

Yeah, you wish. I keep them looked up in my closet...

"If you can find them," I said and smirked. "And if you can't, you have to leave my room."
"Yaay!" He squealed. He pulled up Frank from the floor and they walked up to my closet. Damn.
"I am not looking in my brother's closet... I don't wanna know what kind of sick stuff that's in there!" Mikey said and looked at Frank. "You do it, and I'll go and look under the bed".
"MIKEY! I was just kidding, you're not gonna get to see my drawings, so just fuck off!" I yelled, making them both jump up by surprise.
They both muttered something, but left my room. Wow... That was too easy.

I sighed and laid down on my bed. I looked at the alarm clock to my left and gasped. 7pm! I thought it was like... 3. No, wait, Frank came over at 3pm. That kid make me lose my mind, I always use to have a 'mind-clock' as my mom called it, but ever since I started to have these feelings, I'd lost it. I groaned and walked out in the livingroom.

"How long are you gonna stay, Frankie?" I asked him, as he sat and watched TV in the couch with Mikey.
"Why? You want me to leave?" He pouted.
"I did not say that... I was just wondering."
"Well, in that case I'm gonna spend the night here, 'cuz I'm too lazy to go home."
I laughed and sat down next to Mikey, where there really was no room for me to sit, but if I sat down next to Frank I would just stare at him... Which is a bad thing, because I don't think he appreciates being stared at. Especially not by me.
"Gerard, you're sitting on me," Mikey said, which was kinda unfair, because I was not sitting on him, just a bit close to him. Okay, squeazed to him, but whatever.
"I know."
He was quiet for a minute, but then threw me off of him. I looked at him, but he just turned his eyes to the TV. I muttered and went into the kitchen to call Ray.

"Yeah, it's Ray."
"Hi Ray, it's me, Gerard. I was just wondering if you're done with your packing?"
"Nah, I told myself to start last week with it, but I always found something else to do, so I think I'll be up all night..." He groaned.
"Oh, I'll suffer with you. Frank's gonna stay over here, and I doubt I will get some sleep... Anyways, I wont keep you busy, I'll see you tomorrow!"
"Yep, bye," he said and hung up.
I sighed and walked into the living room. Mikey and Frank was very calm, just staring at the TV, looking bored and.. uh, dead.
"You guys are no fun..." I muttered and turned off the TV. They didnt react, so I waved my hand infront of Franks face. No reaction.
I could see what he and Mikey was trying to do to me, and it was annoying. I hate to be ignored...
"I was just on the phone with Ray, and he was just about to shave his hair off" I said. I could see Franks lips curl up in a smile, but it quickly disappeared. I smirked and walked into my room. Even though it was not more than a tweak in Franks face, it felt like victory.

"Damn you, Frank!" Mikey shouted and I laughed.

My door burst open and I felt Frank wrap his arms around me in a hug. He pushed his body closer to mine, and even if I was wondering what the hell he was doing, I couldn't stop my lips from smiling. His warm body against mine... This was like a fucking dream come true.

After a few seconds I started seriously think what the hell he was doing, so I reluctantly pulled away from him.
"What are you doing?"
"Mikey screamed at me," he said and grinned at me.
"And why are you hugging me?"
"He scared me."
"With what?"
He mumbled something.
"Huh?" I asked.
"A knife"
"He did?!"
"No," Frank laughed and left my room with me standing, confused as hell.

God, why cant those two just leave me alone...? I stumbled out in the living room to see what was going on.
What a chock... They were just sitting at the couch, talking to each other. Nothing was going on.

"Mikey, did you scare Frank with a knife?" I asked impatiently. I just wanted to be alone, but I wanted to know why Frank had hugged me.
"No," he looked at me for a second, but then turned to Frank. "Did you tell him that?"
"Hey, I just wanted him to come out from his room" Frank said.
"And why is that?" I asked him.
"Because I'm B-O-R-R-E-D"
"There's just one R, Frankie" I said and laughed.
"There should be one more," he mumbled and Mikey patted his back.
"You're right, Frankie," Mikey said solemnly.
I let out a scream and stormed in to my room again. I can't take this! Those two are driving me crazy...! It's like living with two five-year olds, and even though I don't live with Frank, he spends a lot of his time here since Lisa dumped him. Don't take this the wrong way, I love my brother, and I love Frank, but they are too much alike for their own good. Like twins... Gah!

Mikey and Frank have been friends since high school, but I didn't meet him until one year after Mikey first had met him since I was lockedup in my room the whole time. I just left it when I had to eat and use the bathroom. Back then I worked at a bar from 1am to 5am, so I didn't actually meet a lot of people, just the drunk, depressed ones at the bar. That might have been one reasons why I started drinking. I spent a lot of time listening to those depressed people that I almost turned into one myself, wich scared the shit outta me, so I started to drink more and more so that I wouldn't hear the alcoholics ramble on about their miserable lifes.

I heard Frank and Mikey talking and laughing outside, but I ignored it. I took one last look in my room to see if there was something else I would need during these two months, but no.

"I'm gonna go to bed, and I swear, if you'll wake me up I'll kill ya!" I yelled and closed my bedroom door. They didn't respond, but Mikey knew better than trying to wake me up when I was asleep.
I undressed and laid down in my bed, and just realized that I hadn't been drinking at all today... I should've had, if Frank wouldnt have put milk in the beer-bottle, but even though, I felt kinda proud. Mikey and Frank had kept me busy with their stupid games that I hadnt even thought about it.