My Miserable Romance

Awful.

~Two hours later~

Mikey, Ray and Bob left one hour ago, and Frank was avoiding me in the bedroom, while I was sitting in an armchair watching tv.
My hand were fine now, just a few red spots here and there, but they didnt hurt at all. I grabbed a magazine from the table, just as Frank came out from the bedroom. He gave me a confused look.
"Your hands look fine... Why didnt you go with the others?" he asked me while leaning against the tv.
"Didnt feel like it" I mumbled and looked away from him.
"You know, there's no alcohol here, so you cant-"
"I dont wanna drink, Frank"
"You dont?" he asked me with shock in his voice.
"Or well, yes. But I dont want you to get even more mad at me"
He walked over to me, sat down in my lap and hugged me.
"Im not mad at you, Gee" he said and smiled. I dont get this kid... One second he's pissed at me, the next one he's in my lap, hugging me.
"Good" I said and hugged him back.
"But you're still not drinking"
"Why do you let the other drink, but not me?" I asked and tried to hide the annoyance in my voice.
"Dont be mad, but they got much more control than you"
"What?! You're saying that my younger brother got more control than me?" Okay, really, calm down, Gerard... I thought to myself.
"Im sorry, Frank" I added when I saw his sad face. "I didnt mean to scream at you"
"It's okay. It's just that I care about you, and I dont want you to get hurt, and it kills me to see you drunk"
"So you dont care about the others?" I asked him surprised.
"Of course I do, but as I said, they got more-"
"Yeah, yeah, I got it" I said and laughed. He adjusted himself in my lap, and I gasped as his butt rubbed against my crotch.
He didnt hear it, thank god, cause he just kept looking at the tv. I could feel myself grow harder as eh... kinda dirty thoughts came up in my head. Thoughts that I had surpressed for months now, but that came rushing back as his body was so close to mine.

"Tell me that's your finger poking me in the back" Frank said and grinned at me. I blushed and tried to shove him off of me.
"Im just kidding... I understand you, that guy is friggin' hot" he added and looked at the tvscreen. There was a brown-haired, nice looking guy who was being interviewed that I hadnt noticed before. Frank reached out for the remote that was lying at the table, and once again his butt rubbed against me. I couldnt stop thinking about him in that sick, weird way. I need to get out of here before I'll do something stupid.

"Im gonna take a shower..." I panted and finally got him off of me. I tried to hide the problem in my pants, cause you dont get a hard on like that just looking at a good-looking guy on tv...
"Can you give me a blanket or something? It's cold in here" he said before I walked in to the bathroom. I nodded and threw one at him.

I closed the door behind me, got undressed and turned on the water.
"No sick thoughts, Gerard!" I whispered to myself furiously, but I couldnt stop myself. It was the only way to ease the pressure in my `lower area´. I leaned against the cold clinkerwall wich water splashing down on me, as I released all those thoughts that I had pressed away for so long and started stroking myself...

Frank was standing infront of me, naked and beautiful. I took in every detail of his body, as I smiled at him.
He leaned over and our lips crashed, making my eyes see bright, swirling colors infront of me. He bit me gently in my bottom lip, and I let his tounge in. His tounge danced around in my mouth and I slid my fingers through his hair, soft, black hair. Our lips separated as he wade his way down to my neck, chest, stomach and finally he was in level with my hips. He stroke my cock gently with his fingers, not breaking eyecontact with me. After a few seconds I couldnt take his teasing anymore. I let out a frustrated moan and he gave me a sexy smirk. I pleaded at him with my eyes and he nodded.
I felt his wet, warm mouth around my length as he started sucking on it, hard.
"Oh... Frankie..." I moaned and pushed even further into his mouth. His teeth grasped gently, wich made me painfully hard. "Dont stop..."
My moan incouraged him to suck harder, and I let out a scream as I came into his mouth...


I smiled as I washed away the semen from my hands with the hot water from the shower. I really shouldnt think of him in that way... But oh my god, that felt so great!

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I opened the door and saw Frank grinning at me from the armchair where I sat before.
"Woh... Someone had fun in the shower, ey?" He asked me.
Oh shit! What if I screamed his name...?! It was bad enough that he heard me jerking off, but that would be just... Awful.
I ignored his comment as I sat down on the couch.
"You were thinking about that guy you like, huh?" he asked me. Was he pressing me for information? What if he heard me scream his name, and then I'll tell him that I was thinking about the guy I like, then he would know that it's him... I cant answer his question.
I shrugged and walked into the bedroom and got dressed. As I walked out, I saw his worried face.
Worried? Why?
"Are you mad at me?" he asked.
"No.. What makes you think that?"

If you only knew... Mad at you? Pfh!

"You seemed so... I dont know, annoyed when I asked you those questions" he said nervously. "I didnt mean to embarrass you, I was just wondering, you know."
"Dont worry, Im not mad at you" I smiled at him and sat down next to him in the armchair and hugged him.
"We fight a lot" he stated and I nodded.
"I know, it's really stupid"