My Miserable Romance

Everyone's against Bob.

Frank and Ray came out from the bedroom and joined us in the couch.

"What did you talk about?" Bob asked them.
"Nothing" Frank said a little too quickly.
"Frankie's got some small love-problems.. that's all" Ray said. Frank glared at him, but he just shrugged. "I didnt tell them what kinda of problem, did I?"
Frank rolled his eyes.
"I dont care, just dont talk about it"
"Talk about what?" Bob whined. It was obvious that he didnt like secrets. Or yes, but just the ones that he knew about.
"Frank's love-problems" Ray said again and laughed when Bob gave him an irritated look.
"I know that, but what kind of love-problem?"
"Can't tell you... The little dude will kill me"
"Damn right the little dude will" Frank laughed

"Gerard has got love-problems as well!" Bob exclaimed after a few seconds of silence.
"Shut up, Bob" I said to him.
"Everyone's against Bob... I'll go to bed!" Bob said and went into the bedroom. We all laughed at him, and he slammed the door behind him.
"Let's play spin the bottle!" Mikey shouted and got up to get a bottle, but I stopped him and pulled me down in my lap.
"We're not playing spin the bottle, cause we all hate that game" I said and laughed.
"Well, I happen to love it"
"Play with the bottle alone then" I said and let him go. "... You know what I mean"
Mikey grunted and looked at Frank and Ray.
"Will you play spin the bottle with me?"
"No" They said in unison and I started laughing.
"I promise I'll play it one time before this tour is over, okay?"
Mikeys face lit up.
"Thanks Gee!"

We sat and talked to each other for about one hour. Well, the others were talking, I was mostly just staring at Frank, thinking how he would react if I told him...
I looked at my watch and saw that it was 11pm. I got up, said good night to the guys and joined Bob in the bedroom, who was asleep in his bunk. I laid down and fell asleep almost immediatly.