My Miserable Romance

Teamwork, Frank.

"Gerard? Wake up, we have to get ready..." Mikey whispered and shook me kindly.
"For what?" I groaned and tried to go back to sleep.
"We have a show today, our biggest ever, so we have to get ready! Come on" he started shaking me again, and I climbed out of my bunk. Gosh.. Being on tour sucks when you think about it. I groaned again when I saw that it was 10am.
"Mikey, what the hell?! The concert doesnt start until 7pm!"
He grinned at me.
"I know, but I thought it would be fun to wake you up anyway"
I threw my pillow at him, but missed with a whole meter. He laughed, but Frank knocked him in the head with his pillow.
"Shut up, Mikey... Im trying to sleep" he said from his bunk above mine. I smirked as I saw Mikeys face.
"Teamwork, Frank" I said and laughed.
"Yeah, teamwork" he said and laughed as well.
"You guys are mean... Im gonna go and slit my wrist" Mikey announced and walked out from the bedroom.
"I had such a weird dream.." I heard Frank say from his bunk. I couldnt see him, cause I was lying down in my own, trying to go back to sleep. Ray and Bob were probably eating breakfast or something, cause they werent here.
"Oh yeah? What was it about?"
"You were in it... And Ray. You were being chased by some screaming fans..." he mumbled. I laughed slightly and smiled into my pillow. He's dreaming about me... I was being chased by fans, and Ray was in there as well, but whatever. He was still dreaming about me! "It was really scary... I think the fans were homophobics, cause they wanted to k-kill you, but not Ray"

Was that a sob?

Oh my god, it was!

"Frank? Are you crying?"
He laughed.
"Yes, and I dont know why"
There was a silence, but then Frank climbed down from is bunk and laid down next to me. I felt his warm skin on his back against my chest and I wrapped my arms around him while he was crying quietly. I had no idea of why he was crying, but that didnt stop me from comforting him.
"What's wrong, Frankie?" I asked with concern.
"It just felt so real... Im so stupid! Im crying cause of a stupid dream, but I really thought that you were gonna die... And when you died, I thought that you had actually died! And I dont know what Im talking about" he mumbled and I hugged him tighter.
"It's okay, Frankie... Im not dead. Im here"
"I know" he sighed.
The door burst open and in came Bob with Mikey on his back.
"Hey Frankie, what's wrong?" Mikey asked when he saw Franks tear streamed face.
"Nightmare... But Im fine now" he said and climbed out of my bunk, leaving a cold emptieness next to me.
I sighed and got up as well, trying to find some clean clothes in my bag and put them on.
I walked out to the kitchen, where the others were sitting and eating breakfast.

"Mikey, I need to talk to you" I mumbled in his ear and he nodded. I needed to tell someone, or my brain'll explode...
We left Frank, Ray and Bob in the kitchen and sat down in the couch.

"What is it, Gee?" He asked me.
"I-"
"What are you guys talking about?" Bob interupted and sat down next to me. I sighed in frustration, I'd been so close to tell, and now I had to find the courage all over again.
"Gerard was gonna tell me something, but then you showed up..." Mikey said and laughed at Bobs face expression.
"AH! You were gonna tell him who it was, right?" Bob asked and turned to me.
"Actually, I was, but you ruined it"
"Why were you talking to Mikey about it and not me?" he whined. "I wanna know more than Mikey"
His eyes got wide as he went silent.
"Oh my gosh... You are in love with Mikey!" He yelled and started jumping up and down. Ray and Frank turned to us from the kitchen and stared at me.
"Bob, just go and fuck yourself... Im not in love with Mikey, but I wanted to tell him cause he's the only sane person on this bus right now" I explained and tried to push him away so that he would go to the kitchen and leave me and Mikey alone.
Frank and Ray were still staring at me with shocked faces, but I ignored them. I'll explain later to them.
When Bob didnt leave us alone, I walked over to the kitchen to take something to drink. We still didnt have any alcohol on the bus because of Frank, wich was too bad, cause I could really need a beer right now. I dont care that it's not even 11am yet, I needed one anyway. Instead I took a glass of water, while Ray and Frank was still staring at me.

"Im not in love with Mikey"
They shrugged and sat down on the couch. Franks eyes were still a bit red and swollen and it almost killed me to see him like this.
I need to talk to someone... NOW!
I ran up, grabbed Mikey by his arm and dragged him inside the bedroom. Bob started laughing as I did so, probably thinking I was gonna do something else than what I was, but I didnt care.
I closed the door behind us and sat down on my bunk with him next to me.
"What is it Gee?" He asked me.

I would fuck everything up. Frank would find out. He'll leave me.
I took a deep breathe and opened my mouth, but I couldnt tell him. I tried again, but the words didnt want to leave my mouth. Im about to tell my brother Im in love with his best friend.. Who's also my best friend... No. I wont fuck everything up!
I shook my head and left him confused, sitting on my bed.