My Miserable Romance

Will you marry me?

~Later that day~

"Two minutes" Brian said and gave us a smile. We were standing right behind the stage, ready to go on any minute now. I could hear the screaming crowd out there, and I swear, if I wouldnt have been so drunk right now, I would've fainted.

Two minutes later we walked up on the stage. The crowd was freaking out and I smiled. I love my job.

*

We ran off the stage, soaked in sweat. My throat was sore and dry, but I couldnt stop cheering and screaming with the rest of the guys.
Still running, we made our way to the tourbus, but when I turned around the other guys had stopped and was now standing infront of a fence, giving the fans' their autographs.
I sighed and walked up to them and started signing as well.

"Gerard, will you marry me?" a girl screamed as I gave her my autograph.
"No thanks, Im gay" I said and laughed.
"Dammit" I heard her mutter. I saw a few of the kids glare at me and walk away when they heard that I was gay, and I glared back at them. Wow... I didnt know that homophobs were listening to our music.

We stayed and gave them our autographs for one hour, but then we all were too tired to continue, so we got into the bus. The fans screamed their `Good bye´s and `I love you´s and we waved at them. I threw myself at the couch, completely exhausted. Ray did the same thing, but as we just had one couch, he threw himself on top of me.
"Ufh! Ray!!" I yelled and he laughed and got off of me. He grabbed my legs and pushed them down to the floor, making me sit up in the couch instead of lying down. He sat down next to me, quickly followed by Mikey. Frank and Bob sat down in the two armchairs.
"Gee? What do you wanna do on your birthday?" Mikey asked me, and I realized that my birthday was in two days. I havent thought about it all, seeing I was too busy thinking about my problem with Frankie, and not to mention that I had a concert to do nearly every night in the week.

"Uh.. I dont know" I said and shrugged. "Nothing, really"
"Are you sure?"
"Yep"
"And you're not saying that just cause you want us to throw you a surprise-party, huh?" Mikey asked and smirked at me.
"Mikey, you watch too much tv... No, I dont want a surprise-party. As a matter of fact, I'll kill you if you throw me a surprise-party"
"Okay, I get it, no surprise-party"
"Seriously" I added and looked at him. He sighed and nodded.

Bob leaned over to Mikey and whispered something in his ear, and Mikey shook his head.
"What?" I asked them.
"He asked if you'd told me who you're in love with" Mikey explained.
"BOB GOD DAMN IT! Can't you just drop it?!" I yelled at Bob, who grinned at me.
"Im just curious.. You know, I would stop if you just told me who it was!"
"But I wont"
"Then you just have to deal with it" he said and smirked. I was just about to throw myself at him, when Mikey stopped me.
"Dont. You'll wake Frankie up" he said and pointed at the sleeping Frank in the armchair. My irritation faded as I saw his sleeping face. He's so innocent, and here I am, having my sick thoughts...

"Im gonna go to bed" I announced and rose from the couch.
"Take Frank with you.. He keeps hiting me if I touch him when he's asleep" Mikey said and laughed.
"Why?" I asked.
"Cause when we were younger, I used to poke him when he was asleep, and now it's a reflex from his side..."
I laughed and wrapped my arms around Franks legs and back. He groaned as I lifted him up, but he quickly accepted it. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my neck and I carried him into the bedroom.
"You smell just like Gerard..." he mumbled sleepily in my neck.
"I am Gerard"
"Oh..." he lifted up his head from my neck and looked at me. "Why are you carrying me?"
"Cause you fell asleep and I was just gonna carry you to the bedroom" I said and put him down on the floor, but he kept holding on around my neck with his arms.
"I had that dream again, but this time it was me they were chasing..." he muttered and climbed up in his bunk, after letting go of my neck.
"Dont worry... They'll never take us alive" I giggled and he took my hand in his.
"Night Gee"
"Night, Frankie"
I laid down in my bed, and I fell asleep to the sound of Mikeys, Rays and Bobs voices in the other room.