My Miserable Romance

To keep silent.

I woke up and looked at my alarmclock. 7 pm... I wondered if the guys were still here. I messed up my hair to make it look the way I wanted and applied some more eyeliner before I walked out in the living room. Empty.

In the kitchen I found a note from Mikey.

We're at the diner. Come if you want to.
/Mikey


I knew wich diner he meant, cause it was the only one we ever went to. I thought about it and decided to join them, it was no fun being home alone. I grabbed my car keys and my jacket and went outside. I could walk over there, but I was too lazy.

I started the car and drove off to the diner.

*

"Hey! Gerard! Over here!" I heard someone shout at me. It was Bob, who was sitting at a table with four other people. I looked at them, three of them were of course Mikey, Frank and Ray, but next to Frank sat Lisa. She smiled at me, wich I didnt return as I sat down next to Bob.
"Feeling better?" Frank asked me.
"Yep, but I'm hungry though" I said and smiled at him. I got up from my chair again and made my way over to the counter where I ordered a salad. Two minutes later the waitress came back with my food, wich showed up to be a sandwich, but I didnt complain. I was use to this. You never got what you actually ordered, and if you'd point that out it'll take forever until you got your food, so it was better to keep silent.

I went back to the table, where Frank and Lisa had cuddled up against each other. I lost my appetite and started choping my sandwich with my fork. It wasnt good for me to eat anyway, especially not something as greasy as a uh... sandwich.
"Are you gonna eat that?" Lisa asked me.
"Nah... You want it?"
"If you're sure you dont want it," she said and shrugged.
I slid the plate over to her and while she ate, I pretended that the sandwich was full of poison.

My stomach rumbled, but I ignored it and tried to push away the feeling of being hungry, like I always did when I felt fat and ugly... Which became more and more often. Mikey looked at me but I just smiled at him. Everything was alright.

We all talked for an hour before Lisa and Frank decided to head back to their place. Frank wrapped his arm around her and she gave him a quick peck on his cheek before they said good bye and left. I watched Frank swirl over to the door to open it up for Lisa, who curtsied and walked out and as Frank walked out, I noticed that I was staring at his butt. Shit, get a grip, Gerard...
A few minutes later, Frank came back inside. I smiled at him, glad that he was back without Lisa. He smiled back and made a gesture to the couch. Oh. He just forgot his jacket. I frowned, wich he noticed. I thought that he had left Lisa at her place and now was back just to hang out with us, but no.

"What's wrong, chubby?"
I hated when he called me that.
"Nothing."
"I can see that it's something."
"Maybe it is, maybe it's not," I said, adempting to sound mischievous. He laughed at me and waved good bye. Mikey, Ray and Bob was deep into a conversation and hadn't even noticed that Frank returned. I tapped Mikey on his shoulder and he turned to me.
"I'm gonna go home, okay?" I said and got up from the table. He nodded and they all said their 'good bye's and 'See ya's.

I put the key in the ignition and drove home.
Well at home, I collapsed on the couch and turned the tv on. I zapped through the channels and stopped at VH1. It was a documentary about The Ramones... Cool.
Thirty minutes later I heard the door open and Mikey came in to the living room and sat down next to me.
"What're you watching?" He asked me.
"Ramones," I yawned and tried to focus on the tv, but failed. Even though I had slept earlier I was exhausted. I guess it's cause I havent had anything to eat today... Thanks to Lisa. Okay, it's not her fault, but I might would've ate my sandwich if that greedy bitch hadn't asked me if she could have it. Woah, I hate her. My thoughts wandered off to Frank. Franks smile. Franks eyes. Franks butt. I mentaly slapped myself. I was sick... The alcohol's messing with my mind.