My Miserable Romance

I bet you enjoy this.

"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Gee-"
"Okay, okay, stop singing, Im awake!" I muttered sleepily and looked at them. Ray, Bob, Frank and Mikey were standing over me, smiling and singing that retarded song, but I couldnt help but to smile too.

"Happy birthday, ol' brother!" Mikey exclaimed and hugged me.
"Thanks Mikey" I said with a laugh. "Hey... No cake?" I asked and looked around and to my disappointment, no one was carrying a cake.
"Well... Frankie here insisted on being the one that made the cake, but it ended up in flames inside the oven" Bob giggled and looked at Frank.
"Sorry Gee" he mumbled and hugged me. "Happy birthday"
"You still owe me a cake, though" I said and poked him in the chest with my finger.
He laughed and let Ray and Bob hug and congratulate me.
"I'm willing to let the cake-thing pass, but where's my presents?" I whined.
"This room was too small, so we couldnt take them in here, but they're outside on the table" Mikey explained.

I bounced up from my bunk and ran out to the bedroom door. I flopped down on the couch and looked in amazement on the pile of presents.
"Open them!" Ray said eagerly and threw one at me. I laughed and ripped of the paper.
"This one's from Bob... and it's a skateboard!" I exclaimed and looked at him. "You do know that I've got the balance of a monkey on drugs, right?"
"Yep" he said and laughed. "It's gonna be fun to watch you try to stand on it... And even more fun seeing you fall!"
"I can see the headlines... Rockstar died on his birthday from falling off a skateboard" Mikey said and fell on top of the couch, laughing hystericaly.
"Thank you for assuming that I'll die on my birthday" I muttered. "But really, thank's Bob"

I hit Mikey with the skateboard and he glared at me.
"Look... I love this thing already" I said and laughed, while Mikey rubbed the spot where I'd hit him.
"Thank god I bought you something soft..."
"Could you two shut up! Open this, it's from me" Frank said and gave me a heavy present with red wrapping paper. I slowly took away the wrapping paper and saw a brown carton. I ripped away the tape from the sides and opened it, only to find another carton.
"What the hell, Frank?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.
"Just open it" he said and rolled his eyes while smiling.
"Im trying... Was it really necessary to wrap it up this much?"
He just shrugged.
I sighed and got back to the carton. Once again I ripped off the tape and opened the carton, but this time it wasnt just another carton under it.
"Oh, shit Frank" I gasped when I saw what it was.
"Like it?"
"Hell yeah!" It was one of those sketch-pads with really fancy, thin papers and a box of pens with 50 different colors.
"Thank you so much, Frankie!" I said and jumped up from the couch to hug him. He laughed at my happiness and embraced me. I felt his arms let go of me, but I kept hugging him just for one more second before I sat down and started opening the rest of the presents. I hate to hug him, cause everytime I do, it feels almost impossible to let go.

I opened the rest of the presents and thanked the guys. Ray gave me a new cellphone, cause I accidently threw mine in the wall... Yes, I said accidently. I was gonna throw an empy beer-bottle that I had in the other hand, but got confused of wich hand it was in, so instead I threw my phone.
Mikey gave me a Misfits-shirt and a bottle of champagne, and I had even got a `Happy birthday´-card from my parents.
When all the presents were opened, I got up and hugged them all again.

"You're kinda old..." Mikey said and looked at me.
"Im 24, Mikes. Not 54"
"I know. But that makes you four years older than me!"
"Three, Mikey"
"Im 20, stupid"
"But you're turning 21 this year" I said and grinned at him.
"Still, Im only 20"
"Whatever, Im not old"
He went silent, but then smirked at me.
"This makes you five years older than Frankie!"
"Four"
"Hey, Im only 19!" Frank exclaimed from next to Mikey where he sat. Ray and Bob were sitting in in the two armchairs, listening to our conversation with huge grins on their faces, while I was sitting on the backsupport of the couch.
"You're turning 20" I said and rolled my eyes. "By the way, do you want me to get all paranoid about my age?! Im not old, so shut up"
"You're the oldest one here" Mikey said and laughed.
"Yes, but Ray's just a few months younger"
"Doesnt matter, you're old"
"Watch it, or I'll smash your head in with my new skateboard"
"Dont threat your brother" Frank said to me with mocked irritation in his voice.
"Im older than you, I can do what I want" I said and smirked.
"Congratulations, you found the good part of being old" Mikey muttered and earned a punch on his arm from me.
"Dont hit him, Gerard" Frank said and laughed.
"Tell him to stop then" I whined and saw Ray and Bob laughing their asses off. I guess they're not completely use to our fights yet...
"Mikey, stop teasing your brother. It's not his fault that he's old"

They high-fived and started laughing.
"Oh, how mature of you to gather up against me.. " I snorted as they were still laughing.
"We're allowed to be immature, we're still young" Frank said between his laugh.
I threw myself at them while they were still laughing. I pinned down Mikey with my legs and Frank with my arms.
"You may be young, but you're both weaker than me"
"Ray! Bob! Help us!" Mikey yelled while he was trying to get my legs off of him. Ha. That skinny boy got no muscles...
"Nah.. This is pretty fun to watch" I heard Ray laugh. I gave Mikey a smirk.
"Frank? Im gonna count to three, and then we'll throw him off, okay?" Mikey asked Frank, who was lying on the other side of the couch, struggling to get me off of him. I laughed as Frank yelled an `Okay´.
"Clever of you to reveal your plans" I said and grinned at them.
"It doesnt matter if you hear them or not, we're stronger than you"
"I can see that.." I said and laughed. "Is that why you're lying under me?"
"Shut up..." Frank muttered.
"One, two, three!" Mikey yelled and they both made a huge efford of get me off of them, but failed.
"I told you Im stronger" I grinned at them.
"I bet you enjoy this" Mikey said and grinned at me.

For one moment I thought he meant that I enjoyed being so close to Frank, but realized that he didnt know... Good thing that I didnt tell him before, cause he would just tease me.
"Enjoy what?"
"Being on top of me!" Mikey exclaimed and laughed.
"Why would I enjoy that?"
"Cause you're in love with me"
"Im not in love with you, you sick person"
"You know that this is incest huh?" He asked while raising his eyebrow.
"It's not incest, moron! Cause Im not in love with you!"
"Is that why you're lying in top of me?"
"EW, MIKEY!" I yelled and jumped off of him. "Tell me you're not serious!"
"Im not serious" He said and started laughing, while clinging on to Frank for support so that he wont fall down from the couch.
"Jeeze.. You really freaked me out" I mumbled and looked at Ray and Bob, who was laughing as well. "Oh, ha ha, really funny. This is all your fault, Bob. You started this whole thing about me being in love with Mikey"
"I know" He managed to squeeze out from his laughter. "And I dont regret it.. It's freakin' hilarious!"