My Miserable Romance

Spin the bottle.

~A few hours later~

Brian had fixed so that we didnt have any shows today, and I was kinda relieved about that. All I wanted to do today was to spend time with my friends. We'd been eating a great dinner, wich Mikey, Ray and Bob had made, while Frank and I watched. I didnt join them, cause it's my birthday, and I dont wanna cook. Frank actually wanted to join them, but they didnt let him cause he'd probably set the kitchen on fire.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Bob asked us all. I shrugged and so did the others.
"I just have to go and change clothes... These pants are killing me" Frank muttered. I smirked as I noticed that his pants were quite tight, or well, probably very tight if he had to change them.
I watched him go into the bedroom, closing the bedroom door behind him. Damn, he could've changed pants with the door open... Frank in tight pants. Dirty thoughts coming up...

He opened the bedroom door, wearing another pair of pants, and he noticed that I was staring at him. Actually, I wasnt staring at him, I was staring at the bedroom door where he'd disappeared through before, but now he was standing infront of it, making me stare at him. I blushed and he gave me a confused smile when he sat down next to Mikey on the couch.

"We can play spin the bottle!" Mikey said enthusiastickly. I heard Ray groan, but I had promised Mikey to play it with him, and I could might as well do it today to get it over with.
"Yeah, sure" I said and sighed and Ray, Bob and Frank looked at me like I was insane. "Go and get a bottle, Mikey"
"Wow... Could you at least try to sound happy about it?" He muttered and went to the kitchen to get a bottle.
"I promised I would play it, not enjoy it"

I was getting dark outside, and I could see different kinds of lights flashing by the windows. I felt kinda sad for Eddie, who had been driving almost all day. Oh well, it's his job... I'll give him something later, though. Maybe I can give him my skateboard when Bob's not around.

I grabbed Ray by his arm and dragged him with me to the middle of the room, where I sat down on the floor. He sighed and sat down, and Frank and Bob joined us while groaning and muttering something. Mikey came running with a bottle in his hand. He sat down next to me and put the bottle in the middle of our small ring.

"I've forgot the rules" he said and looked at us. "And I blame you all for that. We havent played this in years!"
"Oh, I wonder why" I said sarcasticly. "Actually, I've forgot the rules too..."
Ray rolled his eyes and looked at us.
"Gerard'll spin the bottle, and the person that it points at has to do what Gerard says. When the person has done it, it his turn to spin the bottle. And you all has to do what you're told, okay?"
I nodded and spun the bottle. We all watched it spin, then it finally stopped at Bob. I grinned evily at him, but he put up his hand to stop me from talking.
"Wait! The things that we do has to be legal, okay?"
I pretended to frown.
"Dammit, I was gonna tell you to kill Mikey, but okay" I said and rolled my eyes. "Anyways... Bob, I want you to..." I looked around in the room to see if I there were something he could do in it. "Lick Rays fro!"
They're so gonna get me for this.
"Gee, you fucktard..." Ray muttered as Bob leaned over and licked his hair.

Mikey, Frank and I were laughing so hard we had to gasp for air. Ray shot us a glare and we stopped.
"My turn!" Bob yelled and spun the bottle. I wiped away the tears from my eyes that I got from laughing, and watched the bottle spin around. It ended up pointing at Frank.
"Frankie, I want you to..." Bob said and thought about what he was gonna make him do. Frank looked quite nervous, wich made him look even cuter, if possible.
"... Try and stand on the skateboard!" Bob said and finished his sentence.
"Do you want me to break my neck?!" Frank asked and looked terrified.
"Oh come on, it's not that dangerous... I was gonna save this for Gerard, but Im afraid he'll actually break his neck. You, on the other hand, got better balance than him" Bob said and smirked at me. I glared at him, but thought that what he said was true. Frank hadn't spent the last three years drinking booze all the time like me, wich gave him better balance. My brain was so fucked up already that I could barrely ride a bike anymore.

He sighed and walked up to the table, where my skateboard was. He took it and put it down on the floor.
"Im just gonna stand on it, right? Or am I gonna actually gonna skateboard?"
"Just stand.. I dont want you to end up in a hospital" Bob said and laughed. Frank put one foot on it, and when nothing happend he slowly put his other foot on it.
"Look! I did it!" He shrieked and started jumping up and down. Not the smartest thing you can do on a skateboard, though. He quickly jumped off of it as it started to move.

We laughed and applauded at him when he came back and sat down. He spun the bottle, wich pointed at Mikey.
"Oh, Mikey boy.. I want you to drink five glasses of water!"
"Frank, that's not fun..." I said and looked at him, and so did Mikey.
"You'll see why I told him to do that.. later" Frank said and gestured to Mikey to go to the kitchen.
"You're so mean, Frank" Mikey said and sighed.
"Just cause you said that, I'll make it six glasses. And I want you to drink it in here" Frank said and smirked.

Mikey walked into the kitchen and then returned with a glass of water in his hand. He drank it and then went back into the kitchen to fill it. He did this four times, but when he was about to drink his fifth glass, he put it down on the floor and ran into the bathroom. First I thought that he was gonna wet himself or something, but then I heard the repulsive sound of someone puking.
I looked at Frank, who was laughing hard.
"Why's my little brother puking?"
"He does that if he drinks too much" Frank said and started laughing again. Wow, I didnt know that... That's actually kinda good to know. I'll definatly use that against him some day.
Mikey returned a few minutes later from the bathroom, glaring at Frank.
"Happy now?"
"Uh.. No. You didnt finish your drinks... You still have one more" Frank said and smiled.
"Oh shut up"
"Okay, you dont have to"
"Thank you" Mikey said and spun the bottle. Ray groaned when it pointed at him.
"I dont even wanna play this stupid game..."
"Don't care. Frank just made me puke, you've got nothing to complain about" Mikey said. "Yet".
"What am I gonna do?" Ray asked.
"You're gonna sing a song by Britney Spears!" Mikey exclaimed and I started laughing.
"Oh dammit... Wich one?"
"You can choose"
"How nice of you" Ray said sarcasticly and then started singing `My prerogative´. He didnt know all the lyrics, so it was over kinda quickly, but the little that he sang was enough for all of us start roar in laughter.

Ray ignored it and spun the bottle. It pointed at me. Fuck.
"Werent you the funny boy who told Bob to lick my hair, huh?" He asked me and I started to feel nervous. "Well.. I want you to..." he paused as he tried to come up with something.
Bob leaned over to whisper something, but I quickly pushed him away from Ray.
"You're not helping him!" I said angrily, but Bob just laughed.
"There's no rule where it says that the others cant give him ideas" he said and smirked at me. I sighed and he leaned over and whispered something in Rays ear. Ray started laughing.
"Im not sure I wanna see that, but sure" he said to Bob, and then turned to me. "You're gonna make Mikey moan!"
Mikey went pale, but I just smirked at Bob, who obviously was the one who came up with the idea.
"You said that it had to be legal, you dumb fuck. And incest's not legal" I said and laughed at Bob's disappointed face.
"Then you're gonna make Frankie moan" Ray said to me and I felt my heart stop beating. Oh no... He did not just say that.
"W-what?"
"You're gonna make Frankie moan... And it's gonna be a real moan, not a fake one!" Ray said and he and Bob started laughing. I looked at Mikey for support, but he just grinned at me. I didnt want to look at Frank. He's probably freaking out right now.
"This is so much worse than Bob licking your hair, Ray!" I yelled at them to make them stop laughing.
"I know" he said simply and looked at me. I let out a huge sigh, and then I turned to look at Frank, but he was just staring out in space. Oh great.
I crawled up to him and sat down.
"Moan, Frank" I said and poked his shoulder. He was just about to make a sound when Ray interupted.
"The judge, aka me, will not except that. I said a real moan" Ray said and grinned at us.

Oh, fuck this.

I crashed my lips onto Franks, making him put his arms in the ground so that he wouldnt fall backwards. I expected him to push me away, but he didnt. He didnt kiss me back either, but at least he let me kiss him. I heard Mikey, Ray and Bob laugh behind us, but at the moment, I couldnt care less. This is what I had been longing for for so many months and finally it's happening. Not the best way to do it... It would've been better if we actually would kiss of free will, and not because of a stupid game, but still!

It didnt feel awkward anymore, probably cause my eyes were closed and I didnt actually see Franks face, but oh god, I would die of embarrassment when this is over.

I pressed harder against his lips and pushed him down so that he was lying on the floor without breaking the kiss.
I suddenly remembered that I was suppose to make him moan, so I slid my hand down to his crotch and slowly started rubbing the fabric over it.
I felt his body jerk up a little by surprise as my hand did so. Was I really suppose to do this? And why isnt he faking a moan? I mean, the guys would definatly think it was a real one now... But he didnt. He just let me keep going.

I pushed away the questions in my head and started rubbing him faster with my hand, and to my surprise I felt that he was getting hard.
He was still not kissing me back, but I didnt mind. I stopped rubbing him. Instead I straddled him and slowly started rolling my hips against his. A weak moan escaped from his lips and into my mouth, but I ignored it. I doubt that the others heard it anyway, and if I stopped now I wasnt gonna be able to do this again. That would be too awkward. Encouraged by his moan, I unbuckled his belt and slid down one hand in his pants.

I just had to look at him. See what his face looks like... I opened my eyes but as his face was so close to mine, the only thing I could see was his closed eyelids.
I placed my free hand, the hand that wasnt in his pants, under his head to make him more comfortable, then I mentaly counted to three and stuck my hand down his underwear.
I felt his erection against my hand, and I slowly stroke it with the top of my fingers. He gasped and pushed his crotch closer to my hand and I started pumping him. A few seconds later, he let out a huge moan as he came in my hand.

I jumped off of him and the both of us ran away. He ran into the bedroom and I ran into the bathroom of two reasons. One, I didnt want to look at him right now, two, I had to wash my hand.
I looked in the mirror and discovered that I was smiling like an idiot. My hair was messy, my eyes were glowing, and I had never been happier. But then I thought about what was waiting for me at the other side of the door...
But still, I just did it cause Ray told me to. I mean, it's a game, where you have to do what you're told. I would never have done that if it wasnt because of this game. Well, I would've wanted to do it, but I wouldnt actually have done it.
I heard the bedroom door open, wich meant that Frank was done. He'd probably changed his pants again... And if he was brave enough to go outside, then so was I.

I took a deep breath and opened the door and walked up to the ring of four people sitting on the floor. I sat down next to Mikey. No one said anything, but I could hear that Frank was breathing heavily. I smirked as I spun the bottle.

~One hour later~

This was seriously the most awkward situation I'd ever been in. We were still playing the stupid game, but Frank and I were a lot quiter than we were before. Ray, Bob and Mikey were laughing and having fun, but my mind was spinning. I kept thinking about what had happend one hour ago, but all I really wanted was to just enjoy it. Not analyze it, just accept that it happend... But of course my mind wouldnt let me do that.
He didnt kiss me back. But he did moan. And he encouraged me to touch him. Did he like me? No, he just did it because you were forced to do it.
But he could've faked a moan. He didnt have to wait for me to make him...

"Gee?"
"Uh, yeah?" I said and snapped back into reality.
"Just checking... You looked dead" Bob said and smiled. I glanced at Frank, who was staring at me. I looked away.
"Frank... I want you to go and ask Eddie if you can borrow a condom" Mikey said and grinned at Frank. Apparently, Mikey had spun the bottle and it had pointed at Frank. Frank shrugged and walked to the front of the bus. He opened the door to the drivers area and closed it. A few seconds he came back with a condom-packet in his hand.

We all started laughing as he threw the condom at Mikey.
"He gave me the weirdest smile ever... He knows that there's only the five of us here, so he probably thinks that Im dating one of you" Frank said and laughed.
"Seeing what you and Gerard did before, I dont blame him" Bob said teasingfully, and I quickly looked down in the ground so that they wouldnt see that I was blushing.
"Shut up, Bob" Frank muttered.
"Im just saying-"
"Shut... Up... Bob"
"Fine" Bob mumbled.
Frank spun the bottle. He looked confused when it stopped at himself.

"Ray? What am I suppose to do now?" Frank asked Ray.
"Now you can choose what you're gonna do" Ray explained.
Frank went silent for a few seconds, then he jumped on top of me and kissed me. It wasnt a real kiss, our lips just touched. He laughed at my confused face.
"I always return favours"