My Miserable Romance

Dream?

I opened my eyes and expected to see Franks black hair on the pillow next to me, but he wasnt there. Confused, I sat up in the couch and looked around. It was still dark outside, wich meant that it was early in the morning. But no signs of Frrank.
Was it just a dream?
The thought of our conversation from last night just being a dream made me shoot up from the couch, but seeing that I just woke up, I got dizzy and collapsed on the floor.
I heard the bedroomdoor open. I slowly turned my head in that direction, cause my head was still spinning.

"Why are you lying on the floor?" I heard Mikey's voice ask me.
"I fell down from the couch" I mumbled as I got up from the floor. Mikey laughed and helped me.
"Have you seen Frank?" I asked and tried to sound casual.
"Yeah, he's in the bedroom. Why?"
I shrugged and he and he looked at me funnily.
"Are you embarrassed about what happened yesterday?"
"Just... Dont talk about it. Im still trying to forget that you, Bob and Ray were in the room while Frank and I did... that"
"It actually looked like you were the one who did the work. Frankie just laid there" he said and grinned at me. "And what do you mean with me, Bob and Ray were in the same room? Would you've wanted to be alone with him?"
"I'd rather be alone, doing that with him than doing it while you guys were watching... I cant belive you could watch your own brother and your best friend do that. I would've left the room if I were you"
"Oh come on, you were only messing around! I dont mind as long as it's not serious. So... You wanna do that with him alone? Without us watching?"
"God, you're annoying! I didnt say that, I just meant that it would've been less embarrassing if you havent watched us"
"Really? I thought it was less embarrassing with us in the same room" he said and looked confused.
"How can that be less embarrassing?"
"Cause maybe then you'll both feel like it was just a game, you know. Not so serious... But what do I know, I have never felt up a guy a guy infront of my best friends"
"Can we talk about something else? Cause as I said, Im still trying to forget about it" I said and groaned when Bob entered the room.
Great. Another pain in the ass.

"Morning, Gee! Did you have a good birthday?" he asked and smiled at me.
"Yes I had, Bobby. And good morning to you too"
"Why are you being so polite? It's creepy" Mikey said abd looked at us.
I rolled my eyes while Bob just laughed and went into the bathroom. The bedroom door opened and out came a sleepy Ray.
He stumbled to the bathroom, but when he noticed that it was locked, he sighed and went to the kitchen.

If Mikey, Ray and Bob are out here, Frank must be in the bedroom. Alone.
Great, cause I need to talk to him. If I just dreamt our conversation last night, I was gonna tell him how I felt, even if I know he'll probably leave.

I got up from the couch and headed for the bedroom. Just as I was gonna grab the doorknob, Frank stepped out.
"Hey, Gee!" He said and hugged me. "Sorry for leaving you" he added, whispering in my ear.
Oh thank god, it wasnt a dream.
"Why did you leave me?" I whispered back. His hair tickled me in the face, so I brushed it away, even though scared that the others would see it.
"I didnt know if you wanted the guys to know"
"Wanna tell them?"
"Soon" he said and I hugged him closer.
"That's an awfully long hug" Mikey stated and looked at us. I let go of Frank and we sat down in the couch.
"Any shows today?" I asked Mikey, who was the one that had our schedule memorized in his head.
"No... Think Brian thought that we were gonna be up all night partying, since it was your birthday"
"You just made my birthday sound lame"
"It was. I mean, come on, you spent your evening playing spin the bottle, for crying out loud!"
"Only cause you wanted it" I said and smirked at him. He shrugged and left to get some breakfast.
"Why are we all up so early?" I asked and turned to Frank.
"It's not early, Gee... It's like 11am"
"But it's dark outside!" I exclaimed and looked out the window, and yes, it was still dark. Woh... The end of the world is near!
"We're driving through a tunnel" Frank said and smirked.
"Oh.. Really?" Dammit. It would've been cool to experience humanitys last day...
"Yeah. Look, we're out"
Suddenly, the whole bus was flowding in sunlight and I frowned.
I thought I could go back to bed but nooo... It just had to be 11 in the morning.
Frank gave me a quick, shy peck on the cheek before he walked into the kitchen. Bored and hungry as I was, I followed.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asked with his head in the refridgerator.
"Uh... I dont know. Toast, I think"
"Great, I'll make it for you"
"I wont let you make me breakfast, Frankie. I still remember what the guys said about my birthday cake"
"Hey, it was a really complicated cake to do! You had to mix all the ingredients and put it in the oven and... Okay, maybe it wasnt that complicated" he reached out to grab the toaster, but Mikey appeared behind us and unplugged it.
"Mikey!" Frank cried.
"Sorry Frank... Pure instinct" Mikey said and plugged it in again. "Keep an eye on him" he said quietly to me before he sat down with Ray and Bob to eat his breakfast.
I laughed at his last comment, but Mikey had known Frank longer than me, so I guess he's right.
I watched Frank trying to make the toaster work for a few minutes, until he spoke;
"You're actually gonna let me use this devil-machine?"
"Yes, why?"
"Oh my god! Do you want me to die?"
"Of course not, but you said-"
"Doesnt matter, I could've died"
"Im standing right next to you, Frankie. I think I would've noticed if you started digging around with a fork in it"
"I guess you're right... Wait, what's wrong with putting forks in a toaster?"
I looked at him, probably with a face full of shock and confusion.
"Frank, you're not using the toaster. I'll do it" I said and pushed him away from it. To be honest, I have no idea how a toaster works, I always had Mikey or mom who made me toast, but it cant be that hard! I saw a button and started pressing it, but nothing happend.
"Might wanna put the bread in it first, Gee" he said and laughed.
I did what he said and pressed the button again.
"Hey, it worked!" I exclaimed and looked in amazement at the toaster.
"You didnt know how it worked either?"
"Nope... But it worked!"
"Why did you got to do it if you didnt know how it worked?" he asked and pouted.
"Cause at least I knew that you're not suppose to put forks in it"
"But I wasnt gonna put a fork in it! Why would I do that?"
"How could I know? You must admit that you get kinda stupid ideas sometimes" I said and grinned at him.
"True... Well, if you're such an expert, explain why there's smoke coming out of it" he said and grinned back. I turned around to see what he was talking about and saw a huge, black cloud of smoke well out of the toaster.
"MIKEY!" I yelled and he came running, like he had waited for something to happen. He unplugged the toaster, turned it upside down and threw the badly burnt pieces of bread in the trashcan. Then he looked at us, mumbled something like `MoronsĀ“ and left.
"Thank you!" Frank shouted after him, but he just waved it off.
"Okay... No toast. Egg and bacon?" I asked and opened the window to let the smoke out.
"The stove? Really?"
"Good point. I'll take cereals" I said and laughed.