My Miserable Romance

Therapy.

Ten minutes later, after a small problem with opening the milkcarton, we were finally ready with our breakfast.
"If we ever get married, remind me to hire a cook" I said and grinned at him.
"I agree. As a matter of fact, I dont think we should even have a kitchen in our house. We should just order home food every day"
"Great idea!" I said and laughed. I felt Franks hand stroke my thigh and I smiled at him. I moved closer and kissed his neck.
"We cant do this right now" I whispered while I was gently biting his earlobe. He put his hand around my waist before he whispered back;
"Why dont you stop then?"
"I cant" as I felt his hand stroking my thigh again.
"So it's up for me?"
"Mmh" I said and pushed my body closer to his, which made him take a few steps back and hit the table with his back.
He giggled and gave me one last kiss on my lips before he reluctantly pulled away from me.
"Tour sucks" I muttered and he nodded.
"I know.. I cant wait until we can have some time alone" he said and grinned at me. I smiled and took my bowl of cereals.

We sat down with Mikey, Ray and Bob, who had finished their breakfast and was now sitting and talking.
"How does the kitchen look?" Mikey asked, as he expected it to look like a disaster. I mean, I know that Frank plus me plus kitchen equals nothing good, but still...
"Fine" I mumbled and started eating my cereals. And that was actually true.
"I dont belive you"
"And I dont care"
"You're cleaning it up later"
"You're not my mom"
"I can call your mom"
"She's your mom too"
"What's that got to do with anything?"
"I dont know"
"You're still cleaning up in the kitchen"
"But it looks fine!"
"Really?"
"Uh-uh..." I said and glanced at Frank, who was laughing down in his bowl of milk. I dont know why he's laughing, but that was enough for me to burst out in laughter as well. Mikey sighed and went into the kitchen. A few seconds later, he returned with a stunned face.
"It looks fine"
"Told you" I said and tried to stop laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" Bob asked, which made me laugh even more. Frank was leaning over the table with milk coming out of his mouth.
"I know why Im laughing, but why are you laughing?" He asked me between fits of laughter.
"I dont know why Im laughing... Why are you laughing?"
He went silent for a second and looked at me.
"I forgot"
We both screamed in laughter, but then Bob and Ray pushed us off the chair where we sat and ate and all the way to the couch.
"What are you doing?" Frank asked them and finally stopped laughing.
"You annoyed us" Ray said and smirked. He sat down in an armchair while Bob flopped fown on the couch next to me.
"Where's Mikey?" Bob asked.
"Probably in the kitchen" Ray answered. "But that's not what we're gonna talk about"
"What are we gonna talk about then?" I asked confused.
"Ray, Mikey and I have noticed tat you two havent been yourself lately, and since you both have love problems, we think it's because of that" Bob said and looked at Frank and me. I felt like I was about to laugh again, but restrained myself. They were obviously just trying to help us, but we didnt need any help.
"Uh... So what do you guys suggest?" Frank asked them.
"Group therapy!" Bob shouted and clapped his hands.
"Bob, that's expensive, and not even necessary" I said.
"Not real therapy, Bob-Ray-and-Mikey therapy"
"I dont even wanna know what that is..." I sighed and leaned back in the couch.
"Too bad, I'll explain it anyway" Bob said and grinned at me. "Ray, Mikey and I will be your therapists and you'll be our patients"

They're joking, right?

"So we're gonna talk about our love problems with you?" Frank asked.
"Yep"
"You just wanna know the guys name" I muttered.
"In the beginning, yes. But we're actually worried about you two, so I've decided that you dont have to mention any names" Bob said seriously.
"My ass you decided... I bet it was Mikey" I said and laughed.
"Is doesnt matter. Let's start!"
"What? Now?"
"Yes, now." Bob said and rolled his eyes like I was some kind of idiot. "We got shows the rest of the week"
"Mikey! Come here!" Ray yelled.
"What is it?" Mikey asked as he entered the room.
"Therapy!" Bob exclaimed and gestured for him to sit down.
"Bob, leave them alone..." He sighed, but sat down.
"No" Bob said simply and then turned to me and Frank. "Go on, talk!"
"About what?" I asked him confused. I have no idea of what's going on right now.
"About that guy!"
"Yeah, describe the guy, Gee... Tell us, how is he?" Frank said and smirked at me.
"His looks or personality?"
"Both" Bob said before Frank could answer.
"I dont see how this is gonna help me but sure..." I said. I wouldn't have agreed to do this if Frank hadnt already known about my feelings, but as he did, this could be kinda fun.
"He's got black hair, he's short and he's extremly sexy" I said quickly and blushed.
Frank coughed loudly, hiding his laugh in it.
"And his personality?" Bob asked. He's sooo lucky that Im taking this as a joke, or else I would've beat the crap out of him.
"He's nice, funny, kind, not very polite though-" I gasped as Frank shoved his elbow in my ribs. "No, no, he is very polite" I said and glared at Frank while rubbing my ribs. He just grinned at me.
"Right... Frank, your turn" Bob said, who apperantly hadnt noticed what Frank just did. Ray and Mikey were just sitting and listening, and I wondered why they let Bob go through with this stupid idea.
"Uhm.. Mine got black hair too, kinda tall, or no, but he's taller than me. He's cute and just perfect"
I tried to hide my smile, but failed.
"Both of you are in love with boys? Cool... Gay therapy, oh well. Frank, you said that this guy is perfect, but there must be something that you dislike?"
I turned to Frank to see what he would answer to that.
"Nope" he said and smiled.
"Nothing?"
"Well, yeah, there's one thing, he drinks" Frank said and glanced at me, and my smile quickly faded.
"Have you told him about this?"
"Yeah, but... Dammit, Bob! This therapy is over" Frank yelled and threw a pillow at him.
"Crap! I was so close to break through, and I havent even started with your childhood" he muttered and went into the bedroom. Ray grabbed his guitar and followed. Mikey just sat there and stared at us.
"What?" I asked him.
"Your guy is short. Frank's guy is taller than him, but that doesnt prove anything... Franks guy drinks, and you drink." He muttered and continued to think out loud. "Frank use to nag you about it, and you're both grinning like idiots right now..."
"Mikey-"
"And the thing that happend yesterday... " He was still staring at us. "Everything fits... You?" He asked and pointed at me. "And you?" he asked and pointed at Frank.
"Are you mad or shocked?" Frank asked carefully.
"Is it true?"
"Yes"
"Then I dont know what I am... I have to tell Bob and Ray!" He said and before we could stop him, he ran into the bedroom.
I looked at Frank.
"You okay with this?"
"Of course! They would've found out eventually anyway" he said and smiled at me. I leaned over and kissed him. This was still new for me. Kissing my best friend, that is, not kissing. We broke apart just as the bedroom door flew open and the three of them stared at us.
"It was Frankie?!" Bob yelled at me while Ray and Mikey sat down in the armchairs.
"Yeah" I answered quietly. Was he mad?
"Did Frank know?"
"No"
"Did anyone know?"
"No, Bob"
"I knew!" Ray said.
"No you didnt" I said and laughed.
"Not that you had feelings for Frank, but the other way around" he said and grinned at us. Good, at least one that doesnt hate us.
"Yeah, Frank told me that"
"Frank knows now?" Bob asked with wide eyes.
"Bob.. He's right next to me. Even if he didnt know before, Im sure he would've known by now, but yeah, I told him last night"
"So you guys knew who the other one were talking about during the therapy?"
"Stop calling it therapy, Bob. It was just another way for you to pry in our privatlifes, and yes, we did know" I said and smiled weakly. I still didnt know if he was mad or not.
"But.. why did we have therapy if you already knew about each other?"
"Actually, you never asked us if we wanted to" Frank said and laughed.
"Oh... Im sorry, but Im a little shocked. I'll get over it though" He said and smiled at us.

"So you're going out now?" Mikey asked us.
"Uhm..." I looked at Frank. "Yeah, and we hope that you're all fine with it"
Ray and Bob both nodded and smiled, but Mikey just looked at us.
"I accepted that you were gay" Mikey said and turned to me, then he turned to Frank. "And I accepted you for being bi, and now I have to accept that you're dating?"
"You dont have to accept it. It's just the way it is, but we hope that you'll be fine with it" I said and tried not to sound too harsh, I just wanted him to understand.
"I told you Gee. I told you that you two would end up like enemies"
"Mikey, we're not enemies"
"What happens when you break up? Huh? The whole band will suffer cause of that, cause you two will not be able to work with each other after a thing like this"
"Who've said that we're gonna break up?" I asked a bit annoyed.
"No one, but Im just saying that if you do, and it's not impossible, then you'll ruin everything"
"So you're saying that we should just... I dont know, stop feeling like this for each other?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.
"I dont know what you're suppose to do, but I really dont like this" he said and got up from his armchair. He looked at us, then turned around and was just about to go into the bedroom when I said;
"Then Im sorry for you"

"How can you be so selfish?! You should know better, you're risking my career, your own careers, Bob and Rays careers, and all you can say is that you're sorry?" Mikey yelled furiously at me.
"What the hell do you want me to say?" I yelled and got up from the couch. Frank made an attempt to stop me, but I ignored him.
"I want you to tell me that you wont risk all of our careers!"
"Oh, you want me to say that I'm not gonna be with Frank?" I asked and glared at him.
"If that is what it takes, then yes"
"One day you'll understand this. All I can say right now is that Im sorry"
Ha walked up to me and stood infront of me.
"What are you gonna do? Hit me?" I asked him, cause I actually thought he was going to.
"I dont wanna fight with you Gerard-"
"A little too late for that, huh?" I yelled at him. I know that he was about to apologize, but I didnt wanna hear it.
"So Frank's more important than your brother?"
"I didnt say that, and you know that's not true. But you're being unresonable right now"
"Gerard, I just found out that you're fucking in love with my best friend! How did you think that I would react?!"
"I was hoping that you'd take it a little bit more like Ray, or at least like Bob" I snarled.
"But why did you have to ruin everything?!"
"I havent ruined anything, Mikey!"
"Not yet" he hissed and looked at me. "But you will" he walked up to the bedroom door again, but I wasnt gonna let him get away from me.
"You know, all the time I was worried about what Frank, Bob, Ray, mom or dad was gonna think, but I never thought that it would be you who were against this" I yelled and once again, he turned away from the door to look at me.
"I am not against this!"
"Why are we fighting then?"
"Cause you're being selfish!" he said before slamming the bedroom door in my face.