My Miserable Romance

He won.

~The next day~
I woke up with the worst headache ever. I groaned as I sat up in bed. The whole room was spinning and I tried to remember what happend yesterday. I'd talked to Frank over the phone... Then Mikey totally ignored when I tried to talk to him, so I took a beer- Damn, the beer! I must've been drinking. A lot, seeing I had a killer migraine. I dragged my body into the bathroom anf closed the door. I got undressed and looked in the mirror. I looked like a fucking wreck. Filthy black hair, tired, bloodshot eyes and just generally worn out. I stepped into the shower, hoping that the water would wash away some of my hang-over. It didnt. There were no towels, so I decided to put on my boxers.

"You have to walk around half naked?" An annoyed Mikey asked and looked away from me.
"Yeah" I snarled and walked into my bedroom.
"Bob and Ray are coming over today" he yelled from the kitchen.
"What about Frank?"
No answer.
"Mikey? Did you hear me?"
"Yes"
"Answer me then"
"Fine, he's coming"
I have to admit that I felt a bit nervous, cause he was probably still mad at me, but at least this time he cant escape, not hang up on me. Now I can force him to listen to me.

"When are they coming?" I asked and walked out of my bedroom, now fully dressed.
The doorbell rang.
"Now"
I rolled my eyes and went to open the door.
"Hey Gee!" Bob exclaimed and ran into my apartment. Ray did the same thing, leaving me left with Frank.
"Hi" I said shyly and looked at him. The bruises looked even worse now, some of them were almost pitch black.
"Hi" he smiled and walked past me. We walked into the living room where Bob, Ray and Mikey where seated in. I sat down in my armchair and Frank in the couch. I looked at him and remembered that the last time we were hear I was staring at him, wishing that he would be my boyfriend. And now he is, but things arent the way I wanted anyway. I guess they'll never be, something will always be wrong. Maybe I just have to deal with this... Frank and no Mikey. Mikey and no Frank. Choose.

Mikey gave Frank a angry look, like he always did, but it quickly disappeared when he saw the bruises and the black eye.
"Woh... What happend to you?" he asked and tried not to sound very interested.
"Lisas boyfriend attacked me" Frank explained. "And after your brother had saved me, he left me when I needed him the most last night" he added and looked at me.
"Frank-" I started but Mikey inerrupted me.
"You left your boyfriend, who was all busted up, to be with me?"
"Apparently" I mumbled and Mikey grinned at Frank.
"Are you happy now, Mikey?" Frank asked and glared at him.
"Why would I be? Cause he chose me instead of you?" Mikey asked, still grinning at him.
Frank got up from the couch and stormed out in the hallway. I gave Mikey an angry look before I followed him.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly as I hugged him. He hugged me tighter and then let go of me.
"I cant do this, Gee. He won"
"What?"
"He won" he said again, but this time cleared, like he wanted to convince himself that it was true. "He made it. He broke what we had"
"No, no Frankie, he didnt" I said and stared at him.
"It took him a month, but it's over now. I cant take this... He'll always be more important, and I understand that. He's your brother. Gerard, I can't take the feeling of being left alone when you're with Mikey, just cause he'll be mad if you dont. I cant..."
"Frank, stop rambling" I said and tried to calm him down. Tears came streaming down his face, and that's when I realized that he meant what he was saying.
"You... You're breaking up with me?" I asked and looked him in the eyes.
He nodded and wiped away his tears before he walked back into the living room. I didnt know what to do. Go to my room and just cry my eyes out? No, I didnt want to be alone. Well, then it's quite easy, just walk into the living room and sit down. But Frank's there. And Mikey.

Oh fuck it. I walked in and sat down in the armchair. Franks eyes were filled with tears and Ray and Bob kept giving him confused looks but he ignored it. Mikey wasnt here, he was probably in the kitchen, fixing us something to eat.
"What's going on between you guys?" Bob asked.
"Why dont you ask Frank..." I mumbled and looked down at the floor.
"Uh.. Frankie?" Bob said and turned to him. "Why are you guys acting so weird?"
"Why dont you ask Mikey"
Bob groaned looked at Ray.
"Mikey's not here, so I have to ask you, why are Frank and Gerard-"
"Bob, how the fuck would I know?!" Ray said and laughed. "I've been in here with you the whole time"
"Why dont we have a woman in here? Women got the sixth sense... They always know what's going on" Bob said and sighed. Mikey walked into the room and Bob jolted up from the couch.
"Mikey!"
"Yeah?" Mikey asked a bit confused.
"Why are Gerard and Frank acting strange?"
"Cause they want to annoy me... Or wait, have they been acting strange in a loving way to each other, or someway else?"
"Well... Frank's crying and Gerard wont stop staring at the floor" Bob explained, like Frank and I wasnt in the room.
"Then I dont know... Why are you asking me?"
"Cause they told me-"
"WE'RE NOT DEAF!" I yelled, making them all jump up of surprise. "Stop talking like we're not in the room"
I felt tears coming down my face, but I didnt care if the guys saw me cry. I was sad and I felt like crying.

"Gerard?" Bob asked insecure of whether they should just let me cry or comfort me. "Seriously, what's up with you two?"
"You must be really happy now, Mikey..." I hissed and glared at Mikey.
"What? What have I done?"
"You..." I said and got up from the couch and walked up to him. "Have just ruined my life"
"What are you talking about?" he asked and looked confused.
"Let's just say that you dont need to ignore me anymore... You dont need to be mad at me... Everything will be like before" I said slowly, and finally he undestood what I was talking about.
"You broke up with him?" he asked. At least he didnt smile.
"No, you made Frank break up with me"
"Gerard, Im sure that's not the reas-" Bob started but Frank interrupted him.
"No Bob, he's right" he whispered and looked at Mikey. "You're more important than me, Mikey. Yesterday, he chose you over me. How fucking happy are you right now?!" his voice got louder and louder until he was practically screaming.
"I...I..." Mikey stuttered and looked at us. "You... You're not together?"
The smile will come any minute now... Right? But it didnt. He just looked confused.
"No, we're not... I better go" Frank said and ran out the door. I watched him disappear from the room and got back to glare at Mikey.
"Thank you, brother. The love of my life just ran out the door" I said before I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me.