My Miserable Romance

Aw... Mikes's in love.

~The next day~
"Hey Mikey?"
"Yeah"
"What time is it?"
"Ask me again and I wont let you out of the house"
"Fine" I said and grinned at him. "What's the clock?"
"Gerard!" he yelled and ran out of the kitchen. I laughed as I looked at my watch. 4pm... I wasnt gonna meet Frank until 6 and I was already done. I went to look for Mikey to have something to do.
"Oh leave me alone" he muttered as I entered the living room.
"I wont bother you" I said and sat down on the couch.
"I dont believe you, but okay"
"Im gonna go and call Frankie"
"Why?"
"Cause Im bored"
"And nervous?"
"How'd you know?"
"I didnt. Now I do"
I laughed and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Good to have you back" I said and smiled at him.
"Yeah... I havent been myself lately"

I bounced up from the couch and ran out in the kitchen. I just wanted to talk to Frank before the date started... Wooah, our first, official date!

"Frank"
"Hey Frank!" I almost yelled.
"God, what's up with you today?"
"Sorry, Im just really exited"
"Me too" he said and laughed. "Dont take this the wrong way, but why did you call?"
"Bored..."
"Where's Mikey?"
"In the living room, being annoyed"
"Annoyed?"
"Well, he was annoyed"
"Why?"
"It was nothing special... I was just being bored, and I took it out on him" I said and laughed.

"I've never heard you sound this happy" he said after a short silence.
"That's probably cause I've never been this happy"
Mikey walked into the kitchen and took the phone away from me.
"Yeah, you've made him the happiest man on Earth, blablabla" Mikey said with me hanging around his neck, trying to get the phone back. "Yeah, it's Mikey... You want to talk to Gerard? Why, sure!"
He gave the phone back to me.
"Thank you" I said to him and acted like there never was a interruption. "Yeah, Im back" I added in the phone.
"What's wrong with Mikey?" Frank asked.
"I think he's infected by my own strange mood"
"You two are acting... I dont know, like you did when you were kids" he said and laughed.
"By the way, where are we gonna eat?" I asked.
"Oh right, I was gonna ask you about that. Do you have some special restaurant that you want to go to?"
"I just asked you where we were gonna eat... So no"
"Good, cause I have!"
"Which one?"
"It's a secret..." he said mysteriously. "I really have to take a shower now, or else I'll be late"
"Okay, I'll just go back to bother Mikey" I said and smirked at Mikey, who was sitting at the table and eating some leftovers from the pizza yesterday.
"Bye, babe"
"Bye, love" I said and hung up.
"Bye, love?" Mikey asked and grinned at me.
"What? He said `bye, babeĀ“"
"Did not want to know your nicknames, but I guess I have myself to blame for that" he muttered and got back to his pizza.
"What are you gonna do tonight?"
"I invited someone over..." he said and suddenly got very interested in the slice of pizza he was holding in his hand instead of looking at me.
"Oh... Who?"
"You dont know her"
"Her!"
"Yes, her"
"Your girlfriend?"
"Not yet" he said whilst grinning like a fool.
"Aw... Mikes's in love" I ecxlaimed.
"Good thing you're not gonna be home tonight" he muttered.
"Im sure Frank and I can come home a little earlier... I would really like to meet your future wife!"
"Don't you dare show up-"
"It was a joke... Frank and I have other things to erh.. do"
"Like each other?"
"Are you feeling comfortable talking about your brother's sexlife?"
"No" he said and spat out the pizza he had in his mouth. "I shouldn't have said that, cause now Im nauseous"
"Im sure your girlfriend can make you feel better... What's her name?"
"Annie..."
"Like the musical! How cute"
"Gee, seriously. You need to calm down before your date, or else you'll scare Frank away"
"Ah, that's the beauty of dating your best friend... He knows me"
"So that's why you're dating him? He's the only one that can put up with you when you're being... well, a pain in the ass"
"Exactly" I said and laughed.
"I know why you're acting like this... You're drunk!" Mikey yelled and pointed at me, but I shook my head.
"Nope"
"You're not?"
"No"
"Then you definately need to lie down and rest"
"I guess you're right..." I said and looked at my watch again. 4.35. One and a half hour left.

~I have no idea of why I wrote this chapter... The next one will be longer, I promise~