My Miserable Romance

See how it feels to be rejected.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Mikey yelled as soon as I opened the door.
"Uh... Out with Frank"
"It's midnight!"
"Yeah, we were in the park and... I dont need to explain myself to you! I can take care of myself" I said and walked into the living room.
"I know you can, I just thought that something had happend to you" he smiled at me and sat down. "How was your date?"
"Good"
"Just good? What did you do?"
"Do you really wanna hear the details?"
"Im in a good mood, so yes"
"Well, we didnt do so much... We ate at a restaurant and walked around in the park"
"How cute" he said and rolled his eyes.
"You said you wanted to hear" I smirked. "Anyways, we made out on a bench-"
"Okay, I get it. You had a great night..."
"Yep. How was yours?"
"Great" he said and smiled sheepily.
"So when do we get to meet this Annie?"
"When we're married" he muttered and turned on the tv.
"Are you that embarrassed over her?"
"Not her, you"
I laughed and got up from the couch.
"I would really like to meet her"
"I know you want to, and you will... Soon"
"We can go on a dubbel-date!" I exclaimed happily.
"No way... One; I dont wanna see you and Frank being all over each other. Two; Im not going on a date with my brother"
"Fine, dont" I muttered. "Im going to bed, night"
I was just about to close my bedroom door when he stopped me.
"Hey Gee?"
"Yeah?"
"Im really glad you had a good time with Frank. I want you to be happy"
"Thanks, Mikey" I smiled as I closed the door behind me. This is almost too perfect. It is too perfect.

~Three months later~

"No, you hang up, no you hang up, no you hang up, no-" I heard Mikey repeat from the kitchen. He's been talking to Annie for three hours now, of which at least ten minutes they'd been arguing about who's gonna hang up first. Ray, Bob, Frank and I were in the living room in mine and Mikeys apartment, just being bored and waiting for Mikey to get off the phone.

"Mikey, just hang up the god damn phone!" Ray yelled with his hands over his ears. "No, you hang up, no you hang up...! Those words are ringing in my ears" he added quietly. I laughed and felt an arm sneak around my waist.
"Who's gonna go and hang up? You or me?" Frank asked and smiled at me.
"You"
"Bastard"
"Well, you asked and I answered" I looked at Bob and Ray, and they nodded in agreement before they burst out in laughter.
"Fine, I'll do it" Frank said and walked into the kitchen. One minute passed without a sound, then there was a loud bang.
"Frankie, what the hell?!" I heard Mikey yell and saw Frank came running into the living room again with a pissed off Mikey behind him.
"So... You're done talking to your girlfriend?" I asked innocently.
"Apparently" he said and shot Frank an angry look.
Frank just laughed and jumped down in my lap.
"Do you mind?" I asked and shoved him off of me.
"If you dont want me, I'll go and sit on Toro" he said and walked over to Rays armchair, who just kicked him away. "... Or not" he added and tried to avoid getting kicked. I laughed at him and laid down on the couch with my leg on in Mikeys lap and like always, he shoved them off.

"See how it feels to be rejected?" Frank asked me and pretended to sob, but stopped when I gestured for him to lay down next to me.
"Thank you" he said and skipped over to the couch and laid down.
"I gave in to make you shut up, nothing else" I said and grinned.
"Frank Iero never shut up..." he muttered.
"So true" Bob agreed and Frank stuck out his tongue at him. "Oooh... Why dont you put that thing in your boyfriends mouth instead of showing it to me?"
"Cause his boyfriend is tired" I mumbled and closed my eyes. I'd been up all night, writing songs. Sometimes I just got a wave of inspiration and I had to write it down before I'd forget so it took me six hours before I could get some sleep and then it was already 6am.

"You're here to satisfy me, so I dont care if you're tired or not!" he stated and got on top of me.
"Where'd you get that stupid idea?"
"Which one?"
"That Im here to satisfy you?" I asked and smirked at him. "I thought it was the other way around"
"Well, I dont mind... I find it just as fun to satisfy your needs" he grinned and was just about to kiss me when I turned away my head.
"Good, cause what I need right now is to sleep"
He pouted at me as I turned away from him, but he quickly got over it and instead he pulled me up so that I was sitting up. I groaned and watched Mikey, Bob and Ray sitting and talking to each other, all of them ignoring the fact that I had to deal with Frank, who's acting like he's on drugs at the moment.
"Fraaaank..." I whined and tried to lay down on the couch again, but he just sat down on my lap with his chest against mine, which made it impossible for me to lay down without him falling off the couch. Normally, I wouldn't have mind shoving him down on the floor, but his legs were wrapped around my waist, so if I did, he would fall on his head.
"You're heavy" I said and tried to take away his legs, but he just tightened his grip.
"I know" he said and grinned at me. I looked at the guys to get some help, but they were still ignoring us.
"You're sitting on me"
"I know"
"I dont want you to sit on me"
"I know"
"Baby, Im tired"
"I know"
"You're acting weird"
"I know" he said, still with that grin on his face. I know that he likes to annoy me, but why's he grinning like that? Wait... He's turned to me with his legs around me...
"You're crotch is touching mine" I said and laughed.
"I know" his grin got wider.
"And you're not making it better when you press yourself against me"
"I know"
"It's turning me on"
"I know"
"Say `I know´ again and I wont kiss you for a year"
"Okay" he laughed and leaned over and kissed me.
"Im still tired" I mumbled in his mouth.
"I can fix that if you want" he said and pushed me down on the couch, still kissing me.
I giggled and we made out for several minutes, then we heard the others talking about us.

"It's like watching live gay porn" Bob said and laughed.
"Do you enjoy watching it, Bobby?" Mikey asked teasfully.
"Gay porn? God no!"
Frank pulled away from me to look at them.
"Are you calling mine and Gerards kisses porn?"
"No, but I call the bulges in your pants porn" Bob said and laughed. We both blushed so I put a hand on his neck to push his head down again and started kissing him eagerly. That way the couldnt see our red faces.
"In one way, it's better to be gay" Ray said and both Mikey and Bob started laughing.
"How's that better?"
"You dont need any stupid forplay, cause you're both guys"
"Yeah, you're right... And you dont have to put up with all that shit like `How do I look in this dress´" Mikey said. "I wanna be gay!"
"Oh really, Mikes? Think about the other stuff. Think about... Uh... Imagine that you're kissing Toro!"
"Eww, Bob!"
"It's not that good being gay after all huh?"
"You wouldn't be gay even if you wanted to, so just stop arguing what's better!" I yelled, making Frank wince in pain cause I my mouth was pretty close to his ear. "Sorry" I mumbled and kissed his ear.
"So you're allowed to kiss my ear, but Im not allowed to kiss yours?"
"Damn right"
"Could you guys be a little more... social?" Bob asked and Frank and I broke apart.
"No" we both said and got back to our kissing. I felt Frank's hand made its way down to my beltbuckle, but I took it away. As much as I enjoy this, I dont want the guys to see us do that. Kissing's alright, but I dont wanna traumatize my friends. Especially not Mikey.

"I saw that, Frank" Mikey shouted. "Hands off my brother"
Frank put his arms in the air to show Mikey that he wasnt doing anything, which was kinda hard without falling down from the couch.
"Good... And Gerard, imagine that it's mom you're kissing" Mikey said, grinning.
"Nah.. Mom's not this hot" I mumbled.

"Oh, dammit!" Frank said and got off of me.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I imagined that you were your mom... Damn you, Mikey"
"Yeah, damn me. Anyways, we're gonna go and record some of the songs tomorrow, so I hope you're both free"
I nodded and pulled down Frank back on top of me.
"I thought you were tired" he said and smirked.
"You fixed it"