My Miserable Romance

You don't deserve him.

I didnt leave my room until Bob and Ray left two hours later. Mikey knocked on my door, but I pretended to be asleep, so he walked into his room and shut his door. I was just lying in my bed, staring up at the white ceiling. What's happening to me? Why do I have these feelings about Frank?

It's no big deal, it'll pass.

I thought about telling Mikey about it, but he sucks at keeping secrets, so it wouldnt even take a day before Frank would know about it. I got sick of watching the ceiling so I made my way out to the living room, where I dropped down on the sofa. I have to accept that he's with Lisa... I remember what a shy and depressed kid he was before he met Lisa, so I guess she's good for him. I miss the old days, when Frank used to hang out with me and Mikey at his place without him getting a call from Lisa, telling him to come over. Back then he was just my brothers best friend, and now he's my bandmate, best friend and the love of my life...

I fell into a uneasy sleep filled with strange dreams, wich I cant remember anything from. I heard noises from somwhere. Someone was knocking... Nah, Im just dreaming. The knocking became more desperate and I opened my eyes. Oh, the door!
I stumbled out of the couch, wondering who the hell is knocking on our door at- I looked at my watch, 11pm... I opened the door and a small person jumped up on me, hugging me and sobbing hystericaly. I quickly pushed away the person and saw a familiar face. Frank.
His face was wet with tears and his lips quievered as he tried to talk. I put my finger on his lips, telling him that he didnt have to talk right now. He hugged me and I led him into the living room and sat him down on the couch.

I sat in silence, waiting for him to stop crying so that he could tell me what had happend. It took quite a while, but finally he managed to talk without sobbing too much.
"I was at Li-isa's place a-and everything w-was great, bu-but then I said that I ha-ad something to tell her and she li-listened whi-ile I was talking... And wh-when I was done sh-she dumped me!" He cried out and started to sob again.
"What did you tell her?" I asked him softly.
"Th-that I think that Im b-bisexual" He said and fresh tears came streaming down his face.
"Aw, Frankie, it's okay... I didnt know she's a homophob"
"She's no-not! That's w-why I decided to tell h-her, and she s-said that she ca-cant be with a boy w-who finds other boys at-attractive, or someth-thing like that"
"If she cant see how special you are, bisexual or not, she's not worthy you" I said and my voice started to show my anger. How could she do that to Frank?! I got up from the couch to go and call her, but Frank pulled me back down.
"Please, Gee... Dont go. I need someone to talk to" He pleaded at me and I sat back down. He looked me in the eyes and took my hand.
"The reason why I ca-came to you tonight instead of Ray, who's house is a lot closer than yours, is because I needed to talk to you"
I just nodded. He cleared his throat.
"You're gay... And the guys accept you for that, right? And Im bi.. So I thought that.. erh-"

Oh my God. Is he about to say what I think he is? He likes me?! He wanna be with me? Oh my God! I smiled at him and sqeesed his hand tighter.

"...you could give me some advice about how to tell Mikey, Ray and Bob" He finished and my heart sank down to my knees. Oh.
"Just tell them" I said and struggled to keep my voice helpfull and happy.
"But when? Where?"
"Frankie" I said and looked into his beautiful eyes. "Just tell them. They'll understand"
"Im scared, Gee! I really am" He said and started sobbing again. I pulled him into a hug. "I thought she would understand, but she didnt, and now you're telling me that the guys will accept me, but what if they dont? Then I'll be all alone"'
"You'll always have me, Frankie, cause as you can see, Im not gonna leave you. And they will accept you, they accepted me, right? And havent you noticed how they're talking about homophobics? Bob dumped a girl just for being homophobic, and Bob's not very picky when it comes to girls"
He sighed and went quiet for a few seconds.
"Thank you, Gee" He finally said. "You're right. I've known you and the band much longer than I'd known her... And I was gonna propose to her! Im so happy that I told her this now, before I bought a ring. Anyways, can I sleep here tonight? All my things are at Lisas place and I really dont wanna see her"
"Of course" I smiled at him. "I'll be in my room if you need me"
"Thanks again, Gerard"
"Dont worry about it" I got up from the couch and walked into my bedroom. I could hear Frank lay down on the couch. Should I'd stayed with him?
No. Im gonna stay away from him. I will not take advantage of him when he's sad...

I couldnt sleep. Frank was twisting, and moving around in the couch and occasionally sobbing, and it just broke my heart seeing and hearing him like this... I am so gonna kill that bitch! Not Frank, Lisa... She had him, and then she dumped him. She must be really stupid... She is really stupid. If you have the greatest guy in the world, you dont dump him, you should enjoy every second, wondering why he's even talking to you, cause you know that you dont deserve him.
Okay, I mixed in my own feelings there, but that's how she should treat him! Like she's not worthy him.
Wich she's not. No one is.