My Miserable Romance

His new ***.

Okay... I could've handled that a lot better. I should've handled that a lot better. Dammit.

But I cant go back to him yet... After all, he insulted me! And he needs to know that I'm really hurt. Yeah, I'll go somewhere else for a few hours, and then I'll go back.

The cold, harsh wind made me shudder and soon, the rain came along. I looked up at the grey, merciless sky and felt so alone. Like just another drop in the ocean... I hate to feel that way, it makes me depressed, like Im not worth anything, that no one'll miss me if I'd disappear.

My feet led me up the cold, rainy street and without even knowing where I was going, I realized that this was the way to Frank's house. I smiled to myself as I walked up the stairs to his apartment. I hope he feels better, at least he looked better when he left. I knocked on his door and it took a few seconds, then he opened.
"Gee!" he said with a surprised look on his face. "What are you doing here?"
"Had a stupid fight with Mikey, and I just wanted to get away for a while" I said and leaned against the door frame.
"Baby, who is it?" I heard someone call from inside. A femal voice. What the fuck?! Baby? I looked at Frank who looked like he didnt know what to do. He looked into his living room, then back to me and back to the living room again.
"Who's that, Frank?" I asked and felt my voice crack. I thought that he was gonna start explain that it was just his sister who likes to call him baby or whatever, but instead he did something that made my heart break.

He looked away, with guilt in his eyes. That was enough for me to slam the door in his stupid face and run down the stairs. He was cheating on me! He was fucking cheating on me with some whore! I can't belive that he did that to me... I tripped on the last stair step and fell do the floor with my head first.
"Ow fuck..." I groaned as I wiped away the blood coming out of my nose. I heard a door slam somewhere above me, probably Frank who's gonna try and chase me and say he's sorry.

And break up with me.

I quickly got up from the floor with my nose throbbing like fuck, but I didnt care. I'm not gonna let him see me cry. I ran out in the rain and just and ran. Small pictures of the town flushed infront of my eyes as I ran with tears in my eyes. The rain was making my sight even blurrier so I ran into a couple of things without caring. I looked behind me but didnt see Frank. That made me even more sad and angry. I wouldn't have talked to him even if he's chased me down, but at least he could've tried! I ran until my legs couldnt carry me anymore. I collapsed on the neirest bench with one word pounding in my head. Cheater.
He's a fucking cheater who doesnt care whether I'd get hurt. And I thought that I loved him. Ha. That's just like me, to love a cheater. Cause what else could he be?

I've heard the voice. Baby, who is it? Like I wasnt important to that damn whore. I should've stormed into his apartment, taken that whore and just... killed her. Baby, who is it? I'll tell you who I am, I am the cheaters boyfriend.

But Im not gonna feel sad for myself. He did the wrong thing, not me. I shouldn't suffer, even if I know it's not that easy. What was I to him? What am I to him? A fucking toy? I turned around on the bench so my back was resting on the hard bench. I looked up in the sky, but now it didnt seem quite so intimidating. Now, it felt protective, like if anyone will come near me, the sky will send down a lightning and kill the motherfucker. I hate him!

The rain felt like cold, hard needles on my skin as it got mixed up with my own tears. Half an hour later, I was no longer just crying silently, I was practically screaming my heart out. How could he do that to me?! I loved him and he didnt care. I hope he'll be happy with his new whore, was the last thing I thought before I fainted in pure exhaustion on the hard bench under the open sky.