My Miserable Romance

Pain tomorrow.

"Are you two going out?" Annie asked as Frank and I got back into the living room.
"Yeah, we are..." I said and smiled.
"Got a problem with that?" Frank asked and raised an eyebrow.
"No" she said and shook her head. "Just thought that you were, seing that you went into the bedroom together"
"Bad, mental images!" Mikey exclaimed and closed his eyes.
"You're such a wuss..." I said and sighed. Frank threw himself down in my lap. "Oof!"
"You deserved that one" Frank explained and stuck out his tongue. I quickly stuck out my tongue too, making them meet.
"Gee, for the love of god!" Mikey yelled but Annie stopped him.
"Leave them alone, honey" she said and laughed.
"Mikey, I like your girlfriend" said Frank.
"I like her too" Mikey said, grinning at Annie before kissing her.
"I like myself too" she said and kissed him back. "But I like you more"
"That's nice to hear"
Annie and Mikey kept on talking and Frank looked at me.

"What?" I asked when he had been staring at me for several minutes without making any signs of doing anything.
"You've got a scar on your eyelid" he said slowly, whilst carefully stroking his finger over my eyelid.
"I know... I got it when I was five. What's your point?"
"I dont have a point, I just like to look at you"
"And search for scars?"
"That's how I know that you're human"
"What makes you think that Im not human?"
"Cause humans are nothing like you"
"Are you calling me an animal?"
"I'm calling you an angel"
"Frankie, that was so cheesy"
"Don't ruin the moment"
"Sorry go on, I'm an angel..."
"And I'm really happy to know that you're mine"
"I'm not an object, dear"
"Yes you are, and you're my object" he said and hugged me. I cuddled up in his arms, just enjoying the feeling of being surrounded by his scent. I love him. More than anything on this Earth and I want to tell him.
"-So I'll see you tomorrow"
"What?" I asked and looked at him. I had been busy thinking about Frank, that I didnt even hear what he was saying.
"We're gonna go home" he explained and smiled at me like I was a child that couldnt understand what he was saying.
"All of you?" I asked and looked around in the room, but we were alone.
"Yeah, they're out in the hall, waiting for us to say good bye to them"
"Do you have to go?" I whined leaned my head on his shoulder whilst looking up in his eyes.
"You look like a puppy..." he said and bit the tip of my nose gently. "And yes, I have to go home, I'm really tired"
"But you said that you were gonna tell me something! And plus, I dont think Mikey would mind if you stayed here for the night"
"Oh right, I forgot about that... And if Mikey's okay with it, I'll stay"
"He wont dare to say no" I said. "Let's go and say good bye to the others"
We reluctantly broke apart from our close sitting-position in the couch and walked out in the hall. Ray and Bob were both gone, probably didnt have the patience to wait for me and Frank to say bye, but Annie was still here.

"Bye guys, nice meeting you!" she said before she closed the door behind her.
"That wasnt so bad... Nothing bad happend... Breathe" Mikey said quietly then turned to us. "What do you think of her?"
"I hate her" Frank said and I quickly put my hand over his mouth.
"No he dont" I said to Mikey, who just laughed.
"I know, Gee... I can tell when Frankie's joking"
Frank threw me a insulted look and I took away my hand from his mouth.
"Sorry" I mouthed, but he didnt stop pouting. I chose to ignore it for a second and deal with that later, now I just had to convince Mikey to let Frank stay here.
"Mikey?"
"Yeah?" he said and was just about t walk into his bedroom.
"Frankie's staying over the night, kay?"
"No sex!" he demanded before he closed the door. I grinned at Frank, who was still pouting but I could see that he was only pretending.
"Oh, would you stop looking so insulted?!"
"Say that you're sorry for putting your hand over my mouth"
"I already said that"
"No... You mouthed it, that's not the same" he said, pronouncing the `no´ extremely slowly, like I was stupid.
"Well, Im not gonna say that Im sorry" I said and smirked.
"Hmf!" he said and dramaticly turned around so he had his back on me..
I sneaked up slowly to him, placing my lips on his neck and gently started sucking on his soft skin. He tilted his head back, exposing more of his skin but I stopped and took away my lips from him.
"You forgive me?"
"Just... Shh" he said, still with his back turned to me. "Don't stop"
"Turn around"
He obeyed and I quickly attached my lips at his neck again. He wrapped his arms around my neck and we stumbled into my bedroom, clinging on to each other like out life depended on it. I was still kissing and sucking on his neck and he eagerly kissed every part of me that he could reach without interrupting me.

We made our way to my bed with him on top of me. I tried to turn us around, but he just took a hold of the sheets, pushing his body closer to mine to make me lie still. I moaned as his hips carefully and rythmicly started rolling against my own and I could feel his boner through his pants.
It took us not more than 15 seconds to rip of every peace of threads on our bodies and just to feel his skin on mine drove me crazy. I moaned his name and separated his legs with my own to make him come even closer to me. My action of separating his legs made him moan in surprise and pleasure as our naked crotches pressed against each other. He tried to kiss my lips, but was interrupted of yet another moan when I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Gerard..." he moaned quietly in my ear, encouraging me to continue pressing him harder against me. "You're k-killing me"
He gave me one last, passionate kiss before he turned me around, making me lying on my stomach with him sitting on my back. I arched my back, making it easier for him to slide into me, but it still hurted as fuck.
He pushed harder, almost making me scream in pain and I bit hard into the pillow. Now he was completely inside me and extremely slowly, he started moving in and out.
"F-faster" I gasped and he sped up. The pain was gone and was replaced by pure pleasure. I moaned louder and louder for everytime he pushed into me, and he had to place the pillow infront of my face to make me be quieter. He was still being too careful, like he was afraid that he was gonna hurt me, so I reached out behind me and put my hands on the back of his thighs to make him thrust harder.
He kissed my neck furiously and slammed into me, hitting my special spot over and over again and I couldnt help but to scream in pleasure, aware that Mikey was on the other side of the wall.
"I'm... I'm gonna c-come" he whispered weakly in my ear, but I pushed myself closer to him, making him go deeper inside of me. He took my movement as a sign to continue, which was just what I wanted. Suddenly I felt his arm sneak around my waist and down to my crotch and I gasped as he started stroking me, fast. I came in his hand, but he didnt care, he kept on hitting my spot until I felt him spilling inside of me. He pulled out of me and I wrapped my arms around him, making him rest on my bare chest.
"You... That... We... I'm lost for words" he panted and smiled at me.
"I've got news for you... My ass is gonna hurt tomorrow" I said, grinning and kissing his forehead.
"Sorry"
"Don't be" I said and noticed that he was rubbing the back of his thigh. "What's wrong?"
"I'm gonna get the worst bruise ever thanks to you" he said and giggled. I sat up and looked at his thigh. There was a red bruise that I made when I pushed him deeped inside of me.
"Looks like we're both gonna be in pain tomorrow"
"Well, it was worth it" he said and licked my bottom lip playfully.
We were both quiet for several minutes before I realized something.
"That must've been the first time for you... I mean, with a guy"
He nodded sleepily and moved closer to me.
"You've done it before, right?"
"Yeah... Or well, I was always drunk during those times, so this is my first time when I actually know who the hell I'm with"
"I'll never fuck you when you're drunk, just so you know it" he muttered.
"Didnt you notice that I've been sober for a long time now?"
"You have?"
"Yes I have" I said proudly.
"Oh... I thought you were drinking whenever I'm not around"
I shook my head and he looked me in the eyes.
"Thank you, Gerard. I know that you're doing it for me and it means a lot"
"It's not that hard when I know that I have to choose between you and the alcohol"
He beamed at me and what I was in his eyes was pure happiness. He laid his head on my arm, which was a little bit more comfortable then lying on my chest and after a few minutes, we were both asleep.